[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Fembots of r9k, why the fuck do girls do this? >girl posts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1300575737001.png (152KB, 600x729px)
1300575737001.png
152KB, 600x729px
Fembots of r9k, why the fuck do girls do this?
>girl posts weird shit on social media about how she's "a worthless piece of shit" and just pictures of her crying
>I feel kinda bad so I ask her if something's wrong
>she says she "doesn't want to talk about it"
>I say back "alright, I hope things get better for you"
>she says "it wont"
>I say "it's ok if u want to talk about it"
>she goes "no it's ok haha i'm fine"
why the fuck would she keep leading me on if she didn't want to talk about it? I was a little embarrassed because I probably seemed a bit pushy about it but still what the fuck.
>>
They do it for attention and you're a moron for falling for it.

You must be 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>35346837
She merely wants attention by pointing to a phantom issue, rather than help with a real issue.

This way, she can reap attention and sympathy merely for existing, rather than dealing with an actual problem. Teenage girls are some of the most emotionally unstable and insecure people on the planet, right up there with mental patients.
>>
>>35346881
>>35346883
she's 22

oregano
>>
>>35346837
Just ignore this, seriously. People who do that just want attention and nothing more. How old are you, anon?
>>
File: Zoro spitting the truth.jpg (23KB, 199x213px) Image search: [Google]
Zoro spitting the truth.jpg
23KB, 199x213px
>>35346837
>babbys first interaction with a female
>>
While she appreciates the attention, she wasn't vague posting FOR YOU.
>>
>>35346837
She's attention baiting, just not for you.
What she wants is some 10/10 6ft tall Chad Thundercock to message her "hai baby imma cum over dere and make u feel bettah senpai wit mah huge big cok." She doesn't want some robot asking about her feelings.
>>
>>35347082
>chad cures your depression with his fun loving personality
>robots interrogate you and force you to relive your depression in vivid detail to them
>>
>>35346952
Still close enough to a teenager, and the answer is the exact same.
>>
>>35347139
>Chad doesn't care about your feelings, cums and dumps you and leaves you exactly as you started
>Robot tries to bond with you and mutually fix each other's emotions
>Chooses Chad because what you really want is being split down the middle by a 10 foot long pole
>>
Maybe she didn't want to talk about it with you?

She probably had the correct judgment if you'd go on 4chan and post this if she didn't comply.

Don't listen to whatever the fuck anyone else is saying in this thread. You're dumb as shit bro.
>>
>>35347197
The biggest difference between chads and robots is how genuine they are. When Chad tries to help you, he is being honest. He will say feeling sad fembot? Im going to take you out for drinks and get some dick in you. (He is upfront and honest)

A robot will want to talk to you, make you open up and vulnerable and that is when they swoop in like vultures. Why? They don't care about curing your depression. They pretend to care but really they want to get rid of their virginity and prove to themselves they are a real man.

If a girl wanted to talk about her problems she will go to her friends or talk to her mother. She doesn't need some armchair psychologist pretending to give a fuck, you are just mad that your nice guy act is transparent because we all know this is how you really feel:

>"because what you really want is being split down the middle by a 10 foot long pole"
>>
>>35346837
Reminds me of a conversation I had with my oneitis.

Also WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I STOP THINKING ABOUT MY ONEITIS SON OF A BITCH
>>
File: IMG_6302.jpg (101KB, 750x1026px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6302.jpg
101KB, 750x1026px
>>35347401
Forgot the pic.

This is when she was having a pregnancy scare and her boyfriend left her. She told me on Valentines that he's been going around trying to pin the blame on her.

She's had a rough life, I think. I actually want to help this girl what the fuck is wrong with me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.