[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have transcended and no longer have a desire for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 1428308042489.jpg (78KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
1428308042489.jpg
78KB, 750x709px
>tfw you have transcended and no longer have a desire for gf or sex

anyone know this feel?
>>
>>35349768
I know the feeling (somewhat)

While I do feel the need to be loved, etc. I've simply given up my search, knowing that I'll probably never find anyone.

So, I've given up, but while the desire is still there, the "need" is not.
>>
Haven't talked to a human for months and don't even feel lonely. Once you abandon all normie concepts such as friendship and success you will truly be at peace.
>>
>tfw you have taken the bogpill
>>
I know this feel although I had the luck to have sex to a girl this month.
>>
getting there, the last few years have been hell trying to ignore sexual desires. are you a wizard?
>>
kinda wish i could being that it's pretty obvious i'll never have either

thankfully i can actually feel my sexdrive dying more and more after i passed my mid-20s
>>
only 2 dimensional girls my man
>>
>>35349856
r u girl?
>>
i've worked to achieve this for several years started at final years in high school

almost , altough everytime i feel like i'm finished, something unexpected happens and i begin falling in love with the person or i get these severely lonely moods where i just crave for a human contact

but that's fine, these things are happening less and less over time.
>>
I never felt need for love or sex I consider it pathetic
>>
>>35349768
yeah, I told my befriend and sister I am going to be single forever. They didn't believe me. It already feels better to have one less thing to worry about.
>>
>>35349965
depression kills my sexdrive. I've haven't gotten hard in like a week and a half. Meh.
>>
tfw when u were a chad in high school and got all the girls. now ur 25 and a basement dwelling robot with no desire for women or sex, just to be happy
>>
File: 1485410296338.jpg (18KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
1485410296338.jpg
18KB, 199x253px
Used to think my life was meaningless without a gf/sex but when I finally got it I realized how overrated sex is and how much most women annoy me. All I desire now is success in my life and to be happy.
>>
>>35349768
>Tfw almost transcended
>Tfw gril has me thinking about her
>Tfw want her to be my gf
I was ALMOST there, bros
>>
>>35349768
It's called schizoid personality disorder

Originigger
>>
>>35350731
You don't just "become" schizoid
Also schizoids feel sexual desire they just don't feel the need to act on it
>>
File: 9232345673225677.jpg (55KB, 595x414px) Image search: [Google]
9232345673225677.jpg
55KB, 595x414px
>>35349768
I have accepted that I might never have anyone in my life. Yet it still weight on my conscience every now and then.

There is no escape out of this but I do not runaway from my problems by indulging into escapism or drugs because I know it will harm me even more in the end because it is only trying to put a band aid instead of facing the issue. Until then, despite enduring chronic loneliness, I do not let myself being controlled by this and I try to live for the day and not worrying about the future.

What doesn't kill you make you stronger.
>>
>>35350731
I still have friends. I've just lost any interest in actually having sexual or romantic relationships. It seems like there is literally no point when I can masturbate.
>>
>>35350909
What makes you such an expert?

>>35350731
Dumb armchair psychiartrist faggot

Post your degrees, fuckfaces.
>>
>>35350692
it's ok, give it time, each girl like that gets less and less intense and then you transcend. Don't rush it, the path to wizardry is slow and hard, but the rewards will be plenty-some

>girl asks me out to go to some nearby city for sight-seeing
>being all cutesy
>fall asleep, she start leaning on me
>almost start laughing when I think how I'm gonna shitpost about this
>>
>>35349768
It's called "convincing yourself you no longer care but will continue to post in oneitis and tfw no gf threads". Momentary frustration and despair doesn't mean transcendence
>>
I know no woman will ever want to have sex with me, so I don't think about it. It's like worrying about something you have no control over, like a meteor strike or earthquake. So just don't bother thinking about it.

At this point it's like how some cultures don't allow the consumption of pig or cow, and someone says "how can you live without it?!" How can you miss or long for something you've never had?

I've made peace with and accepted that I'll never have sex. Once I did this, I felt free, no longer burdened by these things.

I haven't had friends or social interactions irl in years. I've become so used to being alone, it's the only way I know how to exist. I feel uncomfortable when around other people, I always hope on one talks to me or asks me a question.
>>
>>35349768
> tfw you've transcended even anger, happiness and sadness, and just live your life in enlightened apathy
I don't know what it was, one day it just clicked and I stopped giving a fuck
>>
Trick is to take care of yourself and have a system for self-maintenance and developing self-reliance that you use regardless of your relationship status. Gay shit like having a "oneitis" becomes irrelevant when you practice self-care indefinitely.
>>
>>35349768
Never had the desire for sex, had the gf one from 13 to 15 but then I realized how love was a spook
>>
>>35350963
I hope to reach this level of autism one day my friend.

Godspeed.
>>
>>35351161
I knew what it was, I realized the ego was a spook and death doesn'texist, at first I felt euphoric, shortly after I realized the terrible implications of that and since then (6 years ago) I mostly feel apathy
>>
>>35351195
I hope I reach that level of female companionship.
>>
>>35351004

>everyone on earth functions and thinks exactly as I does
You're a retard.

If you can read minds why are you on 4chan?
>>
>tfw have recurring dreams about a blonde woman i've never met in my entire life and in a relationship in the dreamworld
>she shares some interests in non-normie stuff like the paranormal & conspiracy theories
>always a different scenario with her every dream
>it only started half a week ago
Did I accidentally tulpaforce?
>>
>>35349768
The instinct will always be there in some form but I have distanced myself from desiring relationships and I justify why it is wrong to desire this. I have more base social needs that are not being met regardless.
>>
>>35351280
Also it seems like OP still masturbates. I haven't masturbated for over 10 years. You won't "transcend" until you finally manage to let go of as much instinct as you humanly can.

Honestly, it feels like my two posts will be ignored anyways.
>>
>>35351296
I masturbate because it helps me sleep and allows me to regulate my mood. It doesn't even really feel that great, it's more of a chore. It's been months since I've looked at a girl and genuinely wanted to fuck her over going home and masturbating, and years since I wanted a gf, I was a dumbass high schooler with no idea how the world actually worked when that last sounded remotely appealing
>>
>>35349856
I gave up too, for over 3 years I just shut down and refused to give even the slightest interest to a girl. Then a couple weeks ago my ex hit me up, slept over we cuddled I even finger banged her. Now she's ghosting me and all the bad feels came back so fast. I think I was happier in off mode tbqh.
>>
>>35351362
I gave up on masturbation because I realized that it was pointless and there was no pleasure in it. It was a distraction and, looking at it objectively, disgusting. I would have preferred a real relationship to literally pleasuring myself. This was over 10 years ago.
>>
>>35351256
>implying people are really all that different then one another.

You really need to ditch this snowflake mentality. If there weren't recurring traits brought about by certain psychological conditions then psychiatrists and psychiatric medicine wouldn't exist, would they?
>>
>>35351467
brutal man, why would she do this?
>>
>>35351644
This is what really drives me up the fucking wall. No idea why she done it. She either hates me and wants me to suffer, or she felt like an easy way to cheat on her bf. Or she's still into it with me but just got busy? That's no excuse for ghosting in my book tho. I don't think I'll hear from her again.
>>
>>35351467
That's the hardest part, when some succubus tries to lure you back in, referring to my earlier post >>35350963
the day before I was staying inside, drinking lots of coffee, talking to myself, shitposting, laughing at random stuff and generally going insane in a good way. A girl messages you and you snap back, put on your normalfag mask and go play the social game. That's not even bad, but you just have to let go all desire go, not expect anything and then anything and everything is fun. I could be mad I didn't bang her or something, but I'm glad I could be next to a girl again, even in a non-sexual way, and when it's over it's just gone

>tfw drunk and realize my post is utter shit, but I just wanna talk because drunk
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.