[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lads I just ordered a cigar online to see what it's like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1396922889279.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
lads I just ordered a cigar online to see what it's like but im worried my roommates will be the one to answer the door for the courier and they might think i'm secretly addicted to cigars what do
>>
You stop being a retard
>>
>>35353045
1. They aren't going to think you're addicted to cigars because you ordered a single cigar
2. Who gives a fuck what your roommate thinks?
>>
File: SKEPPAREN 1.jpg (39KB, 263x332px) Image search: [Google]
SKEPPAREN 1.jpg
39KB, 263x332px
Cigars are super nice well, i have like tried 5-6 different ones. one tastes like pretty bad

i hope you enjoy it anon
>>
>>35353045
Smoke his cock instead
>>
File: 1357757078181.png (526KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1357757078181.png
526KB, 1280x800px
Maybe you should order a dildo to arrive at the same time as a sort of distraction from the cigar? Also, maybe its not the end of the world if they think you're addicted to cigars, you're life sucks already who cares.
>>
>>35353045
Give him your boipucci so he keeps quiet
>>
>>35353080
I just got a cheap one because I've never had em before but I just want to know? You know? I was the same with alcohol. Once I'd had a few drinks I was satisfied, I don't over-indulge on any kind of vice, I just want to know what it's like is all.
>>
>>35353131
Are you curious at all as to what its like to get shitfaced? Or to endulge a vice far enough to be considered deplorable?
>>
>>35353185
Oh I've been shitfaced once (like comatose/can't get up off of the floor bad) but I don't care to do it again. I also got drunk with a bunch of girls once and I was close to fucking one but I chickened out at the last moment because it didn't feel right if we were both drunk.

I think in comparison to taking drunks and drinking, one cigar should be quite tame. It's just everyone I know (family especially) look down on smoking because so many people in it have died of it.
>>
>>35353233
>taking drunks

drugs*
>>
>>35353045
You don't have a humidor for storing cigars, and ones delivered in the mail always need some recuperation time. Should've just gone to your local tobacconist.
>>
>>35353679
That only really applies to the expensive cigars or when he'd ordered a bulk collection of them, I'm assuming OP bought a single $10-20 one. It won't be amazing but it won't kill the experience.
>>
It is not normal to think like this anon.
>>
>>35353777
Sort of is. Just your bog-standard over-thinking/fretting about something. Pretty tame for this board 2bh
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.