[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally fucking lost my virginity today. I seriously thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: JuCKG0W.png (346KB, 436x700px) Image search: [Google]
JuCKG0W.png
346KB, 436x700px
I finally fucking lost my virginity today. I seriously thought I would live and die without that experience.
>>
>>35351733
gratz anon.
context ?
>>
>>35351733
Good job op. How was it?
>>
Hell ya man. You give me hope.
>>
>>35351733
Cool. Now you can never be a virgin again. Was it worth doing the same thing the vast majority of people do? Losing wizard potential, I mean
>>
>>35351800
not OP but I was a wizard, then I lost my powers. It was half good half bad.
>>
>>35351733
You can't just say that and then not greentext >:[
>>
>>35351747
>female friend I semi-grew up with, or maybe just have known for an extremely long time
>staying up marathoning a disney show
>sit next to one another on my bed for lack of other decent seating
>start to talk about intimate topics gradually
>ask her how mad she would be if I were to kiss her
>she looks confused/loss of words/other emotions I can't read
>kiss her
>we have sex
>was pretty amazing and possibly the top experience of my life so far

>>35351800
Yes. It was worth it.
>>
>>35351854
did you not sperg a little?
>>
>>35351881
No, I did. I was shaking like crazy basically the whole time, ridiculously. And I wasn't as alpha in my actions as I'm implying, but I didn't sperg too hard.
>>
>>35351914
is she also a bit spergish?
will your friendship be okay?
>>
>>35351854
>not losing it with a prostitute
normies get out
>>
>>35351926
>is she also a bit spergish?
No, honestly. She's a lot more confident than I am, and also has anger issues/ mental problems. Nothing too bad, but she is not spergish in the cowardly autistic type of way.

>will your friendship be okay?
I can't see the future, but I feel good about it. It felt very natural and comfortable, I don't think this will end badly.
>>
>>35351733
How old are you?

unmute
>>
>>35351996

>>35351959
Worse, I did it with a degenerate. She has short AND died hair, AND piercings. I can't go to /pol/ anymore after this.
>>
>>35352016
probably anti fa too. you have to kill her
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.