[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

female, 20, no friends, khhv, fat but pear shaped, non white,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2349.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2349.png
24KB, 300x255px
female, 20, no friends, khhv, fat but pear shaped, non white, not ugly, socially retarded with social anxiety and in college

can drive. no job. baggage from abusive parents and bpd like symptoms. anxious/depressed.

What do I do to build a social life and/or find a boyfriend? No guy would date someone as socially removed as me.

I'm 20 years old. I have time I think but this is like the end of the road
>>
>>35352870
>pear shaped

nice. go to school clubs. try to get in the music scene (shows etc)
>>
>>35352870
You sound good to me, give me contact info and let's get to know each other.
>>
Stop being fat or look for a chubby chaser. "fat but pear shaped" just screams denial of how fat you are. Then once you are skinny you can be a normie if you get some meds.

If you can not be crazy or obsessive over people and look moderately decent then the rest will come naturally.
>>
>>35352927
I literally just said fat. I look better than other fat girls because I have an ass.

I tried Wellbutrin for two weeks and I felt nothing.
>>
Oh look it's another "I'm a woman and have no friends !1!1" "what's your contact?" *no answer* thread. Fuck off you failed roastie

-Woman
-Can't get friends

Chose one attention whore
>>
>>35352870
Country? It's not like the end of the road, what would you think that way?
>>
>>35352870
post contact info i'll be your bf
>>
>>35352956
Fat is fat, doesn't matter if you think you have an ass

Find something that does work for you even if it is a painful process. If one med worked for everyone then nobody would have issues, but for now you have to put in some work.
>>
You can be my gf.
Just be loyal and do yearly one vacation trip with me (I pay).
>>
>>35353010
I'm American.

I'm just so depressed and I'm doing worse and worse in school. All I had was being a good student, but my life is miserable and I spend my time online even though I can't connect with anyone. Even though I'm a girl, I'm an empty shell basically.
>>
You're never going to get anywhere if you continue to use "oh no I'm so mentally ill" as an excuse

Anxiety is a normal human emotion
Taking mindbending drugs is just going to turn you into the nutcase you think you are
>>
>>35353033
and don't you have hobbies, dreams, hopes?
What do you mean by" can't connect with anyone"? No one is empty, I assure you..
>>
>>35352870
Hey take the star trek dildo out of your ass, then maybe you would be able to get laid so you wouldn't be such a miserable piece of dog shit. While you're at it, I suggest after you finally get laid for once in your pathetic worthless life, how about pciking up a book ? Maybe that would be a good idea for you to do? to learn something. Because your education is so miniscule I find it extremely laughable that "feminism" is your biggest enemy in life. How sad your existance must be if you spend your time on such meaningless things. Why don't you do something useful with yourself and busy that microscopic brain of yours with studying Einstein's theory of relativity and why its a fantasy theory and not actually real. If more booger picking nerds like you understood that Einstein was full of bullshit, perhaps you would actually be useful to the world. As of right now you twiddling your thumbs with a dildo up your ass is actually reversing the process of evolution.
>>
>>35352956
I find that to believe without photographic evidence.
>>
>>35352870
>non white
>not ugly
KEK
>>
>>35353056
Nothing interests me other than a few TV shows. I have always wanted to write a book, since reading/writing was a passion of mine, but I basically sleep or feel very tired when I'm not at school. My only goal was to become a doctor, but it would take a miracle for that to be possible now. I don't have anything or anyone.

I try talking to normies and it's very awkward because I'm empty.
>>
>>35353102
Shut up fat bitch. You think you're better than other fat girls cause you have an ass? Kill yourself you pathetic fuck. Fat is fat. You're disgusting. God I hate fat people
>>
>>35353102
>calls other people "normies"
>"lol i like tv and nothing else"
>>
File: 1484814624961.png (25KB, 647x571px) Image search: [Google]
1484814624961.png
25KB, 647x571px
>>35352870
I've only glanced at some of the replies
>You sound good to me, give me contact info and let's get to know each other.
>Stop being fat or look for a chubby chaser.
>attention whore
>post contact info i'll be your bf
>You can be my gf.
The mistake you made was coming to R9K and admiting to being a girl. These people HATE women. I've been in a R9K Discord group and I spoke indepth with them for a while and I can tell you that 90% of these people here just straight up hate you because you happened to be born a women.

R9K can be a good place to get advice from like minded people, I've used it several times for this and I have felt much better because there are some nice people here. I will give you some help, just like other people here have helped me.

I think the issue you have is similar to the issues most of the guys here have, it's like you think that having a boyfriend or girlfriend is the end goal, it's the most important thing and you are focusing on it too much. All you need to do is follow your life path and if that path includes finding love then you will find love, if it doesen't then you wont. Your destiny is already mapped out.

I can say "lose weight and you will find a boyfriend" but if you was going to lose weight you wouldn't need me to tell you to lose weight. If you hate yourself you will manifest hate, if you can learn to love yourself then you will manifest love.
>>
>>35353102
Tv is shit, stop wantchig it. What books have you read? what are you studying for? By any chance are you hispanic?

It's empty bc you feel like that, but I bet that's not real.
>>
>>35353150
anon i think you misread my post. I don't care about my weight. it's the least of my problems. fat people have friends and lives
>>35353161
psychology major
im empty because i never developed passions and interests because of how i grew up. i was just stunted or something and now im paying for it. the only thing i cared about was volunteer/community service work but i dont even have the energy to do that
>>
There needs to be a rule that you can't create a "I'm a female" thread without pics.
>>
>>35353229
How you grew up(?). Well, you are studying a good career, a really good one. What do you think you need to be a "normal person"?
>>
This is a troll. This is obviously a troll. If it's not obvious to you that op is a troll, then I have no words for you.
>>
>>35353276
my parents were abusive and didn't let me have friends outside of school. didn't develop social skills. im very cynical and stuck in a negative mindset.
>>
>>35353229
>fat people have friends and lives
Yes, but they need to have a good personality and be outgoing, you have none of those things.
>>
>>35353314
anon most people are normies that follow trends. what is a good personality? most people are overweight too

my weight doesn't repel people because im not even disgustingly overweight.
>>
>>35353308
But whyyy? were they the devil or what? I don't know if you're troll or what but it must be somthing good for you idk, maybe some hobbies for you, etc..
>>
>>35352870
>non white

Fucking dropped
>>
>>35352870
>non white
what race?
>>
>>35353413
slav, I mean turkish/mongolian
>>
>>35353413
>female
stopped reading there and started to sage
>>
>>35353229
>I don't care about my weight. It's the least of my problems
There is your problem. Loose some weight so people will be more attracted to you but dont do some stupid diet that shit wont work. Do exercises hit the gym. There you can try to socialize too.

>>35353150
Yes this is the consequence of anonymity, people will act like total jackasses. Personally i am getting bored of it.
>>
>>35352870
>female
stopped reading right there
>>
Post face so we can rate . Also what s your mental disorder?
>>
>>35353455
stop roleplaying as me you loser
>>35353464
I guess I'll start working out but 80% of my problem is mental
If I become skinny, I will just attract people that are even harder to relate to. I don't want sex.
>>
>>35353557
>>35352870
If I post my contact will you be able to talk with me?
>>
Post your kik who cares if you have 800 messages
>>
>>35353557
Location? Post the face
>>
>>35353571
I don't have kik, anon :/
I stopped trying to talk to people online a while ago
>>
>>35353601
>I don't have kik, anon :/
Kik isn't the only option. Skype, discord, steam
>>
>>35353601
Don't you have e-mail?

Well, I just leave this here: [email protected]

Hit me up, you have nothing to lose!
>>
>>35352870
>fat
>not ugly
Choose one.
>>
>>35353626
i made a discord but don't really use it
Heaven #8400

>>35353641
i will email you
Please don't be a creep
>>
>>35353276
>psych major
Don't kid yourself
She'll get a cushy HR job because she's a female with a degree, but the degree itself is as worthless as she is
>>
>>35352870
>female

Stopped right there
>>
>>35352870
>non white

there is your problem
>>
>>35353920
I said my goal was medical school? Psychology is useless
>>
>>35353936
You also ceded that it would never happen
What's your point
I'm sure all the other vapid whores with psych degrees had 'goals' too.
>>
>>35353726
>i made a discord but don't really use it
Well, I added you anyway. Do you have anything you do use?
>>
>tfw no fembot in france

end my life senpai
>>
>>35353726
No, don't worry. I am not.
>>
>>35352870
Go back to studying lil sis. You have exams in two months.
>>
>>35352870

>Install tinder
>Wait for the flood of compliments and date proposals

That's it. Fuck you cunt.
>>
>>35353964
Im still trying though. if I don't get that, i at least want to get a masters in something useful. i know i have potential to do something
>>35354017
this semester is already bad so idk
>>
>>35352870

Show us your flabby ass slut
>>
>>35353229
>psychology major

God please don't be a fucking psyche, be a prostitute instead
>>
>>35352870
>No job
That's a problem but you can fix it I think

>social life
No need for that. Not everyone needs a social life. Ever heard of introverts? Friends aren't something everyone has to have. Stop believing you're a loser if you don't have any. You insecure idiot.

>No boyfriend
You can get off with masturbation. Sex is a meme. Don't make it a priority. And don't be an emotional whore and say you need love. Love is also a meme.

30 is the end of the good part of life. You got 10 years to play games watch movies and watch anime.

This is how I see it. Read what I wrote and leave this thread.
>>
>>35352870
Lose the fat you whale
>>
File: 1450164196850.jpg (86KB, 455x675px) Image search: [Google]
1450164196850.jpg
86KB, 455x675px
>>35354048
>i know i have potential to do something

Oh man that gave me a chuckle, you'll be an office slut some 40 year old manager will masturbate too because his wifes vagina got welded shut by her unattraction to him.

Go be a street whore instead
>>
>>35352870
Sounds like a muslim. Don't be a non-muslim you slut.
>>
>>35353150

Way to go son, maybe she'll use you as an emotional tampon and her little beta bitch as a reward for that helpful post.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.