[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>using public bathroom >gotta shit >jackpot, 7 stalls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>using public bathroom
>gotta shit
>jackpot, 7 stalls all empty Christmas comes early
>take last stall furthest from the entrance so in the chance someone else walks in they take stall 1, plenty of buffer room
>I clean toilet seat, put toilet cover and sit down
>Someone comes in not a big deal
>walks towards stalls no problem bro I thought in advance take the 1st one
>keeps walking
>takes fucking stall right next to me
>plops down
>now I can't shit with someone next to me
>he can't shit either
>decide to wait him out
>he sits there for 45 minutes not shitting
>I get up and leave and proceed to shit my pants

WHY DO PEOPLE FUCKING DO THIS? WHY? WHY? IF THERE ARE A LOT OF EMPTY STALL WHY CHOOSE THE ONE NEXT TO THE OCCUPIED ONE? WHY DO THIS WHEN YOU HAVE SOCIAL HANGUPS TOO AND REFUSE TO SHIT WITH SOMEONE NEXT TO YOU???!!!
>>
>>35346821
Should've take the loudest shit ever to teach him a lesson
>>
>take a shit
>take toilet paper out the bowl every time i wipe my ass just to look at the shit
>>
I can't shit when someone else is next to me either. Bore can I shit in a bathroom connecting to some common area in a house. I'm deathly afraid of someone hearing my toots.
>>
>>35347274
>Doesn't stand up, admire the shit, the procede to whiple whilist standing proper like a gentleman
>>
i cant even pee with someone else in the same bathroom as me. its such a nightmare.
>>
>>35347984
I know that feeling.
When I'm at school, I always go into a building where the professors have their offices because there are no classrooms there. Those restrooms are usually empty and I can piss in peace.
>>
I never use public bathrooms. If i have to take a piss or shit, its my fault and i suffer for that.
>>
>>35347479
Put some toilet paper in the bowl before you poop. The toilet paper will silence the plops and also prevent water for squirting up on your ass.
>>
File: b.png (215KB, 384x389px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
215KB, 384x389px
>>35346821
>he sits there for 45 minutes not shitting
>>
>>35346821
>>I get up and leave and proceed to shit my pants
>tfw you will never be anxious enough to not be able to shit for an hour
I did legit spend an entire hour sitting on a pot farting non-stop at a campus restroom before though. I wish I could have recorded the fucking hour it took to get all the gas out of my body. Thank you c. diff.
>>
>tfw shy bladder and cant piss with anyone in the vacinity
>>
>>35348625
This is actually a pretty good idea. Toilet water flying up and hitting my ass/balls with one of the uncomfiest feels I have known.
>>
File: 1486170807232.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486170807232.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
I always get super fucking anxious when people are pissing in the stall next to me. Especially if the window between them is shorter than their head.
>>
>>35346821
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP7dm9oeW94
Should have done this with him anon
>>
>>35346821

Statistically the ones closer to the door get used less
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.