[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to I know if a girl likes me, robots? There's this girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1460115589005.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1460115589005.png
30KB, 657x527px
How to I know if a girl likes me, robots? There's this girl I see on my commute to uni and I've caught her looking at me a few times. I realize I'm an ugly fuck, but is there anything I might be missing, or am I sperging out?
>>
if you have to ask you already know otherwise you think you're some hot shit
>>
File: 1485382763410.jpg (338KB, 1567x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1485382763410.jpg
338KB, 1567x2000px
>>35350522
What you should do is just try talking to her, nothing major of course. If you can gather the nerve maybe even ask her a question about herself. Example: "hi, my name is anon. I notice you on this bus often, so where are you going?" Something like that. If she even gives you a second look then you have a decent chance of something with her.
>>
>>35350604

I've thought about doing it, but asking personal questions seems kind of weird, also not sure how to be confident while talking to her when it's always crowded, so everyone around will enjoy the cringefest as well.
>>
File: 1488875729840.jpg (273KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488875729840.jpg
273KB, 1280x960px
>>35350637
Well the way I see it is, if she does like you it should be easy to tell, and I would recommend not saying too much else once you know. If all you want is to know if she likes you, that part is easy. Hard part of course is actually interacting with a women indefinitely... I got a chill on my spine just thinking about it.
>>
>>35350776
Interacting in the longrun doesn't seem to be a problem to me, I was doing alright in high school. I'm terrible at meeting new people though. Guess when I see a chance to talk to her a bit more privately I'll talk to her and see where it goes. Thanks, Anon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.