[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took a hit in middle school that I still think about to this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: md-basketball-pictures_opt.jpg (37KB, 750x375px) Image search: [Google]
md-basketball-pictures_opt.jpg
37KB, 750x375px
I took a hit in middle school that I still think about to this day, and something about it still hurts.

Middle school gym, right about 2000, 2001. We're playing basketball on our side of the gym, while the girls on the opposite end play floor hockey. I'm not any good with sports. In little league baseball my coach told me to give up swinging, just pray the pitcher threw balls. In high school, during wrestling, I was used by the teacher as a demonstration on how to pin your opponent and told to sit for the remainder of class.

I wasn't any better with basketball. There we were running the back and forth, and I'm desperately trying to keep up and not seem winded. I don't have any clue what to do, but nobody even bothers to show me. Hell, the teacher is off chatting with the girl's coach. I'm ignored the entire time, to the point I'm never covered. The only times I even get the ball are penalty shots, and even those are whiffed. My teammates hated playing with me, and they weren't afraid to tell me, normally with shoving and stuff thrown at my head after the period.

One day, as were, playing, out of sheer frustration, I'm trying my absolute hardest to get to the ball. It won't get passed to me, so I make several failed attempts to block. On one block attempt, I swear I get within an inch of actually tipping the shot, but coming down, one of my own teammates brings his elbow up and jabs me right in the gut. Hard. I will go to my grave saying it was intentional.

I hit the floor like a sack of bricks. Wind gone, stomach in pain, barely able to get to my knees as i'm fruitlessly gasping for air. The rest of them barely even noticed, running back to the other side of the court. The coach, who had been watching us play, never even said anything. The game went on as usual.
>>
The first thought in my mind was get up, but I was too focused on just getting air in my lungs. I managed to crawl away from the court, but with nobody coming to see if I was alright, I did something that sticks out in my memory clearer than anything else from that time. I crawled, slowly, to the gap in the bleachers near the exit door. I sat back against the wall, clutched my abdomen in pain, and spent the next thirty minutes there. I was in quiet tears most of the time, and nobody, not even the girls or their coach who could clearly see where I was, said or did anything.

When we got back to the locker room, I grabbed my bag from my locker and took a seat. Nobody said anything to me. My classmates avoided me. The coach seemed like he never saw it happen. When the bell rang, I was the last to leave.

Nobody gave a shit.

I never felt more alone in my entire life than I did that day. And it's haunted me for well over a decade.

I don't know why i'm telling you this /r9k/. Maybe I just needed to get it out there. Maybe I need to grasp some kind of meaning out of it.
>>
>Maybe I need to grasp some kind of meaning out of it.
The meaning is: You were and are a pussy.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.