[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop revealing my power level? I'm a girl and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3007.jpg (61KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3007.jpg
61KB, 640x800px
How do I stop revealing my power level? I'm a girl and I get very clingy very quickly and act like a loon, but I do so well manipulating people subtly and appearing nice
>>
>>35355126
So you're looking for a long term relationship but are attracted to men who aren't?

Perhaps you need to evaluate what your goals are and choose people with similar goals. In general it means searching for a man 5 years older who has a career and is desiring to settle down and start a family.

I don't know where to find such people, but I would avoid men who don't have that goal.
>>
>>35355126
>I subtly manipulate people
>I can't appear normal to people
You're in your own little mind. You're scared, and everyone knows it.
>>
>>35355555
NICE. OP BTFO. GET FUCKED OP.
>>
>>35355555 (You)
checking quints
>>
>>35355126
be my crazy gf oregano.
>>
>>35355555
holy shit absolutely wrecked, take all my (you)s.

Also op he's right, get over yourself you stupid roastie.
>>
>>35355126
well post contact info
you want attention
we provide attention
you can be our new queen
>>
File: 1488838194947.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488838194947.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>35355555
how will OP's persona ever recover?
>>
>>35355126
You're a wannabe sociopath yandere. You don't live in an anime. Get some help.
>>
File: o-TRIPLE-H-facebook.jpg (337KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-TRIPLE-H-facebook.jpg
337KB, 2000x1000px
>>35355126
You see the thing is Stacey, when you step in the ring with me you're stepping in with the one true Destroyer. I'm the Cerebral Assassin, the King of Kings. Trust me when I tell you this. There is only one diamond in this industry, and baby... you're looking at him.
>>
Well start by not manipulating people and be genuine instead. This sets you off to a bad start considering you enter relationships using dishonest means.

Then if you are too clingy it's most surely due to extreme anxiety and abandonment issues. So work on these issues and if you're not a danage control cunt with a milliin defense mechanism to project yer problems on others and never on herself, you should overcome your fears and settle with a good man eventually.

That being said, fuck you for using manipulation to get with guys. You have zero idea the ammount of pain and frustration you set on your path. You are selfish and, indeed, you live in your own little world. You don't care what you do to other men as long as you can fullfill the void in your heart, but commiting is not just about you, cunt.

That is the painful truth, fortunately, you can change and become a good person if you have what it takes to look at your ugly self in the mirror.
>>
>>35355126
lmao im a robot and even a girl who gets obsessed turns me off

>girl saves my snapchat and says
>haha sorry i saved just so i can show my mom
>>
File: 1455459063049.jpg (65KB, 535x434px) Image search: [Google]
1455459063049.jpg
65KB, 535x434px
>>35355555
Damn OP got fucking buttblasted by dem quints
>>
>>35355555
That's not true. Many guys have taken my bait.
>>
>>35356416
My true self under all the craziness is very weak. I can't be normal. I always approach everything like a game
>>
>>35356551
ur only 17 lexy it's fine i used to think that way just allow urself to mature something only the passing of time can change for now continue to seek attention as desired it's okay frien
>>
>>35355555
stacy getting wrecked
>>
File: 1487360470487.jpg (155KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487360470487.jpg
155KB, 720x1000px
thi is now a rap bread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYyPqme2wZU
>>
>>35355555
Based Kek speaks to his believers through digits
>>
>>35356589

Then go fuck yourself, you deserve nothing.

In life, I believe you only deserve as much in life as what ammount of effort you are willing to put on yourself. It doesn't mean that you will or DO get it, but if you just want to stick to your bullshit manipulative ways and it gets you nothing but pain, then you get exactly what you deserve.

Know that, eventually, you're gonna fall for someone smarter than you and I hope you taste your own medecine you bpd sounding motherfucker.
>>
>>35356666
t hat feel when no sociopath evil gf
>>
>>35356628

I'd fug her, legitimately
>>
>>35356589
Stop pretending you're any different than anybody else. I used to feel the same way you felt- when I was fucking 17 with no life experience. You genuinely need to grow the fuck up because you're getting yourself stuck in a teenage existential crisis.

Life can be whatever the shit you wanna look at it is, but if you're gonna look at it as a game (I sure as hell do) then you better fucking be winning it you stuck up roastie cunt.
>>
>>35356551
>>35356589
How old are you? You act 17. I know women are children, but come on.
>>
>>35356589

Bitch I said approximately nothing about being normal. Pay attention.

I said be GENUINE. You're weak? BE weak. Start from the ground up and make yourself strong. You can't pretend to be strong when you are not otherwise you'll trap yourself in a bullshit cycle of switching masks all the damn time and you will constantly feel empty, but knowing your kind of bitch you will just escape all responsibility for your actions and endlessly pretend that it's the guy's fault for not being "good" enough to deal with special snowflake you.

You actually IRL make me angry since I'm just out of a relationship with a bitch like you. It's always about you, but never about the wrong things, harmful things you've done, suddenly, all of it is on me despite the fact that you've been dishonest the whole damn fucking time! You're rotten, you're a bad person, accept this fact, accept yourself as a terrible broken piece of dogshit who constantly destroy people around her, but never take any responsibility, THEN, seek REAL fucking help, help yourself and become a decent fucking person.

We are all weak to a degree, I have daddy issues, abandonment issues, Anger problems and I am painfully anxious when it comes to romance. I'm overbearing and impatient. That's the broken me, but I will NEVER use this as an excuse to cause pain to others or to further my selfish self-fullfilling goals. If I can be a decent human being despite all my pain and anger, so can you, you juvenile basic ass cunt bitch.

Damn that feels goid, I don't know if OP is trolling, but getting that out of my chest even if it's at a strawman really hit the spot.

Fuck all the cunts like you and fuck me for ever trusting your kind.
>>
>>35355555
absolutely demolished
rest in peace OP
>>
>>35356996
Im nineteen
>>35357226
Being genuine will equal revealing the anxious, neurotic and clingy me. Nobody wants that.
>>
>>35357291
No, you're seventeen. It's ok, you'll grow up eventually. Probably.
>>
>>35356551
>my bait
acting like you're going to give them your stinky wet hole to get what you want is hardly bait. Off yourself cunt, I'm sure you already think about doing it and for good reason too.
>>
>>35357291

Yeah and if nobody wants that, fucking fix it. Nobody has to deal with your pubescent bullshit so grow the fuck up and save people the misery of your toxic presence by refraining from engaging in dating until you're ready to come to terms with your cunt demons.

Otherwise I hope you, eventually, get your heart destroyed so hard you'll become a crazy cat lady living in isolation, far from the poor fucks you plan on hurting.
>>
>>35355126
>girl
Traps need to go to >>/lgbt/
>>
>I'm a girl
Kill yourself
>>
>>35357291
Okay op, since you seem to still be here cunting up your own thread I'll give you what fixed everything for me at the supple age of 18 and a half.

I was a selfish idiot who was ignorant of my own incapacity to understand other's feelings. This is what 95% of "nice guys" fail to understand is their real failure in relationships and life.

The first time I got laid it dawned on me that women and men are two deeply varied beings. There's a big difference fundamentally between having male emotions, upbringing, and mental state making you the person who penetrates, is the top, and takes the masculine role.
Being the female traditionally (read fundamentally if you aren't a mental case) is the one who takes the dick and is the bottom.
While I can't give much of a altruistic viewpoint on being a female, what I can say is that when I understood what women are actually looking for in their lives and relationships I started to understand that the most important part of understanding others is this. Understanding this difference should reveal to you why women are (generally, this obviously being a blanket statement) aroused by being choked, and treated as a sex object. While men on the other hand to an extent have a duty to provide that for the woman because it is what they seek, even if they themselves would not want to be choked.

When you are communicating with someone you shouldn't be applying your life values and viewpoints on someone else, and should instead be sharing them. Putting yourself in someone else's shoes is more about understanding what they seek in life and what causes them to react in the ways they do.

To return to my example of "nice guys" failing to realize this, is that they think that the route to a woman's heart is by treating her nice and sometimes bending over backwards to help her. This is not what a woman is looking for in a relationship (or at least not a stable woman). He does not crucially understand what drives her.

(1/2)
>>
>>35357650
Now to bring this back to you op.

You are so focused on your own self that you have fooled yourself into thinking that you are alone in having neuroticisms, anxiety, and a desire to be overly secure and cling.

Everyone on this goddamned planet is all of those things at one point or another. Being genuine is accepting that you aren't any fucking different than other people, and that your personal shortcomings are not a reason to crawl inside of a ball and declare yourself broken.

What you are seeing as manipulation and appearing nice is just people close to you reacting to the feelings that both you and them hold.

The way my friend puts it is "everybody in life uses somebody else for something", and there's nothing wrong with that. Labeling it as manipulation is honestly just giving yourself too much credit.

I hope what you get even the tiniest bit of what I'm getting at roastie. If you are too scared of your own self right now to seek a relationship then don't do so. But seriously, get over yourself.
>>
>>35357746

So, as I said earlier, be genuine.

Op is probably a fake though, the absolute rigidity to outside opinions is too suspicious to be genuine. Otherwise it's futile talking to her(him)
>>
>>35358264
It's a lot less of "being genuine" and coming to terms with the fact that you aren't unique and shouldn't have reservations based on your own uniqueness.
>>
>>35358264
Im really not understanding your point but thanks for the effort
>>
>>35358482

We have already established you are a selfish cunt who don't listen. No wonder you don't get my point of view since all you see is yours.

May I remind you to kindly fuck off to ruin some poor sap's life instead of being a turbo bitch ITT.
>>
Im clingy too
Most of the time i just try to careless but yea
If u want to talk add my kik hi.im.tobey
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.