[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to move to Irvine, California in a couple days. Never been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 4357345.png (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4357345.png
13KB, 640x480px
About to move to Irvine, California in a couple days. Never been in the US, much less california.

Any robots live in that state give me a rundown of what to expect?
>>
It's Mexico 2.0
/thread
>>
Spics everywhere
>>35351916
>/threading yourself
disgusting
>>
>>35351925
>3 posters
>2 replies
>>
>>35351904
Where are you from OP?
oreganoishor
>>
irvine is fobland

asians fresh off the boat senpai
>>
>>35351945
Novokuznetsk.

>>35351916
>>35351925
So will I be able to get around even though I don't speak mexican?

also are there qts
>>
>>35351904
Cali is the most normie state
>>
>>35351968
Why are you going there? School? Work?

Anyway, it's safe as a motherfucker (literally the safest city in the US for years). There are many Asians and few homeless - those all get shooed off to nearby towns like Costa Mesa and Santa Ana. I really haven't seen many Mexicans in Irvine proper. Depending on what part of the city you're in, you're mostly going to see professionals, college kids, or tourist-y people just out here for shopping and such.

It's California, so it never really rains or anything. It'll be a LOT warmer than where you're from, so prepare for that. Today, for instance, it'll probably be around 21 C mid-day. In August, prepare for like 38 C kek

Any other questions, robro?
>>
>>35351904
What happened to you, Gondola? You used to be so contemplative and adventurous. Fallen in with a bad crowd, I'm guessing.
>>
>>35352165
I have cousin in L.A. please tell me what L.A. is like

Also lots of asian? Are people there loud and obnoxious? What kind of food should I make expect seeing everywhere in california?
>>
>>35352203
I don't go into LA much, so I can't help you there man. Hopefully an LA robot finds this thread and can tell you stuff.

>loud and obnoxious
Not particularly. You'll get used to hearing Chinese and Korean, though (and Spanish if you go into LA often). But, obviously, you'll be able to get by with English just fine.

>food
Typical Ameriburger stuff. It's hard to explain since I'm not sure what kind of food you're used to eating. Again, if you go into LA a lot you might find more Mexican food though.
>>
File: 1485582883322.jpg (48KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
1485582883322.jpg
48KB, 479x479px
>>35351904
There are lots of asians in Irvine but everyone here speaks english. Anon speaks the truth, there's mexicans fucking everywhere. I live in a city right next to Irvine. Shit's ridiculous.
>>
>>35351968
>Novokuznetsk.
>look this up

Jesus, are you from the asshole of Eastern europe, OP?
>>
>>35352437
No its not that bad. Its cozy, just lots of crime and drugs only

Its not asshole of eastern europe maybe only scrotum.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.