[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw everything everyone's ever told you is a lie >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1467557333475.jpg (45KB, 960x596px) Image search: [Google]
1467557333475.jpg
45KB, 960x596px
>tfw everything everyone's ever told you is a lie
>tfw living in a simulation
>tfw the world ended in 2012 and we've shifted dimentions into the flat earth universe
>tfw still retain memories of the old universe but some are subtly changed i.e Mandela Effect
>>
>everything everyone's ever told you is a lie
Wait... that means you must be lying too.
>>
5D earth is starting to get cool
>friends starting to get telepathy and prophecy
>>
>>35351438
>tfw no telepathic mystic friends who can teach you their secret art
>>
>>35351438
>>35351466
... but I'm actually been talking with the creators with my mind... they have given me slight insight into my future.

can I not emphasize how fucking insane this is right now? That mind reading is a real thing and I can communicate (at least to one being) using only my mind?

They give me insight into things through my dreams as well.

I'm not even shitting you. This is for real. Real Real.

If I clear my mind I'm able to ask a question and get a reply either through what thought comes next or through external responses (like flash of light outside or goosebumps).

The creator isn't always up to talking though.

Life got so bizarre.
>>
If simulation theory is legit and I'm just in someone's game of the Sims I'd really appreciate a re-roll or if that's off the table edit my characteristics and make me Chad
>>
>>35351958
>I literally think about things and believe whatever comes to mind
I don't know sometimes.
I want to be an atheist, but whenever I try to force myself into a non-magic mindset, conscious existence gets super weird. My mind wants to connect everything, and the only way to keep myself from freaking out at coincidence is convincing myself that everything is connected through God.
Not that any of that helps with the girls. At least it makes the world interesting to watch until I die.
>>
>>35351342
why is it when you dipshits show an image of a flat earth, they still use a not flat sun and moon to make their example?
Maybe it's entirely like none of it is fucking flat.
>>
>>35351958
Looney bin's that way
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.