[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else growing up in a poor family? It's the fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1487847158715.png (1MB, 764x599px) Image search: [Google]
1487847158715.png
1MB, 764x599px
Anyone else growing up in a poor family? It's the fucking worst I swear it's the reason for my depression, any of u guys grow up in a poor family and ended up rich? (Pic unrelated)
>>
Yeah it was pretty tough, especially considering I got a scholarship to go to one of the richest high schools in my city. I had never felt so alienated in my life. I'm in college right now and it's so much better because most people live in shitty apartments and have shitty jobs. I still die a bit inside when people talk about their parents paying their rent though.
>>
I'm from a trash family. I'm 24 and plan on killing myself if I can't get a better job by the end of the year. If I'm worthless then it doesn't matter if I end up as a statistic.
>>
>>35352825
I also grew up in a poor family. In highschool I had good friends, but when I moved for college I found myself alone amongst thousands of middle or upper middle class "normie" pieces of shit.
The college I got into wasn't that great but for various reasons it didn't have more than a handful of people as poor as me, so I was completely allienated. It sucks big time, and to make things worse it's a relatively small town and everything you do is known to everyone.
This is how my youth were wasted.
>>
Went from some Dutch ghetto to the Australian upper middle class and now my parents are going to California so I have to be poor again in a year

Im kinda fucked up by all this
>>
>>35352793
Yeah I'm probably the poorest person here. Or in America for that matter

I'm hoping to move the fuck away to a big city and live in a motel
>>
>>35352878
Did u always find yourself to be angry and distant to ur family when u were growing up, I do this and I think it's because I blame them for the money problems
>>
yeah my rents are druggies. seriously fuck poor people who have kids. why the fuck don't they make it so people need licenses to have kids.
>>
>>35352928
Kinda. My dad took away a military thing from me that would have paid for a Bachelor's, and I haven't talked to him in nearly four years or so. My mom left me homeless but has since been supportive because she needs a place.
>>
>>35352928
Not him. I didn't blame my mom until I got to my early-mid 20s, and that's not because we were poor, but because she never accepted and dealt with it. She would mismanage her money because she wouldn't want to face our problems. It's sad and not completely her fault but it's mainly her fault. She had many chances to recover, and although it's obviously difficult for a single woman to go through with it, it was very possible and very much required. My life got fucked up because of her willful blindeness and ego.
>>
>>35352793
I grew up dirt poor by then based mummy went back to school and has much better life.
>>
I'm from a poor family, went to university (free in my country) as the first person in my family ever and now have a decent job. I make 2.8k Euro/month after taxes, so I won't be filthy rich but I feel very rich compared to where I come from.
My parents didn't make that much money combined and decided to have 8 children. Fucking stupid if you ask me but I'm grateful to be alive.
>>
I come from an alcoholic single mother and i have two brothers to a different father. Ive never met or spoken to my real father. I was raised by the internet and video games while the background noise of violence and screaming killed any real chance of me trusting another human. We never had much money and what little we did have after bills was used to fuel my mothers alcoholism and her rides on the cock carousel. I feel no connection to anything and i live life in almost a dream like state, just floating through each day. I pray every day for death to find me but i am too scared to go find it. I just want peace.
>>
It was hard at times but I like to think it contributed to that thirst for money and power some guys have. I have a lot of ambition and learned how to delay gratification. I always pick up a penny if I see one on the ground. Most guys don't do that. When you grow up rolling coins to buy bread you have a deeper appreciation for money. It's been a rough start but I'm going back to school in a couple years for anesthesia. I really don't need to make 160k/yr, but fuck being poor. I somehow found myself in a group of rich people and my inferiority complex drives me. I still remember years ago this guy bitching about his small christmas bonus, only $40k, so naturally it was spent in all of 2 weeks. I'm a miser but I'd love to just be sitting on so much money I can't even spend it all in a lifetime. I'm torn though, I also hate work and want to retire early.

Who knows what will happen, I don't particularly enjoy anything, but I know I want money. I'll collect a bunch then just retire, or go part time, or keep working because I'm unahppy either way I might as well be unhappy but have nice things.
>>
Omg... What a bunch of self centered underage faggots here, guess what bitches all of you will end up living off of your parents " poverty" until they die...how nice for them ...get a fucking job, get another fukin job ,save your money ,move into your own place , work hard get better job, its not rocket science ,but when your a pussy that wants it all without any work you end up with nothing , in 35 ,make 60k a year ,meager but I'm happy ... Jesus , grow a fukin pair already ..
>>
>>35353113
God damn it a 40k bonus I would do anything for that shit. ANYTHING
>>
>>35352878
Oh god, is it actually you?
>>
>>35353170
We can tell you're the underage one. People here that don't have jobs obviously have some sort of problem that prevents them from getting a job. Life isn't that easy you moron.
>>
>>35353204
Kek...easy, who the fuck said anything worth while was easy you pathetic beta cuck.
>>
>>35353113
what do you do?

why do you think your experiences gave you an ambitious personality of "Fuck those guys who think I can't, I'll show those assholes!" instead of a depressive "mmm... maybe they're right, maybe I'm just not cut out to be a success in this world, it can't be helped" kind of personality?
>>
>>35353202
Literally who? (You?)
>>
I'm at a weird spot. My father was always well-off, drove a jaguar sports car and had a landrover defender in the garage, we had a large house smack dab in the middle of the city, vacations to the most exotic places and always the newest TVs, computers, smartphones, you name it.

Then my dad went bankrupt during the recession, when he already had 4 kids. Basically no income, and he had no education to fall back on. He has a new startup company that's not making any money yet. Basically, I grew up rich and poor.

Luckily I'm from the EU and I'm as smart as my father, so I'm getting a good education on the state's cost and then I'm probably going to be pretty well-off later.
>>
>>35352793
in the poor family... in the poor country
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.