[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't take this guilt anymore. A few weeks ago I made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: there is no self to kill.png (940KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
there is no self to kill.png
940KB, 1280x720px
I can't take this guilt anymore.

A few weeks ago I made a sex tape with my best friend's boyfriend without her knowing. I've been feeling uneasy ever since. Best friend notices how I've been so cold around her lately. I've been wanting to tell my best friend sooner but I didn't want her stressing over this affair while she's still has to deal with classes (she's on her final year trying to get a Master's in Business Administration) . This weekend her and some friends are going to have a girl's night out. I'm thinking about confessing once we're all sitting in my living room and showing everyone the sex tape . I want her to know the truth . I can't just tell her I fucked her boyfriend because no one would believe me. Everyone thinks of me as a goodie two-shoes so they might think it's a prank if I don't show evidence. I just really hope we can still remain friends.
>>
>>35349259
>I just really hope we can still remain friends.
Hahaha right. I hope this is bait, home wrecker.
>>
>>35349259
Telling her is noble, but showing her the tape is cruel.
>>
I know this is bait but for the love of god do not show the tape to a room full of her friends
>>
>>35349259
How tough is it for people to:
A) not fuck other people when they're in a relationship
and
B) not fuck people who are in a relationship?

That's literally all that society asks of you, nothing more. How fucking immoral or amoral do you have to be to be unable to carry that out? On top of that, she's your best friend, and you filmed it?

I know that this is bait, but if it's true, Little Miss Skanky Noshoes, you owe it to her to tell her, then you owe it to her to remove yourself from her life, and then to never do it again to anybody.

Own up to it, pay the price, and then learn from your mistake.
>>
>>35349288
>>35349295

Showing the tape is the only way for her to believe me. Her boyfriend deleted my texts regarding the ordeal and I deleted my texts with her boyfriend. I'm not going to show the whole thing, just enough for her to know that I had sex with her boyfriend.
>>
File: 1473227363328.jpg (59KB, 599x593px) Image search: [Google]
1473227363328.jpg
59KB, 599x593px
this is bait, but I'll give you a reply for slightly entertaining me for 20 seconds
>>
>>35349378
If you show her the tape, you are a cruel person.
Tell her the truth and let her do with it what she will.
>>
>>35349259
I would say what you did is unforgivable, but maybe your friend won't think so.
>>
>>35349378
Then show it to her personally, in private. Why must you make a spectacle of this?
>>
>>35349430

-her closest friends deserve to know (once I confess her she's going to tell her friends about it anyway. It's better they hear it from me than from best friend putting me on full blast on social media)
-it's a more convenient time since we both work and have classes on weekdays
-friends will be able to diffuse the situation if it gets violent or best friend gets hysterical
>>
>>35349500
this is sociopathic behaviour.
If you want to self-destruct and lose all your friendships, at least do it on consciously.
>>
All I can say is, you sure are a dumb ass hoe
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.