[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEE I HAVE FUCKING FLEAS I TOLD YOU TO NOT BRUSH OFF THE CATS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: ree.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
REEEEE I HAVE FUCKING FLEAS I TOLD YOU TO NOT BRUSH OFF THE CATS FLEAS INSIDE BECAUSE WE'LL GET FLEAS AND NOW I HAVE MULTIPLE FLEAS CRAWLING UP MY LEGS WHILE I'M TRYING TO PLAY VIDYA AND YOU WON'T EVEN ACCEPT IT'S YOUR FAULT BECAUSE "it's just your room" REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M ITCHY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY DO YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME AND THEN WHEN I'M PROVEN RIGHT YOU WON'T EVEN ACCEPT IT OR APOLOGIZE EVEN WHEN I'M THE ONE IMPACTED BY YOUR STUPIDITY DUMB BITCH ROASTIE MOTHER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35352408
Strangely enough I know that feel, maybe vacuumed them? I forgot how we got rid of them before
>>
File: 1487234776820.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487234776820.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>35352408
I KNOW THAT FUCKING FEEL OP MY STUPID CAT BROUGHT FLEAS HOME AND IT TOOK US MONTHS TO GET RID OF THOSE FUCKERS I'M SO SORRY ROOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 22135.png (18KB, 155x145px) Image search: [Google]
22135.png
18KB, 155x145px
>>35352442
OP won't reply. He came to vent, not to solve his problems.
>>
File: wj2.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wj2.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>35352442

I'VE VACUUMED IN HERE ALREADY BUT THEY KEEP COMING

NOW I'M WEARING TRACKSUIT PANTS TUCKED INTO MY SOCKS SO THEY CAN'T GET TO MY BARE SKIN BUT IT'S TOO FUCKING HOT FOR THIS SHIT

>>35352460

THANKS ANON BUT I DON'T EVEN BLAME MY CAT, IT'S MY DUMB BITCH MOM WHO PICKED FLEAS OFF MY CAT WHILE SITTING IN THE LIVING ROOM AND THEN TRIED TO CRUSH THEM ON THE TABLE

>>35352469

I AM REPLYING
>>
File: 1487731544132.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487731544132.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>>35352499
I got rid of them by steam cleaning my carpets and getting my cat on that flea pill shit. vacuuming doesn't help much.
>>
>>35352529
I HAVE FLOORBOARDS SO THEY JUMP AROUND ALL OVER THE PLACE

MY CAT IS ALREADY ON FLEAS-BE-GONE MEDICINE SHE WAS JUST PICKING THEM OFF INSIDE BECAUSE HE LOOKED ITCHY
>>
>>35352408
haha idiot get fucking owned
>>
>>35352408
literally gas yourself, dummy
>>
>>35352408
>mom science
>ever
Whenever your mom tries to do something, treat her like a child, its the only way. Just take away the cat from her, like you would a child with their toys
>>
lmao enjoy your bubonic plague
>>
Make an ant farm but with fleas
>>
>>35352499
OP i'd get stuff to kill worms after that too fleas carry tons of nasty shit
>>
>>35352678
SHE JUST DOES WHAT SHE THINKS IS RIGHT REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS AND THEN REFUSES TO ACCEPT FAULT
>>
>>35352408
Had the exact same sitcho, get those fucking bug bomb things, the ones you leave in a room and it's gasses the shit outta it, close all your doors so it's a chemical sauna, make sure your not in the room when this happens and have something to do during the shower so ur not bored, it takes about 4 hours to do
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.