[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just had to share this with you guys, every now and then it comes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: fgddzbf.jpg (14KB, 188x181px) Image search: [Google]
fgddzbf.jpg
14KB, 188x181px
just had to share this with you guys, every now and then it comes to mind.

>fatal car accident involving 5 teens in my city
>they are the most perfect example of normies you could imagine
>all high and drunk during the accident and speeding 3 times the limit
>hit a tree and all are dead on impact
>their thousands of normie friends showed up at the site of the crash to set up a memorial site with candles and flowers, etc
>by the end of the first night there is a large pile of flowers and teddy bears, 'you just died' greeting cards etc, SURROUNDED by a sea of alcohol cans and bottles and used drug paraphernalia)
>the scene of the accident has basically turned into a street party
>browsing 4chan later that night (/b/ i think) and come across a thread
>mfw some normie hating /b/tard has waited until they all left, gone to the memorial site and taken a wet diarrhea shit everywhere, including all over the flowers, cards, and the remains of the tree they hit and posted pics on 4chan

normies totally and utterly B T F O.
>>
>>35352376
It was you right OP?
>>
File: 1485704905672.png (200KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485704905672.png
200KB, 400x400px
He showed those stupid normans, dude
>>
Could you show us pics?
>>
>>35352480
this.
you better be showing us those pics
>>
File: facebooktrolling.jpg (80KB, 1116x468px) Image search: [Google]
facebooktrolling.jpg
80KB, 1116x468px
>>35352480
i wish i still had the pics of the shit incident, mabye someone can find them.
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Mill_Park_Tree
>>
>>35352514
the whole article is full of gold if anyone is interested in reading, you will understand the type of people they were.
>>
File: 1486647211847.png (231KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1486647211847.png
231KB, 342x342px
>>35352376
holy fuck where the fuck are my sides
>>
File: LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.jpg (34KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.jpg
34KB, 251x242px
>all his friends getting trolled in the comment section
this is a nostalgic kek.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GqIRO5N1ss
>>
File: One tree mill.jpg (464KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
One tree mill.jpg
464KB, 1600x1200px
Jesus, I remember that. I was on /b/ at that time. We called the tree Treelock and would always post on the facebook pages 'Remember Treelock's sacrifice'

I dug around and found this old meme I made about it that used to be on the encyclopedia dramatica page.

Fuck me I totally forgot what a horrible person I was.
>>
>>35352643
a lot of 4chan hate in these comments, wow:

"THey arent really tree hugging hippies THESE PRICKS ARE in a group of LOWLIFES that parade around facebook paying out on the dead! For anyone who doesnt believe and has a facebook account go to RIP JOCKY's PAGE. you will find about 15-20 of them. DONT WORRY AT ALL BECAUSE AS YOU SAY KARMA HAS A FUNNY WAY OF CATCHING UP WITH YOU!!!! AND WHEN IT DOES ILL BE THE FIRST IN LINE TO SPIT ON YOU!!!! disneyisftw YOUR NEXT CUNT! AND IVE GOT A NICE GREEN GOLLIE WAITING FOR YOU. GRIM REAPER IS COMING."
>>
>>35352376
Thanks for the loud keks
>>
>>35352692
nice, do you remember the poo incident too?
>>
File: thrillerraid10.jpg (107KB, 542x487px) Image search: [Google]
thrillerraid10.jpg
107KB, 542x487px
>>35352734
I don't remember that actually. It was seven years ago so my memory is kinda selective.

I do remember some months after that incident some kids in Townsville died when they were hooning and smashed into a Banana truck. Same sort of thing happened. The police were contacted to try to stop the online trolling but the police basically said 'yes its terrible but we can't actually do anything'

I miss the old days of /b/ raids.
>>
>>35352794
its really enraging that the friends/family/police think they can stop the internet hate machine.
fucking idiots.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.