[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's your story, brobots? What drove you to becoming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: wojakkk.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
wojakkk.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
So what's your story, brobots?

What drove you to becoming a robot?
>>
File: asgr.png (191KB, 377x393px) Image search: [Google]
asgr.png
191KB, 377x393px
>>35356923
just pretty lazy, to be frank
>>
File: 1488908968876.png (144KB, 377x393px) Image search: [Google]
1488908968876.png
144KB, 377x393px
just pretty sluggish, to be honest
>>
>>35356959
>>35356992
ANDREW LOOMIS, READ IT
>>
File: IMG_3574.gif (9KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3574.gif
9KB, 633x758px
>>35356923
I was born. I never stood a chance, my genetics determined my robothood in the womb.
>>
insane abusive parents who ingrained in me acting incorrectly
>>
>>35356923
I don't know, I didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>35357058
if I wasn't so lazy, I'd consider it
>>
I'm an autist with shit joint strength. I can function normally but it physically hurts if I do very much.
>>
File: 1462708862372.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1462708862372.gif
280KB, 400x388px
I don't care much about other people to be frank. That's why I dropped out of this shitty society.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488920932248.jpg (149KB, 888x1184px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488920932248.jpg
149KB, 888x1184px
>>35356923
My brother abused me to the point where he gave me second degree burns on my face, I hid in my mind and withdrew entirely from the world to become a quasi-autistic INTP, pic related it's my alpha-as-fuck bro who is succeeding at life
>>
>>35356923
I dropped out of school at 12. Neet since.
>>
>>35360539
with those the best he is succeeding at is burning LIDL meat on his roma bbq
>>
>>35360539
looks like bongland are you in bongland?
>>
>>35360606
He's doing a MechEng degree at Warwick University and has a girlfriend and enjoys living

>Inb4 britfag
>>
>>35360635
>>35360654
I fucking knew it! funny how you can recognise your country from a small obscure picture.
>>
File: 1454736583736.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454736583736.gif
2MB, 750x750px
My seemingly incessant ambition coupled with the fact that I've become inured to my own apathy and sloth. I'm stuck here forever bros.
>>
>>35360635
Yup ,south England
>>
>>35356923
poor

>>35360571
I dropped in the 8 grade, cant do the math to see how old I was.

NEET ever since
>>
>>35360667
You can probably tell from the shit weather
>>
>>35360689
I don't know how but as soon as i saw the pic i knew it was bongland.
>>
>>35356923
>was normie
>became disabled
>am now robot

I know I can never recover, might as well end it
>>
>>35356923
Genetics m8. Never stood a chance. I gave my all during my teens. I worked out, dressed as good as i could, forced myself to swallow anxiety and still go out with various groups of people, went to clubs, bars, drank alcohol. Nothing worked.

I hit my twenties as kv and i officially gave up. One can only take so much humiliation and failure. No more absurd excruciating workouts, bullshit uncomfortable clothes. No more forcing myself to drink, no more panic attacks. 23 now. Can't say i'm happy but life goes on.
>>
File: 1487512086401.jpg (108KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1487512086401.jpg
108KB, 640x625px
>>35360721
In what way are you disabled bro?
>>
>>35356923
Have always been super low energy (mom said I was the easiest baby ever cuz I did nothing but sleep), emotionally abusive older sister, actually believed the nonsense they told me in church.
>>
Tfw attractive, but probably have at least tmild aspergers.
Struggled with it for my whole life (am 24) and just today realized it might be this.
Feel like a freak, shitty. Just want to be fucking normal and happy.
I've had one foot in being normal and one foot being weird my whole life. Im sick of not getting to enjoy what normal people enjoy, and being happy like them.
I don't consider myself a robot, but I feel as shitty as one would.
Have depression and anxiety from my condition.
And ADHD to top it all off.
My dream is just to make a video game I and a lot of people love.
I don't see myself achieving that at this rate in my life since I can't focus on learning programming, art, etc. Anything really.

I don't wanna die having lived my whole life like this.
>>
>>35360832
had a freak accident then botched surgeries. they still don't know what's wrong, but they seriously fucked up.
>>
>>35356923
>born in third world shithole
>been told if i do my best, get good grades, save money, i could "do anything you want and live wherever you like"
>graduated always top of the class, best grades, valedictorian
>obviously suppress all social skills to achieve academic excellence
>working part time the last couple of years into mechanical engineering
>graduate top of engineering school 2007
>apply to a business program i could afford in canada so i can later apply to the skilled immigrant program
>refused the visa saying i'm from a country with high risk of illegal immigration and am too poor
>apply again as tourist to go at least visit and ask for the thousands i wired as refund

pretty much everything spiraled out of control since. that was almost 8 years ago, and have been unemployed for almost 5 years.

t. 33 kv neet shutin living at home
>>
>TLDR: wasnt taught that my sperg outs were bad until too late and then i just gave up after graduation.

Because of my autism diagnosis i got special treatment from everyone at school and never learned what was unacceptable socially. Combined with a really short temper (intermittent explosive disorder) i cant pick up on social cues and get angry at people who i believe are talking down to me or baing rude in general.
I was then moved to a day treatment program at a mental hospital for most of high school. Those places dont really teach much academically (too busy breaking up fights and running shit "groups" for mental health shit) so i basically have a 7th grade tier education.
I was in therapy for a long while, but their advice was literally "just b urself bro" tier. or about shit "coping strategies" that didnt do shit but ive a reason for fuckheads to taunt me. I was school shooter tier for a while, even having the SRO (school cop, welcome the the USA) sit me down and ask if i was planning shit.
After i graduated i couldnt get a job anywhere (even using the state offered job help shit for teens) so i started going the NEETbux route and sequestered myself in my house so i dont have to deal with other people.
I just maladaptive daydream and shitpost all day. I would try and better myself by wagecucking and "getting a life", but i wouldnt be any happier then even if i could do it.
>>
>>35360884
Loss of limb ? Like what part of you is fucked up ?
>>
bad genetics. i've been an ugly loser all my life.
>>
>>35361082
head injury, then botched surgeries, now my life is totally fucked and I went from being a normie to a robot.
>>
>>35360896
they refused the tourist visa, i forgot to add. it took me almost a year to get a refund from the college. and of course i lost a few thousands dollars with all the process and almost two years of my life.

i honestly fell for the meme canadians were kind, honest, and friendly people. back then it wasnt called memes tho.

in reality, canadians are dicks, selfish, and rude motherfuckers.
>>
>>35356923

I'm pretty much a cyborg.

inb4 autistic screeching.

>have had gf's (relationships usually went to shit due to crappy sabotaging "friends" or not interested in much physical contact)
>have had sex
>have gone to parties
>have been invited out by groups of chads numerous times to places
>coworkers want to fuck my brains out (other coworkers tell me this)
>not fat, have lean muscle and can run for miles
>eat a relatively decent diet.
>can be sociable but idk wtf happens
>very shy
>numerous interest/indicators from women for me to make a move yet dump my spaghetti all over the place.
I fucking hate the cyborg life. I'm such a shy motherfucker around women who want to fuck me or shy around people who want to get to know me... I end up getting labeled the "secret psychopath that is gonna shoot the place up"

So now here I am posting to this shithole board after I finished my wagecucking and school. What is wrong with me?
>>
>moved to new city a few years back.
>going to college
>had 3 new roommates each years
>never befriended them, was always on the borderline of aquantince.
>made one real good friend during that time
>he gets hit by drunk driver and dies
>became a little more withdrawn than I was before
>drop out of school and start working full time
>one year later all 3 of my sort of friends have either moved cities or just stopped talking to me
>have one friend who I only go out with every couple weekends, because he travels around judging and preforming dance comps.
>he is also an alpha that can pick up almost any girl.
>meanwhile I spend my days working 2 jobs, watching anymay and playing Vidya when I'm not sleeping
>socially isolated myself except for one person.
>abstractfeels.png
>>
>>35356923
I'm not really sure 2bh, I don't think I'm especially fucked up or weird though, just haven't had sex before. I do understand that at my age this is considered a little weird (almost 20) but aside from that I think it's fair to say there isn't anything wrong with me.

I also don't see this changing anytime soon, because I'm never around potential partners, I don't think people on this board grasp how important this step is. I think the vast majority of robots would increase their chances of getting a gf almost immeasurably just by being around women, but it is admittedly very hard to just change that when you've developed a shut in lifestyle in your teens.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.