[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go insane? Not "I'm so weird and edgy XDDDD"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: trees.jpg (85KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
trees.jpg
85KB, 640x426px
How do I go insane?

Not "I'm so weird and edgy XDDDD" insane, I mean actually detached from reality insane. So detached from reality that I'm not expected to be some worthless wage-slave, and that I'm not aware enough of myself and my surroundings to be miserable. Is there any way I can coax my brain into going crazy like this? How do I become completely delusional?
>>
>>35351520
>implying you're not already in a funny house, imagining all this is happening
>>
Why the fuck would anyone want to lose their mind? That's literally the worst thing that could happen to you in my opinion, might as well go into a coma while you're at it.
>>
Traumatic events can trigger dissociation and derealization in some people. So can isolation and certain drugs. Not being invested in things to begin with helps. Not sure how much is neurochemical and how much you can actually control.

You can try meditation. Not the mindfulness kind that gets you in touch with reality, but the opposite. Focus on your inner thoughts enough while you're doing it and you'll lose awareness of yourself and your environment like getting into a little trance. Gotta resist the urge to move around and do things because that gets you minutely invested again and breaks the focus. The effect might linger for awhile when you're done.

You can also try experimenting with sleep deprivation, but that probably won't work in the longterm.
>>
>You can also try experimenting with sleep deprivation, but that probably won't work in the longterm.
I was going to suggest this but it absolutely will work longterm. It would take commitment but if you went without sleep for, say, two or three weeks provided you didn't die you'd do permanent and irrepairable damage to your brain. I know a person who did it. Among the symptoms he sees shadow people with some regularity. Other delusions and aural hallucinations. He often loses minutes and has unreliable memories. He gets intense periods of dread for no reason. Frequent lapses into depression.
>>
>>35351711
>two to three weeks
Well there's your problem
>>
you can try summon a devil, i don't know anything about it, nor do i believe in it, but i've heard some wacky stories from it. You can also mix drugs that will be extremely detrimental to your mental state, like mixing SSRIs with psilocybin, but that is more of a life ruining psychosis that gives you a lack of serotonin, maybe have a look at mixing drugs and shit, drug induced psychosis is the most common of it's kind
>>
>>35351883
Well if you have no willpower you don't deserve to lose your mind. A you could go get raped or participate in an especially inhuman conflict. Go to Africa and join a warlord's campaign for example. Avoid the front lines and go for the torture and necklacing efforts.
>>
>>35351960
I think I get what you're trying to do. Not sure though, I'm assuming that you're mad because I'm advocating something that is unhealthy. OP asked for something, I sympathize, and I provided input. Not sure how OP can get what they want without doing something unhealthy.

I'm not saying that OP should throw caution to the wind, or that they should listen to me without getting other opinions and researching further, which I assume they will.

I hope OP stays safe too, but I also understand their unhappiness (or something similar to it).
>>
Do lots of shrooms and lsd and hope you get HPPD.
>>
>>35351520
Drugs + mental illness
>>
Don't worry anon, you're already completely and irredeemably delusional for wanting that.

Honestly what kind of a retard are you? You might as chop both your arms and legs off and go for the same benefits because that would be more cruisey than this bullshit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.