[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question for anyone here who has managed to get a girlfriend.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

File: 454.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
454.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
Serious question for anyone here who has managed to get a girlfriend.

What is being in a relationship with a female like? I know every relationship is different, but please describe yours to me. I would like to know in detail.

How long have you been with your girlfriend? How is your relationship now? How do you interact with her? How has your relationship with her changed overtime?

Tell me in detail so I can craft up my own fantasy in my head to distract me from my loneliness.
>>
File: no8.png (934KB, 513x1117px) Image search: [Google]
no8.png
934KB, 513x1117px
>>35347896
tiresome and from my experience it tends to magnify your and her personal issues

also, it isn't sex buffet, someday you will still have to jerk off to her, assuming you aren't already doing it, if she isn't willing to put out
>>
File: jLpxBbc.jpg (134KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
jLpxBbc.jpg
134KB, 682x1023px
>>35347896
>Tell me in detail so I can craft up my own fantasy in my head to distract me from my loneliness.

The feelz on this one is really strong
>>
>>35347923
this. it's work. it isn't just something you both decide to get into and everything is willy nilly. it takes a lot of effort.
>>
>>35347896
I actually have a full greentext of my last relationship, if you'd like.

>sophomore year
>been hanging around a group of friends in the early mornings
>one of them has a name I can't figure out
>eventually she explains it (Oona).
>we continue talking in the early mornings
>one day in February she comes up and hands me a note
>it says "you're p cute *wonks esexily* and has a drawing of Roxy Lalonde (should mention at this point everyone in the friend group was into Homestuck)
>My mind is thoroughly fucked
>I ask her out the next day
>in the interim between then and our first official date we play Dungeons And Dragons at her place
>at one point, I can't remember why, she was feeling real fuckin' sad so I went to comfort her
>immediately her voice takes on the quality of a girl who's nervous, like she's asking someone to prom
>"I-it's alright anon, I'm a lot better now"
>it is the cutest fucking thing I've ever heard
>we go out a couple times, I make out with her (first time I'd made out with anyone)
>at this point I actually feel comfortable saying I Love You, which NEVER fucking happens
>Out of the blue one morning she messages me on Skype saying she feels awful but she doesn't think we should be together anymore
>I'm trying just to be numb
>she comes in that morning crying
>I try to give her a hug like I usually did
>she tells me not to touch her
>emotional conversations happen
>apparently I was a rebound, and she thought we were going too fast thanks to the whole "I love you" thing
>I get creepy as shit, start messaging on a fairly regular basis and writing sad vagueposts on my Tumblr
>she starts posting similar angry "why the fuck won't SOMEONE leave me alone"
>I'm addicted to her at this point
>finally she messages me on Tumblr
>"if you come into contact with me again I'll fucking kill you"
>I got the message
>begin the process of moving on
Fucking sucks desu.
>>
>>35347971
Thank you for sharing anon.

Other anons pls share in detail too.
>>
Not that great

And my girlfriends is amazing. She is good looking, great cool, great to talk to, smart, funny and we have sex an absurd amount. Like 10 times a week

Couldn't imagine what it would be like if you have a more normal girl or a crazy one. Must be hell
>>
>>35347896
Its a big pain in the ass a lot of the time.

We've been together 7 years. We're doing fine, live together. We were friends for 4 years before we started dating so we generally still treat each other more like friends than bf/gf. What has changed over time, is that I am entirely aware of her character flaws. That's not a bad thing as such, after enough time together you stop putting up a front of what you want people to see and you're just yourself.

You should craft your fantasy as pure fantasy, because real relationships are just like any other social interaction, not a blissful enjoyable thing. Also women are not entirely sane.
>>
File: 1410824139951.jpg (106KB, 1658x519px) Image search: [Google]
1410824139951.jpg
106KB, 1658x519px
>>35347896
I have a gf. Been with her for about 4 years, almost 5, more or less. We have a 14 month year old daughter and I live with her family.

It's pretty alright. We're just an average couple, I guess.
>>
File: 1471133532147.jpg (80KB, 578x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471133532147.jpg
80KB, 578x900px
>>35347896
My relationship was a bitter one.
Prior to our relationship, my gf used to sit next to me all the time, we had desks were we were put in pairs, and some teachers allowed us to move, and sit with friends. She used to sit with me almost all the time, and played with my right arm, she is an artist, therefore she drew a lot of cool shit on it as well, we always talked about what was in our head.
>pretty fun honestly
our school also held many festivals, in which we practiced, since we danced and shit, and she used to sit in front of me, leaning on my legs, or next to me, playing with my arm as well.

Will continue if interested OP.
>>
>>35348004
Are you still with your gf? What's the sex like? How has your relationship with her changed over the years?
>>
>>35348056
You have a daughter? That's pretty interesting, anon. How old are you and how old is she?

How did you meet her and how has your relationship and interaction with each other changed over time? Do you still have sex regularly?
>>
>>35348004
Chad pls go

Pls
>>
>>35348064
Yes, I'm interested, anon. Pls share.
>>
>>35347923
If your girlfriend won't have sex with you ALMOST whenever you want, why the fuck are you still dating her? I'd literally rather be alone than put up with that bullshit.
>>
I've been with mine for a year. We were friends for a couple years before that. We interact like we always had as friends, plus sex. She's not really conventionally attractive but I love her more than anything.
>>
This is a real thing so I'll give some background: I was one of the betas who refused to orbit because he knew better, and said relationships were stupid etc. That obviously all changed when I met L.

>What is being in a relationship with a female like?
I got extremely lucky and found a nice enough girl to go out with. It's amazing. I love her so much because she puts up, and attempts to help with my terrible depression and sad/emo mood swings. She's the reason I'm alive today. I flat out told her we should separate but she wants to stay together. I've given her plenty of opportunities, so I'm assuming really does love me.
>I know every relationship is different, but please describe yours to me.
My relationship has been rough on my side. She's like the perfect girl for me: "thicc" chubby, really short, and an artist. I think she's good, but art is subjective and I know I have a bias. Me on the other hand, I used to be really thin, now I'm getting kinda bulky. As someone who wanted social interaction, she was a huge confidence boost. I have about double the amount of friends I had now because I'm more outgoing, etc.
>How long have you been with L?
I've been with L since my senior year of high school, around February. That was 3 years ago. In fact.....
>How is your relationship now?
I just took her out to eat to celebrate. I'm in college know fucking around and seeing what I want to do for my major, and we go to different colleges. I think she had a 3.7gpa? I had a 3.07 something. She asked if she should go to the same place as me. I told her to head to an art school and I went to a technical community college.
>How do you interact?
As a complete retard in many different senses of the word, I try and stay as positive as I can around her. She and I both know I'm really depressed, so we both take things I say with a grain of salt. When I get depresed, I have to watch myself try and end my own relationship because I can't control myself well.

1/2
>>
File: 1470373718450.jpg (83KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
1470373718450.jpg
83KB, 677x782px
>>35348122
Ok then.

I never thought about our relationship other than as a close friendship; however everyone said it wasnt, since we were too close, I simply ignored it.
We were always chilling, to the point were my best friend at the time got extremely jealous, and in fact they once openly had a discussion about it, I was amazed by their squabble.
One day, my ex invited me to a religious event, in which you spent the whole weekend trying to be a better person and shit, at first I told her I wasnt going, because Im an atheist and bla bla bla, eventually she convinced me with her charms. That weekend was hell, they fed us little, and had no access to technolgy, to the point were we werent able to guess the hour. I ignored most of the God-related stuff, and instead focused on the "how to be a better person" especially for my family, because I was a pain in the ass; however, we were left alone most of the time, which gave me a lot of time to think, and soon after I realized I felt something for my ex.
>>
>>35348178
I mean there are times where she asked and I wasn't down for it for whatever reason so I said no. It's fair that way.
>>
File: 1487981394473.jpg (85KB, 717x393px) Image search: [Google]
1487981394473.jpg
85KB, 717x393px
>>35348109
>How old are you and how old is she?
I'm 22 and my girl is 21.
>How did you meet her
I met her in highschool when I first moved to this country
>how has your relationship and interaction with each other changed over time?
We're a lot less "all over each other" compared to when I first started dating her. It's just like we're "used to each other/content," or something. LIke, right now she's like a best friend/roommate who also happens to be the mother of my child.
>Do you still have sex regularly?
Nowhere near as much as we used to, since I live with her family, we have a baby etc. but the few chances I do get, I go straight savage.
>>
>>35347896
This is bait for normies

Original
>>
>>35347971
Oona sounds like an immature bitch
>>
>>35348341
And he doesn't?

Unmute
>>
>>35348216
2/2
So, I just be stupid and try and break up with her while I'm having a depressed breakdown, and she just sits there and stares at me and hugs me and tries to help. Any time this happens, I always tell her I'm sorry, obviously. I tell her that I love her more than anything in the world. I tell her that no matter what I say to please help me. She listens.

I can't even begin to describe how it makes me feel other than I'm at her mercy because she literally has my life in her hands. I would probably die without her.

>How has your relationship changed overtime?
I acted like a TOTAL beta when I asked her out. But....I was being truthful. I had known her for about 2 years before we went out. Slowly, very slowly I began to start to have feelings for her. During my final year in high school, it came to my mind that if I don't make a move I wasn't going to get a chance. I contemplated on this knowledge for about a month before I even made a hint about it to anyone. This was a mistake. My feelings for her grew out of control. I really didn't believe in love before this, but let me tell you man, I was in love. I went in like a fucking solider. I told her everything at once. I told her how much she meant. I told her that I was in love with her. (YEAH IT WAS BAD).

She rejected me, but we stayed friends. But, I could tell she was agitated about something. I asked her about it, and she told me that she regretted saying no to me and that she, at bare minimum, she wanted the last few months with me.

Fast forward to today, we are generally a happy couple, albeit long distance. We see each other every 2 or 3 months. But, we make it a habit to fall asleep in a skype/ msgr chat every night. We never miss it. I have to tell her I love her.

Anyways that's the whole of it. It's 4chan so noone is going to believe me, but this is actually my life right now. It's cool.
>>
>>35348390
Have you ever cheated on her or considered cheating on her since you're in an LDR?

>>35348323
How is jealously handled in your relationship? Have you ever had to fight for her?
>>
>>35348308
Oh, well, so long as it's reasonable then of course that's fine. I mostly mean withholding sex as a fuck you.
>>
>>35348450
Yes, I consider it all the time. The difference is, she's not a gold digger. We pay for all meals separately because we are about the same economically right now. Plus, if she wanted to leave, she can. We've talked about it.

She has literally nothing to gain for cheating on me, unless it's a fetish. I guess the months are kinda annoying with no sex, but I believe her when she says she's not very sexual because neither am I. Even when we are with each other, we don't have sex often. We just kinda chill like best friends but with kissing and backrubs.
>>
File: 1466265211069.png (268KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1466265211069.png
268KB, 750x750px
>>35348295
cont.

The next week we were back to school, and we sat together as usual, but started "teasing" her to see her response, and she was highly receptive, the relationship escalated quickly, and started talking more openly about feelings.
It felt great, to have someone honestly care about you, especially about petty thoughts, and random things, I never felt so confident, and assured about myself. Things got more intense over the week, until it was Friday. That weekend I had to get ready, because a classmate had a birthday party, and I thought it would be a great opportunity to get more affectionate, and I did; she was the nerdy type, that didnt care much for her appeareance, since it was school, but that night she was hot as fuck, she had one of those tight dresses, and high heels, and make-up, we were all amazed, she is skinny with perky tits.

We danced, talked, and I decided to man up.
I took her somewhere private and asked her if she "wanted to be my gal" (Cringy), but she loved it, and said yes.
>>
>>35348450
>>35348514

I completely read that wrong. No I never consider cheating on her. I read that as "Have you ever considered if she was cheating on you?"
>>
>>35347896
I've had a really good one, and a really bad one. Which one would you like to hear about?
>>
>>35348450
>How is jealously handled in your relationship?
Neither of us are jealous people. At least I'm not.

>Have you ever had to fight for her?
Lol no. Nobody hit on her in highschool 'cause she was weird and hung out with the weird kids. After she graduated, she stopped being weird and got more attractive, and I've been told that some people try to hit on her, but I never have had to fight for her.

If someone tries to flirt with her in front of me, I'll hope she can turn him down herself without me having to intervene (which I won't)
>>
>>35348540
Both.
oreganalio
>>
>>35348503
Yeah, I like sex. But I would imagine that's something common in relationship even though I haven't encountered it personally.

Anything that has value can be used as a bargaining chip if you think about it.
>>
>>35348341
I was a creepy fucking cunt though. The blame's on both of us.

She's seeing some Vsauce Michael looking motherfucker now. I sincerely hope she's happy, because she fucked my shit up.
>>
>>35348092
Sex with her is good. Only been with her for 3 months. It will die down. Average person has sex twice a week
>>
>>35348600
Bad one happened first. Was my first relationship. I was just ending my senior year of high school, and she was ending her sophomore year. The chick was mean as hell when she was mad, which was often. She would be super pissy, at which point, I would ask what's wrong, to which she answered, "Nothing." So I would sigh, and say, "What did I do?" She would answer something along the lines of, "You should know." Then I would apologize, and she would say, "You can't be sorry, you don't even know what you did!" as if I can't be sorry for putting her in a shitty mood, even if I didn't know what I did to do it.

Anyways, we were together for two years, then, two days before I was planning to propose to her, she told me she was cheating on me, and had been for over a year. Wound up giving the ring away. Left her, although she wouldn't leave me alone, despite getting with the dude who fucked her. She would just constantly try to get me to talk to her. A year later, she even showed up in my dorm room to tell me she cheated on her fiancee (the guy who "stole" the bitch from me), and that she had gotten pregnant, and that if I didn't agree to raise the baby, she would abort it. I slammed the door on her face, got blackout drunk for the first time in my life, and woke up to a text message showing her abortion floating in the toilet. Shit haunted me for years.

Anyways, she stalks me to this day. I've changed cities, even states, and the bitch just follows me and puts herself in places where she thinks I'm likely to bump into her. Caused me and the wife (the good relationship) to conceal carry everywhere, as well as getting a yorkie poodle mix (small, friendly, but barks every time someone gets too close to our place).

Any questions regarding Abby the Bitch, or should I move onto the good relationship?
>>
>>35347971
talk about mental gymnastics

what the fuck, anon
>>
>>35347896
you know that 2 am despair? the one that stems from laying in silence with your thoughts?

when your with her and its 2 am all you hear/feel is her breathing on your neck.

feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
>>35347896
We lived together for 2yrs. She was perfect. We had all the same interests, she was scared of guys in high school but I was the 1st guy to get her interested enough for a date after having a class with her (though it took me more than half of the semester). I had to teach her everything from a hand job to sex. It was cute. My biggest regret is knowing that she's out there fucking guy after guy and it's all my fault. I started it. I ruined her. We were so happy. We only ever had one fight. All she wanted was for me to go to therapy for my depression and self hate but I refused because I was too stubborn to see how it was affecting her and how shitty it is to live my life like that. My family had been trying to get me to go to therapy since my teens but it took this girl dumping me out of the blue to get me to finally get my shit together. I'm actually making a ton of progress but at the same time I'm miserable without her. I know she was the one and I blew it. She dumped me in December but after seeing each other at a gamejam, I reached out to her for closure. In the mix of it all, we got back together. I went over to her place and we hung out for a few hours and I felt like everything was perfect. She called me the next morning to tell me that it wouldn't work because she was having panic attacks and throwing up most of the night and apparently to her that was a "gut feeling" that she had to go with (even though it's obviously anxiety caused by her friends bitching at her for getting back with me). I may have hurt her before but what she did only a month ago is nigh unforgivable. I have yet to go a day without thinking of her yet she rarely thinks of me because it was just bullshit puppy love to her. It was real for me. I was looking at rings. I planned how I was going to propose. We were planning our future together. I feel so betrayed yet I miss her more and more each day and it takes everything in me not to contact her. I want the love of my life back
>>
>>35347896
My first girlfriend was a drain on my wallet. Would not recommend, but it was a positive learning experience.
Oddly enough the most fulfilling relationship I've ever had was a long-distance one with a girl I met on 4chan of all places, but I couldn't stand the thought of her getting involved with another guy (which she inevitably did because what we had was unsustainable) and I said a bunch of really awful shit to her so we'd never talk again. I miss her terribly.
My current girlfriend's essentially an emotional replacement for her. We've been talking seriously for about a month and even though we aren't geographically close, we're meeting up in D.C. next week. Hopefully it'll be fun.
>>
File: smv_curve1.jpg (69KB, 1040x510px) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve1.jpg
69KB, 1040x510px
>>35347896

I don't need a girlfriend because I am smart enough to see the disadvantage men have in long term relationships.also it only gets worse in marriage. Women are depreciating asset and their sexual market value drops drastically after 30. Men don't suffer from this if they gain wealth and resources. also he can continue to increase his sexual market value if he gains more resources. Investing on women is the dumbest shit every when you are increasing in value while she is decreasing in value over the years.
>>
>>35348761
Goddamn anon that horrid as fuck
>>
>>35349142
It's not so bad when you realize that by going through all the bad, I wound up getting the good.

My advice, though, is to stay away from chicks named Abby. Both Abby's that I dated (actually named Abby, not Abigail or whatever), wound up being the most horrid people I've ever met, and the one that wound up getting with my roommate (wanted me first, but I wouldn't help her cheat) also wound up marrying him, and is an absolute shit-tier wife.

In my experience, 100% of the Abby's I've gotten to know are just absolute shit, and totally selfish.
>>
>>35347896
Your sitting there trying to play Vidyas enjoying some time to yourself after having just got off the phone with her. She calls you again...Just wants to talk more ..Does this continually .. Everyday..For months. Everytime you hang up. She calls again within 30 minutes. You're trying to watch anime...She calls AGAIN. You ask yourself "how the fuck do I tell this bitch I don't feel like talking without hurting her feelings" .. pro tip - you can't. When she comes over the only good part is the sex. She is terrible and Vidya, can't watch more than one episode of any given show. She is always talking/complaining about people you don't even know. The only good thing about a girlfriend is the IDEA of one
>>
>>35348769
What did I do wrong

Am I being a piece of shit
>>
>>35349510
Wtf ur GF sucks because u picked a bad one.
>>
File: Alice consider the following.png (219KB, 355x422px) Image search: [Google]
Alice consider the following.png
219KB, 355x422px
>>35347896
Hm, it's kind of a lot of baggage, but when it works it's sort of comfy.
It's like having a friend who you also happen to be able to kiss and hold hands with who spends more time with you as you try to do stupid awkward things together, or at least that's what a high school relationship is like.

You may or may not feel a bit of a rush and notice a smile creep onto your face whenever you see the person, and might feel strong feelings of attachment to them and have totally unrealistic fantasies about what would happen if the relationship works out well. Then after a certain point the magic will start to wear off, you'll feel like you're kind of trapped and supposed to do something to make things great again, but in my case the person I was with seemed to not care about salvaging the relationship.

It can literally lift depression, make you feel a lot better about yourself, and depending on the relationship give you motivation to improve yourself and keep yourself at a certain level, but it also comes with huge hassle, a girl who probably wants to drive your self esteem through the ground and a steep monetary cost.

Can be pretty useful coming out of suicidal depression though, as mine did.
>>
It was fun as like something out of an anime, someone to be silly with, who actually enjoys spending time with you, who worries about you and cares about you, and you feel the exact same way back.

Then one day she just stops loving you and doesn't know why. And even though you want her to understand so bad it's like she's not even the same person anymore. And she wants nothing to do with you.
>>
>tfw wizchan is too robotic but r9k is too normie
>>
I broke up with my first and only girlfriend 7 months ago, and at this point I'm starting to accept I'll never get over her.

Will greentext if anyone wants
>>
>>35347896
sexually it's really nice because me and my GF are very much sexually compatible.

And emotionally, it's nice but it's not life changing (I mean having a woman in my life is but it hasn't changed my emotional state very much) My dad always taught me to fly under the radar and bottle things up so I had a lot of hate for myself and serious anger issues that she's talked to me about and made me work on so I guess I'm better off in a way, but since she has diagnosed chronic depression she's sort of needy but I really don't mind.

Personally, she couldn't have come at a more inconvenient time in my life but having a little chubby blondie to hold has been kinda my dream so I'm happy.

I've only been with her for about a year now, and at first we were just like any new relationship just ridiculously over the top lovey dovey with eachother, we started fighting a lot for a while because the whole newness of having a gf was wearing off and I wasn't being as cutesy with her or anything and she thought it was because I didn't love her anymore or something. It's comforting to have someone, and worth the work you put in.

As far as sex goes like I said she's very submissive, and I've been becoming more dominant with her as I'm getting used to having sex (she had one previous boyfriend, but I was a virgin) and if she's not feeling up for sex she lets me feel her up and cum on her when I'm horny so it's a pretty good deal with that.
>>
>>35349510
It's communication, my gf was super clingy when we first started going out but I told her that my personal space was important, and I don't mind texting her every now and again while I'm doing stuff but we don't need to talk all the time.

Just tell her what's bugging you, and you'll hurt feelings but that's life, so put on your big girl panties and tell your lady friend you feel smothered
>>
>>35349052
It's okay to not be capable of love anon
>>
File: 1487296519531.png (596KB, 560x589px) Image search: [Google]
1487296519531.png
596KB, 560x589px
>>35350130
You shouldn't be sad that it's over. You should be glad it happened at all. I will never have something like that. My heart still burns like a torchlight from the love I never got back. All I do is give give give without getting anything back. I'll never have a girl saying that she cares about be in that way. But there's still hope for you. You had it once and you can find your love again. I believe in you, anon. I hope that one day someone will make you feel happy again.
>>
>>35350372
stop being a bitch, in literally your exact situation, it was last year on my birthday 2 weeks later i was over it.
YOU MUST RUN AWAYYOU MUST RUN AWAYYOU MUST RUN AWAYYOU MUST RUN AWAYYOU MUST RUN AWAYYOU MUST RUN AWAYYOU MUST RUN AWAYYOU MUST RUN AWAY
>>
>Nothing seemed to make her happier than seeing me happy
>She would cook things for me if she thought I would like them
>Bought me games and watched me play
>Always told me how much she loved me
>Nothing made me happier than seeing her happy
>She would light up whenever I called her beautiful
>Even if the date was just a walk in the park she would be so excited and happy and constantly giving me hugs and little kisses

I fucked it up. Imagine seeing red from anger over something stupid then realizing the only girl you could ever love is crying and bleeding because of you.
>>
First relationship was early in college; was a huge hipster fggt who met a cringey azn gril. Turned out to be a closet furry. Let me go because I was too much of a robot even for her.

Next relationship was long distance with a girl I knew while I was in school but didn't talk to that much; I dropped out & she instantly started confessing she'd been into me while I was there. Another girl confessed the same thing, & I actually had to pick. Girl I went with turned out seriously compatible sexually and sense of humor-wise. Everything felt right whenever we talked & whenever I visited her. She was also a total pervert in bed and sent 10/10 nudes/sexts just to fuck with me. She ended up dumping me, got lonely and came back, & then dumped me again because I still couldn't get my shit together and go back to school, & I became a huge cryfag NEET & internet-orbited her constantly.

Previous relationship started ridiculously fast, for a retarded, idealistic "movie plot" reason, & basically I was stupid enough to fall for the "crazy girl = fun relationship" meme. Backed out carefully on her and she lost it.

Current gf is sort of more conservative than she'd like to admit to her art-school college friends. Very shy about sexuality and we don't naturally click in bed yet, but she's clingy because I guess I make her cum easily. extremely affectionate and likes to hold my hand/snuggle. Chubby-cute, blonde, and not very familiar with most of the tv shows, etc. I like, but she enjoys most of what I show her. Overall very happy with her because she's sort of "adorable" in a way that previous gfs haven't been. But I've also improved my health and almost have a life now, so I feel a sort of buffer layer, like I won't lose my mind and an-hero just because a relationship doesn't work out.
>>
As some others have said, it's tiresome.

There's a reason the term "honeymoon phase" exists because the first few weeks or months it's amazing. You have somebody to cuddle, have sex with and speak to on a regular basis.

Then it starts to become a chore. You need to dedicate your time and energy to looking out for the other person and making sure they don't feel neglected. Even if you have a girlfriend who is happy to split the bill at dinner and pay her share for things it still ends up costing a fortune. All those games and other dumb shit that you normally buy on a whim now need to be thought about first because you may not have enough to go out sometime in the week.

Conversation becomes kinda stale and you get bored of the "what you up to?" messages.

Eventually one of you decides it's not worth carrying on and you break up.

The trick to finding a good partner is finding one with most of the same interests as you but it's very difficult and making the compromise to do the shit things she wants to do is tiring.

>Oh Stacey wants to go and see this shit film but I want to see the other one, since we saw a film I liked last week I'll take her to see the film she wants to see

Then you realise you've just paid money and wasted a good part of a day doing something you didn't want to do. Obviously this is a good thing for a relationship and it's called "being considerate" but if you're single you don't need to do anything like that.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.