[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl shows every possible sign of liking you >turns out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 14

File: nani.png (496KB, 598x607px) Image search: [Google]
nani.png
496KB, 598x607px
>girl shows every possible sign of liking you
>turns out she doesn't

Why?
>>
He seems like a nice person... I'll be nice to him.
>>
>>35352611
Maybe I'm just stupid, then.
>>
>>35352590
Some girls like leading guys on because the thrill of them risking rape and making guys hard for them gets them off
>>
>>35352590
because she never liked you anon

you imagined it
>>
Same for me. She gave me all the signs like playing with her hair, laughing at my stupid jokes, playful hitting, following me around. I asked her out and she said yes. Then 2 days later she said no
>>
>>35352755
did you keep pooping your pants in front of her
>>
You seemed like a good orbiter to have around and even they know females make terrible friends.
>>
>>35352755
>2 days

She found at least 30 other males by then
>>
File: 59265230.jpg (67KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
59265230.jpg
67KB, 864x717px
>>35352611
>Girls are always nice to me
>Girls must all be pleasant in general
>Find out they liked me months later
>>
File: 138769527528.jpg (42KB, 495x593px) Image search: [Google]
138769527528.jpg
42KB, 495x593px
>>35352590

Same thing is happening to me right now.

New girl at work is acting really awkward around me. She never says 'hi' and looks away a lot. i tried introducing myself once and she never responds but responds to everyone else.

maybe i'm reading too much into it.
>>
File: Wojak 1.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak 1.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
Girl shows me the signs, but she got kids and a husband

what does this mean?
>>
>>35353403
Just don't bother anon.

Girls are a meme
>>
>>35353433
kids are like people but smaller and they have undeveloped genitals. i don't know what husband means.
>>
>>35353433
If she's willing to break her husbands heart she's willing to break yours. Take the confidence boost and leave it as that.
>>
File: 4PgzODc.jpg (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
4PgzODc.jpg
57KB, 800x800px
>>35353471
okay i guess so
>>
>>35353471
>break your heart
>not just fucking her

Aww. You guys sweet nice guys deep down.
>>
>>35353508
Should i try to fuck her even though she got kids?
>>
>>35353552
no way bro. if she's got kids her cunt smells, looks, feels, tastes, and sounds like dirty diapers.
>>
>>35353403
those aren't signs of liking you. those are signs of being extremely uncomfortable around you because you're a fucking weirdo.
>>
>>35353508
I mean she'll fuck him around. But I know anon will get emotionally attached
>>
>>35353433
she's a bored housewife. she wants the dick, but you wou'd "only be sex" because she "still loves her husband" kek
>>
>>35353612
When flirting with someone married it should be obvious that you don't do anything but sex
>>
>>35353613
awesome! can't wait to marry my fat cunt fiancee next month so she can cuck me and take my money. what the fuck am i doing
>>
>>35353649
Wow I seriously hope you signed a pre-nuptial agreement already if this isn't fake b8
>>
File: 54125942.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
54125942.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>35353628
>>35353613
>>35353587
ahhhh i just want a gf to cuddle with
>>
>>35353704
lol i wish i decided to stay home and 'b8 instead of putting my dick in this whiny stinky hole
>>
>>35353721
>>35353612
>>35353552
>>35353507
>>35352755

AWW you are anons are really sweet guys. Any girl would be lucky to date you!
>>
>>35353745
>is engaged and non-virgin
>has regrets

Good, you'll find no sympathy from me or anyone else here
>>
>>35353768
fuck off mom. where's my tenderoonis
>>
>>35353792
trust me, i envy you unattached guys. you can do whatever you want. dating is only a burden. i guarantee you, if forced to be honest, close to 100% of attached men would agree with you.
>>
>>35353818
i mean agree with me. oops.
>>
>>35353433
After some consideration i will not pursuit this
>>
>>35353853
come on dude, at least rub up against her with your boner. girls find that cute even from men they're not attracted to, it's like a game.
>>
>>35353853

This>>35353865 maybe even brush your rib against her tits if you're tall enough
>>
>>35353818
>>35353835

Dating isn't the problem. Jizzing in a stinky queefhole and then throwing a ring on it is. It was your decision to excavate down at the local fish market and I have no empathy for normals addicted to the vaginal Jew like (((you)))
>>
>>35353768
They're also so low on testereone they can't even have sex have no attractive features and jack off to traps
>>
>>35353934
but anon traps are high test
>>
>>35353916
you're just mad because my fiancee's pussy smells horrible
>>
>>35352590

Obviously....

Because YOU don't like you....

Try seeing yourself through the eyes of an average female.....

Look carefully....

Now you're starting to see the REAL you

The self loathing, whining, complaining brat who's riddled with self doubt and continually stumbles over his own predictable insecurities....

Extremely unappealing

Why would she be interested in THAT ?!!!

why would any woman want to invest their life into THAT ?

the good news:
It's NOT too late

All you have to do is MODIFY YOUR GOD DAMN BEHAVIOR

STOP BEHAVING LIKE A BITCH

ACT LIKE A FUCKING MAN

and you'll be fine
>>
>>35353958

>>35353934 is saying that the robots are low test. And traps are only high test until the HRT starts kicking in
>>
>>35352665
Lol you and your idiotic 'no actual experience with women' paranoid opinions are pathetic
>>
>>35352755
READ MY PREVIOUS POST TO YOU
>>35352755
>>35352755
>>35352755
>>
>>35353969
Memes aside I love the smell of dirty box pls send a mason jar full of wife's queefs I will pay any $
>>
>>35353969
You can't even SPELL fiance correctly

Stupid
>>
>>35354025
fiancee is when it's a woman, fiance is when it's a man. Uh Oh. You made a Uh Oh.
>>

Look carefully....

The self loathing, whining, complaining brat who's riddled with self doubt and continually stumbles over his own predictable insecurities....

Extremely unappealing

the good news:
It's NOT too late

ACT LIKE A FUCKING MAN

and you'll be fine
>>
>>35353977
No I've had sex and dated a few girls I know some girl here who every autistic person I know says they think she is flirting with them really bad even though she has a long term bf and no one ever flirts with them

She's also fucked in the head and crazy
>>
>>35354036
No it's NOT

you stupid fucking idiot

Hahahaha @ you grasping for straws
>>
>>35354058
you need to look it up. shouldn't you know these things by now? you're old.
>>

Look carefully....

Extremely unappealing

the good news:
It's NOT too late

ACT LIKE A FUCKING MAN
STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING BITCH

and you'll be fine
>>
File: 1484924108387.jpg (15KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
1484924108387.jpg
15KB, 320x319px
>>35353598
>those are signs of being extremely uncomfortable around you because you're a fucking weirdo.

m-maybe.

But how come all the other girls act normally with me?
>>
>>35354037
That some spicy pasta anon
>>
Sometimes girls want a plan b guy. It's the beta they fuck between Chad and Chad to avoid spending time alone. However it is very rare for a girl to lack a Chad to fuck, so they're forced to reject you if your timing is wrong.
>>
>>35354045

How is this in any way related to what I said here >>35353977

Either way she sounds autistic and horny to cuck her bf
>>
>>35354065
You're a fucking idiot

Seriously

You're a god damn IDIOT
>>
File: teleports behind you.jpg (8KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
teleports behind you.jpg
8KB, 222x216px
>>35353971
let me summarize this into 3 keypoints:

just b ureself
believe in urself
just meditate
>>
>>35354080
>girls act normally around me

They have become used to the autism and have given you a social handicap
>>
File: 1458439753452.png (495KB, 655x544px) Image search: [Google]
1458439753452.png
495KB, 655x544px
>>35352590
I edited your pic OP
>>
>>35354108
are you angry because you looked it up and saw that you're wrong? or are you scared that you're going to be wrong and are refusing to look it up? either way it's easily verifiable that you're wrong, so you should probably give up.
>>
>those are signs of being extremely uncomfortable around you because you're a fucking weirdo.

Actually, NO

she was a victim of MISTAKEN FIRST IMPRESSION, like we are all guilty of here and there

Within two days, his reputation for being a cowardly beta was reaffirmed by the fact that he IS a cowardly beta

This was the death knell
>>
>>35354142
I suppose you think there are ACTORS & ACTRESSES

you're a failure

And you've never been intimate with a woman
>>
>>35354151
>>35354161

Fuck off you're not even half the man the real JN is
>>
>>35354161
ok, so actress isn't a word then? the word "actress" isn't spelled correctly?
>>
Are you able to do something really beta infront without getting known as a betacuck

or are you chances with that over then?
>>
>>35354223
>really beta infront

The only way to counter this is to do something really alpha in front. Sorry lad, but your actions speak louder than your words.
>>
File: 20170307_092608.jpg (668KB, 1280x1061px) Image search: [Google]
20170307_092608.jpg
668KB, 1280x1061px
>>35352590

I also edited your pic
>>
>>35354200
Hahahaha

Actually, that's the most flattering thing I've heard in a while

Thank-you

Oh.....

And it's really ME

by the way, you know in your heart that my advice is ROCK SOLID, and meant to help

So why are you so determined to paint it out as 'bad advice' that's meant to hurt ?
>>
>>35354346
>style: 5/10
>JN vocabulary: 4/10
>tone: 7/10
>original anecdote: 0/10
>vulgarity: 2/10
>UNSATISFACTORY JN ROLEPLAY
>>
>>35354222

I worked in Hollywood for Warner Brothers for several years

This is a Brave New World I suppose

Because archaic terminology like 'actress' is not used in Hollywood, at least not by people that are actually in the industry

Female actors are called ACTORS

Perhaps it's time you let go of these archaic misogynistic Concepts

Perhaps that's one of the reasons you can't relate to women, and women certainly have no desire to relate to you

Obviously you're doing something wrong

Perhaps it's time you Embrace this fact, and try something completely different and see if it works

If it doesn't work you can always go back to being a loser again
>>
>>35354381
It's early and I literally just woke up

It's really me and I suppose I could put up a YouTube video to prove it or something

My wife and I are having coffee in a park, and walking our cat Lux on her GOD DAMN FUCKING leash & harness

( I threw in a little bit of vulgarity to make you happy)

But it's me

I'm doing everything I can to give you good advice right now

Maybe you guys should seriously try paying attention to it this time
>>
>>35353507
Is that Pepe supposed to be Walter White or Big Smoke? He's not black enough for Big Smoke, but the green button-down shirt... Who is it?
>>
What happened yesterday

100% TRUE :

THREE NIGGERS TRIED STEALING MY BADASS PHONE.....

T R I E D . . . . . . .

allow me to explain....

My wife and I were at Dunkin Donuts outside on the patio. Two very young (12 & 13 year old) MONKEYS (negroes) grabbed my badass 6 inch 1080 DPI Snapdragon 820 octa-core processor 32 gig internal memory video stabilization fingerprint sensor Android phone (and who can blame the little pieces of shit?) And quickly went inside the Dunkin Donuts. I immediately followed them in and told them they had my phone but they both denied it. Coincidentally at that moment a sheriff's deputy pulled up to the drive-in window to order coffee. The manager of the Dunkin Donuts stuck her head out the window as I was talking to the deputy and as if she already knew what I was saying she started 'shaking her head NO', even though I hadn't said anything to her yet.

She said "those boys didn't steal his phone" ( actually because if she's a nigger she didn't use proper grammar like me, she said it in a broken monkey speak fashion )

To me that verified that she knew they had indeed stolen the phone

I told the sheriff's deputy that she could not possibly know if they stole the phone or not because she wasn't outside on the patio

The police officer got out of his car and as he did I saw the manager walk quickly into the men's room of the dunkin' donuts, then quickly come out again

It turns out those are her kids

And I went into the men's room and opened the garbage can, and I didn't see the phone in there, and I almost gave up when at the last minute I decided to pull the plastic bag completely out of the garbage can

AND THERE WAS MY PHONE

The manager had taken it from her children WHILE WEARING THE DUNKIN DONUTS UNIFORM and taken it into the men's room, and hid it in the garbage can underneath the plastic bag IN THE DUNKIN DONUTS UNIFORM

The phone retrieved, I called the corporate offices and they are reviewing the video tapes
>>
>>35354430
i think it's walter
>>
I called a second sheriff's deputy out and filed an official report

He went in and made sure they knew if the video gets erased, they'll be facing charges of obstructing a law enforcement officer

He notified the manager to have the owner of the franchise be there this morning with the video available

Lol

I'm going to ride that nigger SO HARD

number one, I'm going to have her fired

Number two- arrested

Number three- I intend on DUNKIN DONUTS Corporate Offices showing me a gesture of apology... Like a years worth of freebies...

I like my coffee A LOT

fuck those niggers
>>
>>35354465
Yep it's heisenberg

https://youtu.be/-pl721Vv1OI
>>
>>35353958
Whatever you have to teIl yourself, kid.
>>
>>35354200
He's the only shitposter I actually like.
If I like him does that still make him a shitposter?
>>
>>35354465
>>35354515
Thanks senpai, was bothering me.
>>
Update:

This morning I talked to the owner of the particular Dunkin Donuts franchise who told me he is FIRING the TWO ( not just one but two ) employees.

He is a PATEL, and although I expected broken English, a communication barrier, and non cooperation, he was actually very well spoken and extremely helpful...

He also ALREADY KNEW ALL ABOUT IT.....

the two niggers are fired. Now, to follow through with plan B & C

criminal prosecution and a years worth of free Hot Mochas
>>
>>35354536

I'm not a troll or a shitposter or a beta Ora robot or a Chad or a meet or any of those things

Simultaneously, I am ALL of those things

We all are

The sooner each of you realizes that life is multi-dimensional and it doesn't work by the confines of some catch phrase, that EACH OF US is a multifaceted conglomeration of all these traits....

The sooner you'll be free of the MISTAKEN belief system, and able to function properly
>>
Oh my god it's BEAUTIFUL out here today !!!!

Here in the South, this 'winter' has consisted of almost pure 70s and 80s

And now spring is here

Stellar !!...

Wouldn't this be THE perfect time of THE perfect year of your life to put the self loathing behind you?

Since you are the only one responsible for your happiness or misery

Try it

It's GORGEOUS here on planet earth

If you look at it the correct way
>>
And YES....

I really DO know Aaron Paul
(Jesse from Breaking Bad)

He was named after Elvis. (Elvis Aaron Presley) his mom's a huge Elvis fan

I'm doing an Elvis portrait for him, but I still haven't even started on it yet
>>
File: 20170307_101312.jpg (1000KB, 1066x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170307_101312.jpg
1000KB, 1066x1280px
By the way

This PACE citrus, pineapple & habanero salsa IS FUCKING DELICIOUS !!!
>>
>>35352590
>tfw have #1 bff with girl on snapchat
>really like her, think she likes me
>3rd base several times.jpg
>completely stopped contacting me other than to keep the streak up for the past 3 days after a party

what does this mean?
>>
>>35354874
Let's try this again:

Okay, imagine you're a girl

Now imagine you see YOU

you kinda like what you see

Then, you find out that YOU are a beta

A self doubting child disguised as an adult male

Need I continue ?

Self doubt is NOT magnetic
>>
>>35354874
looks like actual vomit
>>
The duality of self confidence

1: it's attractive

2: if it doesn't attract a certain person, who cares ? Because it means you're okay either way
>>
please stop replying to this guy, he's spamming the same fucking lines. namefags are so boring
>>
File: 20170307_102606.jpg (997KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20170307_102606.jpg
997KB, 1280x960px
>>35354935

Yes it does

And it's FANTASTIC !!!!

it's SO GOD DAMN DELICIOUS

sweet, tangy, with a SERIOUS kick

This shits perfect

NEXT TOPIC:
Sheila Gs BROWNIE BRITTLE
>>
>>35352590
because you spend too much time on the internet
>>
>>35354994
Lol @ you (of all people) thinking you have 'pull' or the ability to sway anyone

Even more laughable is the idea of YOU picturing yourself as some sort of badass
>>
SHEILA Gs BROWNIE BRITTLE :

You know that part of the brownies that gets burnt and it's crunchy ?

Well, that's ALL that's in Sheila G's BADASS BROWNIE BRITTLE

it's the single most addictive munchie you'll ever eat

Try it

You'll see

( do yourself a favor and buy 3 or 4 bags of it because after eating the first bag you're going to find yourself driving right back to the supermarket to buy more )
>>
My wife and I buy the brownie brittle every single time we go to the grocery store

Trust me when I say it's going to become your favorite money instantly instantly instantly instantly instantly instantly instantly you're not going to believe how addictive and delicious it is
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.