[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't normies just love Trump as much as we do? Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Why can't normies just love Trump as much as we do? Why do they have to be such virtue signalling cunts?
>>
>>35353639
there are plenty of normies that love trump. depends what college/area you're in

im in at Miami so most of the chads here love trump. (big tittied stacies follow suit)
>>
File: qH7vOyv.jpg (89KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
qH7vOyv.jpg
89KB, 1000x563px
>worshiping a rich Chad bully douchebag

alt right r/thedonald cucks are not welcome here
>>
>>35353673
As opposed to all other politicians, who aren't rich chads? Moron.
>>
>>35353639
Keep in mind that the liberals have created a society that punishes many who vocally support Trump, and as a result that keeps many Trump supporters silent, and the media tries to paint as negative a picture of Trump's support as possible.

They're fucking cowards, mind you, but it's ultimately the elections that matter.
>>
File: 1428589421490.jpg (92KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
1428589421490.jpg
92KB, 720x537px
>>35353673
>Populism is a bad thing goy
>>
>>35353686
>actually dick sucking a wealthy spoiled chad asshole

leave
>>
Trump is too dumb to be allowed to be in charge of something this important.
>>
>>35353639

Because we're not 12 and can critically analyze fiscal policies and social responses in geo-politics.

Leaving aside "trump is stupid" arguments his cabinet picks have been based on who has given him the most money or kickbacks.
His policies are based on what will benefit Trump.Inc the most.
His foreign relations are nil. He fucks decades of progress and trade relations for the sake of his own ego. Thats only the beginning.

You lost the election. Everyone who voted for Trump since the primaries lost the election. It's going to be a few months before you start to feel it though.
>>
File: 1484704367438.png (136KB, 541x551px) Image search: [Google]
1484704367438.png
136KB, 541x551px
>>35353864
>we're
Get out
GET OUT NORMIE GET OUTTTTTTT
>>
I don't see Trump as being good, but a more direct version of Hillary.
They were both gonna rape the American people.

Hillary would've done it sneakily while pretending to be nice. She would have slipped a roofie into our drink and then fucked us while we were out. She would have even cleaned up the cum and tucked us into bed.
This is the way most American presidents have operated throughout history.

Trump is a little more direct.
He's grabbing us by the hair and holding a knife to our neck while sliding his cock in dry.
He'll occasionally glare over at the friend who is watching in horror because he wasn't even decent enough to take us into another room.

Is one method better than the other?
I'd like to at least thank Trump for being honest about being a cunt. My only concern is that if it works in the long term, the little "faux niceties" that people like Hillary use as a carrot to get voters will go away for good. People often depend on that sort of shit to survive.
>>
>>35354092
Yeah literally to survive. They are going to cripple the ACA to relieve taxes on the wealthy. Going to give us all those great coal mining jobs back and dump the shit in the rivers. I'm glad I live on the west coast where we can insulate ourselves somewhat (unless they come for our weed, that really might start a war). Shitty red states caused this, they can have fun with their infant mortality and poverty-level teacher wages.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.