[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw you hit the part of the day where doing more drugs doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

> tfw you hit the part of the day where doing more drugs doesn't have much of an effect anymore

Who else /drugabuser/ here?

Now to suffer and feel like shit for a couple hours before bed where I'll wake up and do it all over again.
>>
I used to be super dependent on weed but I've stopped buying weed and now life is pretty much the same to be honest
>>
>>35347179
I'm in the same boat though I'm trying to get more soon so I can make it through each day. I need to be numb to survive
>>
Lol i think im addicted to coffee
>>
>>35347647
Omg me too lol! don't even think about talking to me before I've had at least 2 cups in the morning xD
>>
>>35347607

I've discovered that being high is extremely overrated

I thought that maybe not smoking for 2 weeks would make a difference because of tolerance but nope still the same feeling

It's nice to have my dreams back tho, never could dream vividly when smoking pot every hour
>>
File: obama pop.jpg (62KB, 386x439px) Image search: [Google]
obama pop.jpg
62KB, 386x439px
my favourites are:

>poppy seed tea (morphine)

>DPT (mushrooms analog)

>other psychedelic research chems
>>
>>35347095
Addicted to morphine.

>>35347647
Kill yourself.
>>
File: homer.jpg (27KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
27KB, 260x384px
>>35347647
>tfw addicted to tea
>>
I smoke weed constantly. mary jane is my lady and I can't keep her waiting. I seriously can't stop tho. it helps me deal with feels and gets me through the day. I'm comepletely unproductive as a result.
>>
>>35347095
I am addicted to (You)'s.
>>
>>35347868
u like this don't you you whore
>>
Used to be on Heroin but now I'm on suboxone. I planned to be off this shit by the time uni started back up but now im 2 weeks into uni and im tapering off and goddam if this doesnt feel like hell.

My sex drive is either 0 or 1000% and it doesn't help I'm living on-campus.
>>
>>35348066
I can't stand taper hell. How the fuck are we supposed to be able to do this!?
>>
Had pretty heavy acid trip + ton of coke the other day. Kind of got stuck in a loop and had a bad trip. Coke and beer didn't seem to do anything to help, couldn't talk basically. It's kinda made me think about when it's okay to do drugs and how often I should do them.
>>
>>35348113
It's taking all of my willpower not to binge on the few mg's of sub I have left. It's not even pleasurable when I take my dose in the morning anymore. Do you snort or sublingual?
>>
>>35348066
I could use your help, I just started using oxycodone no previous opiate experience and it literally did nothing for me I started with 20mg and eventually just put the whole 80mg up my nose with no effect it was a legit pill, I had the awful aftereffects vomiting, chills, and pain is the first time supposed to suck I also hear that eating heavily before hand reduces it also that it takes time for your body to know what to do with opiates can you vouch for any of this, what was your first time like?

Any help would be great.
>>
>>35348148
Actually, I'm not on suboxone. Just tapering down off of morphine. Poppy seed tea, specifically, so it's oral, too. In some ways I have it easier, but in others I'm totally fucked. A single dose lasts ~36-48 hours, so any withdrawal symptoms last for fucking ever. It's frankly absurd how long.

But I, too, get absolutely zero pleasure from my doses at all.

Stay strong, please. You know it's best for you. It's hard for me, too.

I was actually considering getting on methadone or Suboxone. Does having that on my record RIP my chances for NEETbux in the future? I already know it RIPs my chances for literally any government or high-level job.
>>
>>35348263
Ah the PST, I hear withdrawal from that can last ungodly long. Do you take other drugs to help you like weed?

I bought my subs illegally because I'm wary of what it'll do to my medical record as well.
>>
>>35348263
Hello fellow PST anon. I'm also doing a bunch of that shit, kratom helps for withdrawal on day two and three

Did two pounds this afternoon and I'm gonna be fucking exhausted tomorrow, it always wipes me out the next day
>>
>>35348333
I occasionally smoke weed, but not often enough to really help me any. Every day is suffering.

>>35348369
Kratom is illegal where I live. It's fucked.
>>
>>35348482
Bumping

I need to add this right here
>>
I've been a heavy benzo, alcohol, amphetamine and a heavy psychedelic user in cycles. Done lsd 16 times, used about 2k worth of benzos when i was doing them. Stop running from life Anons, drug never works out in the long run, the earlier you stop the better.
>>
weed and adderall are what make me most productive and im basically dead inside without either
>>
think im addicted to lsd
>>
>>35347734
2 weeks isnt enough try after 30 days next time up to 3 months
>>
>>35347095
I am a weed and kratom addict. I am currently on day 10 clean of weed and day 17 day clean on kratom. I am only using l-theanine and coffee for relief now. Oh and its my birthday in 7 minutes.
>>
>>35349724
Lsd isnt addictive, you have just made it a habit. I took lsd every Weekends for months until i nearly went crazy
>>
I'm a huge drug enthusiast. I've done everything, made a few mistakes, and still keep coming back. Drugs are the spice of life, IMO. Even something as simple as marijuana adds extra flavor to your day if you don't abuse it like most people.

The issue is most people choose to use them far too frequently and without proper respect so they end up harming themselves which is a shame. Ironically, when you abuse drugs you're just preventing yourself from being able to enjoy more of them. Less is sometimes more with drugs.
>>
File: tobacco.jpg (76KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tobacco.jpg
76KB, 480x360px
>>35349724
thats what i thought with psychedelics until the magic went away and never came back

use in moderation while you can amigo
>>
>>35350002
what's it like when "the magic" goes away? Physical tolerance builds up fast and goes away rapidly so presumably after a few days you can trip again. Explain nigger.

Also, how the hell do you use LSD casually. The mind fuck on that drug is highly unwanted. I can understand casual use of 2c-b but LSD ... you are crazy.
>>
>>35350002
same with me. I was addicted to shrooms for a quite a while till I took all the enjoyment out of it. I even was doing high dose or mixing it with booze and butane hash oil.

I took many month breaks after losing the magic, even over a year break. I could not get the magic back. I would get really high, but it was a darker less enjoyable high.
>>
>tfw dependant on dexedrine

It's not like I have withdrawals when I don't have it or anything, but I sure as hell won't be getting anything done that day.

The thought of going to work, going to the store, talking to people, doing pretty much anything that isn't laying in bed, without it is unbearable.

I've developed quite a tolerance for it, and have to take more and more.
>>
File: 1485307218242.jpg (80KB, 960x945px) Image search: [Google]
1485307218242.jpg
80KB, 960x945px
>>35347095
>never really liked weed, just do with mates since it makes me feel more drunk and I REALLY like alcohol
>also could not afford
>finish uni
>smoke a bong at some point
>feel like im tripping, hallucinating etc
>laugh like a lunatic, forget im at my lowest point in my life
>love weed all of a sudden
>ffw 4 months, still no job lmao
>smoked pretty much everyday since then
Now i've got a tolerance so im taking a small break and applying for jobs while my mind is clear. Im onto day 2 and feeling more motivated and mentally sharp already. Does anyone know how long a good tolerance break is?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.