[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone wish they could re-do highschool? I wanted to do and say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1418444841049.jpg (356KB, 1264x1818px) Image search: [Google]
1418444841049.jpg
356KB, 1264x1818px
Anyone wish they could re-do highschool? I wanted to do and say so many things, but i'll never get the chance to do them.

How about this then, if you could change ONE thing about your highschool experience, what would it be?
For me, i'd personally stop taking people's shit, and stand up for myself.
>>
I'd talk to girls.
>>
>>35354518
>Anyone wish they could re-do highschool?
Yes, since that means I would know to go to the dermatologist way before I got severely scarred on the chest and back. Also, I would know to lift weights way sooner. Also, I would know what autism is and that I am probably autistic. Also, if for some reason I still wasn't hot enough to attract girls, I would try to get with a gay twink I was friends with in 11th grade. Like, we would chill in his room during lunch break and listen to music and shit to pass the time. One day he texted me saying we should have sex, but then the next day he got pulled out of school and thrown into a year long rehab and everyone lost contact with him.

Even though school scared the fuck out of me I would leap at the chance to go back in time to fix my mistakes. I think I would have issues though. I mean, I would perform even worse with my grades since I've been a NEET for 5 years. I am certain I can no longer even half ass an essay. Would be fucking insane if I snapped again and dropped out all over again but sooner than I did originally.
>>
>>35354518
Firstly, I would not want to get fucked over my life that put me back in my studies(I'm a stupid fuck so I was always way behind everyone else)
>>
I would have actually tried. I got a 29 on the ACT and graduated with a 3.4, but I honestly did nothing to challenge myself academically. I didn't do dual-credit classes, which I wish I would have. I ended up joining the military to pay for my college, but if I would have tried I'm confident I could have gotten a full ride. I'll graduate college in 1 year with a degree in computer science and right now I have a 3.65. If I would have done better in highschool I would probably be at a better school right now too.

I also would have taken wrestling a little more seriously. I got 6th at state my senior year, but again I half-assed my way through that.

All in all, my life is on a better path right now and I'm confident I'm in a better place now than I was then. Things will work out.
>>
File: 1482359902377.png (248KB, 1132x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482359902377.png
248KB, 1132x1000px
>>35354518
No. If I did it over I'd do it a lot better but I really can't be arsed for that shit again. I'm pretty happy now anyway
>>
File: 0Rv5TG0.png (166KB, 179x455px) Image search: [Google]
0Rv5TG0.png
166KB, 179x455px
I didnt get my drivers license until after I graduated so i was a shut in who did not really socialize much.

I also would have enrolled in night class at community college rather than falling for the AP meme
>>
>>35354723
wasn't a meme for me. I started college as a second semester sophomore with my AP classes.
>>
>>35354605
what state? I feel the same way about my HS wrestling career.
T. New York
>>
>>35354888
>>35354723
Funny thing is, through my first 3 years of college, 90% of the courses so far have been easier than high school courses.

I never took an AP course but I'm pretty damn sure those are harder than most college courses. Even my high level courses have been a joke.
>>
I would just drop out and work at McDonald's until I was like 21

I never finished high school or got a GED and it didn't stop me from getting a university education
>>
>>35354894
Missouri! 182lbs
>>
>>35354518
>if you could change ONE thing about your highschool experience, what would it be?
I would either switch school or wouldnt give a shit about studying.
>>
>>35354919
not all AP classes are created equal. AP physics and the AP history tests can be somewhat challenging but I got a 5 on AP geography and AP environmental science by flipping through a book for a week, without even taking the class.
>>
File: 1345555862899.jpg (43KB, 465x661px) Image search: [Google]
1345555862899.jpg
43KB, 465x661px
if i could redo my highschool, i would probably go full bowling mode, before the insecurities and self loathing, caused by the social exclusion can turn me into a bitter and depressed, lonely virgin.
>>
>>35355013
nice man, that's a tough state. I was prepared to dis you if you were from Texas or Massachusetts or something.
I was 96/103/112 freshman year, then they changed the weights so sophomore year 113, junior 132, and senior 152.
I'm actually trying to make it on the freestyle team for the 2020 Olympics.
>>
>>35355570
Good luck man. In my youth wrestling I wrested a future Olympian. J'den Cox. Tough son of a bitch!
>>
>>35355695
>35355695
yeah he was one of the USA's two medalists in 2016
they were both big guys, coincidence?
>>
>>35355773
Defiantly not. I've recently started doing BJJ and it feels good to be on a mat again.
>>
>had a relatively normal first two years
>in the last one I was absent so much I failed every class and didn't want to do summerschool to make up for it so I dropped out and finished my GED two years after

go to class, it's more important than anything
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.