[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /r9k/ if you were to rob a bank, which one, and how would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: the-joker-800x583[1].jpg (86KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
the-joker-800x583[1].jpg
86KB, 800x583px
Ok /r9k/ if you were to rob a bank, which one, and how would you do it?

I am just bored.
>>
id rob a sperm bank and flush all the sperm in the toilet, it might make sewer babies
>>
i would do one out in rich cottage country, but in the off season so there aren't as many people around

put either a sled or a motorcycle in my van as a getaway vehicle and park my van somewhere discreet, it's 4x4 so i can get it good and hidden

simple classy note, might not even bring a weapon
>>
>>35348309
id just ask them to give me the money, get like 2 grand easy, walk out

banks dont want to risk putting other customers in panic
>>
>>35348309

I'd go to a shitty third world country, follow the clerk home, knock on their door, offer them to leave them a stack of bills in a trash can outside if they pretend I hypnotized them and wait 10 minutes before pushing the alarm, then I'd flee the country.
>>
>>35348309
3-man Crew, as efficient as possible.

Walk in, gun out, masks on. Try and be calm and clear, hopefully no one is gonna try to be a hero. Tell the tellers I want (x) amount of money, and exactly how I want that money.

One of the dudes in the crew is on crowd control, anybody tries to make a move he takes every possible option before he starts shooting. Ideally, no bullets fired. The other dude assists me and the teller with getting the money, making sure no funny stuff happens. They'll probably set off an alarm, but that's alright, police are slow as shit anyway.

We get away in one car, make sure they notice that car. Try and follow traffic laws. I'm banking on the police being slow as shit, so hopefully they won't catch up to us by the time we hit a crowded parking lot.

I'd have a second car waiting. We drive off in that one, go a few towns away, and get a hotel to stay in for a week or so while we sort out what to do with the cash.

I'm not good at this.
>>
>>35348309
OP you just robbed a sperm bank???
>>
>>35348698
>Walk in, gun out, masks on.

Well that's your first mistake because banks always have 360 camera coverage of their building so the moment a camera catches you the silent alarm will get triggered

Also in bank robberies the cops will already have the surrounding streets cordoned off to prevent escape before they even have a car show up to the bank
>>
>>35348698
Walk in with sunglasses and a hoodie, hand the teller a note saying to give you the money and nobody get's hurt then leave
>>
Wear a fake beard and make up to look different, have something that looks like a bomb strapped to you and go up to cashier. Ask for as much money as they have, walk out.
>>
I would not rob a bank. I would wagecuck my way to financial freedom. Why cheat the system?
>>
>walk in wearing yellow tinted aviators and hat I found in a cake
>hold gun up-to persons face
>say give me m-money
>piss myself so they know I mean business
>run out to my waiting get away car
>follow traffic laws and make a smooth getaway into the country
>>
>>35348917
You have autism no one cares
>>
>>35348833
best method imo. i remember a guy robbed banks like this.
>>
>>35348309
Walk in, casual, easy, relaxed.

Hand note to teller reading:
This is what you trained for. I want (x amount of money). Bring it to the counter. Smile. Count it all out where I can see, and put it in the envelope. Smile. Don't try anything stupid, and we all get to go home to our kids tonight.

Casually walk out of bank, take everything I want/need to the next state over, since a unarmed robbery wont result in a nationwide manhunt. Live nicely a while, rinse, repeat.
>>
>buy motorcycle gear and helmet
>walk in with helmet on
>hand bank teller a note with the specified amount that I want
>receive money
>walk out
>drive away in getaway car
>>
>>35348309
I have fantasy of making heist so grand that they will make movies about me and my crew.
>>
>>35348309
>which one
A mob bank.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.