[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, as the title says im moving ut at the end of the month,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (228KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 650x650px
hey guys,

as the title says im moving ut at the end of the month, but there are a few unusual things about.

1.i plan on living in the woods/living on the open road

2. i have a history of mental illness that i think ive gotten better from

i barley leave the house anymore, ive become socially retarded and theres nothing left here for me anymore. im on disability right now so i wont starve in the woods, and i do wanna work but im such an autist from isolation
>>
oh shit the question was how do i tell my mom im moving out
>>
>>35347700

This is such a good idea. Be a tramp, but never have to beg for money, just hide your NEETbux card. And pretend to be broke around other travelers.

I might do this
>>
>>35347700
Tell her you need to do some soul searching so you are planing to travel around.

dont tell her that you plan to live in the woods.
>>
>>35347801
i thought so too, i think id become mentally healthier living in the woods for a while, but i think my mom would overreact
>>
>>35347860
ive been slowly accumulation camping shit the past year, and i have furniture in here. so if i leave with nothing but my camping shit shes gonna know somethings up
>>
I'm doing the same thing this summer, minus the neetbux (I have skill that I might be able to make money from). I don't think I'm going to tell anyone, just leave. They'll hopefully tell from my missing clothes and such that I wasn't abducted and not report me missing.
>>
>>35347925
w-what skill?

origino
>>
>>35347894
Tough one, mate
and how sever is your mental illness,

No way she will approve your plans of living in the woods or open road
BTW are you sure you have everything figured out, you could first rent a cabin in some remote location and try to see how you able to adjust.

living in the open wood sounds fun but they are quite dangerous i was homeless for while and nearly got killed.
>>
File: Oaks.jpg (244KB, 880x585px) Image search: [Google]
Oaks.jpg
244KB, 880x585px
It's simple, don't tell her. Make sure you meditate, exercise and keep a constant aura of animosity about you, for protection. The wilds are called that for a reason. Best of luck though, brother. Have a great time and become fierce and independent.
>>
>>35348047
i have pyschosis but think im better, but i was batshit a few years ago. and ive become such an autist i cant even really do house interviews, also im big and look like a pyscho so the rare times i leave im never fucked with
>>
>>35348047
i just looked up cabins and some are in my price range actually, also how did you almost get killed?
>>
>>35348191
I was sleeping when a homeless junkie high on meth just stated attacking me
luckily he slipped and fell and i was able to run away.

Are you on any Antipsychotic drugs ?
>>
>>35348135
Perfect. Become the mad king of the woods.
>>
>>35348248
yea i am on antipsychotics that get delivered to my house, which is a reason she might snap. but i figure i could hit up a pharmacy and get a few months worth upfront so shes cant say shit,
>>
>>35348334
sound too risky bro, their are too many lose ends

any ways try the cabin method if you mother knows where you live she might feel somewhat safe.

The whole going to live in the woods with psychosis is just not gonna work.

and getting a cabin with mental disorder might be a problem too.
>>
>>35348427
>getting a cabin with a mental dosorder might be a problem too
like woth my mom or the landlord? i dont think i have to tell the land lord i have problems
>>
>>35348586
With the landlord
I dont know where you are from but in my country background checks and police verification are required before renting and since you don't have job and are on disability you might even need a reference.

then again the rules might be different in your country
where are you from exactly ?
>>
The only way for OP to overcome his madness is to face it head-on by venturing into the wild without his medication. O, ye of little faith!
>>
>>35348686
Israel is my country
>>
>>35348755
Israel huh, you will most likely need a reference and doctor's certificate saying you are fit to alive alone. so it might be a problem.
But who know you might get lucky. and landlord wont ask too many question.
>>
>>35348686
im canadian, not a kike
>>
>>35348755
quit trollin my thread you fuck head
>>
>>35348905
Ohh the Jew is up to his tricks again
anyways the same advice applies as
>>35348890
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.