[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to grow old >going to die >everyone going to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1488831732946.jpg (93KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
1488831732946.jpg
93KB, 560x577px
>going to grow old
>going to die
>everyone going to die
>everything going to get recycled back into the mantle
>sun going to swallow earth
>stars all going to die out
>heat death of the universe
>>
>>35346235
At least I can make use of the chemicals inside me and use my organics to make my existence meaningful in my vision of reality which is unique to me and only myself
>>
>>35346235

you're overthinking this.

you'll actually die a filthy asaka fag.
>>
File: 1470807558610.png (664KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1470807558610.png
664KB, 1001x823px
>>35346235
I guess the future doesn't look too bad lads.
>>
File: Download.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
Download.png
4KB, 205x246px
>>35346235
this is actually really calming me down right now
>>
>>35346235
>Universe starts over again because time is a circle
>>
>tfw you're actually just a part of the universe experiencing itself
>>
>>35346235
blah blah fucking blah

show me the memes
>>
>>35347322
Got any links on that Senpai?
>>
>>35346235

IT ALL RETURNS TO
>>
File: 1454033044800_0.jpg (224KB, 1224x918px) Image search: [Google]
1454033044800_0.jpg
224KB, 1224x918px
>tfw no Misato gf
>tfw older than Misato now
fucc
>>
>>35346235
>The Elite are all about transcendence, and living forever, and the secrets of the Universe. We are on this planet, and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it: there's at least 12 dimensions, and all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out, saying it's a false hologram. It is artificial; the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected, and gravity is bleeding into this universe - that's what they call dark matter - so we are like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in some computer program, some God's mind or whatever.
>There is this "Sub-transmission Zone" below the third dimension which is turned over to the most horrible things - that's what it resonates to - and it's trying to get up into the third dimension (that's just a basic level consciousness, to launch into the next levels.) And our species is already way up at the fifth/sixth dimension consciousnally [SIC] (our best people). But there's this war, trying to basically destroy Humanity, because Humanity has free will. And there's a decision - which level we want to go to. We have free will, so Evil is allowed to come and contend (and not just good). And the Elites themselves believe they are racing, using human technology, to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization, where they are going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the 'failed species' that is Man.
>>
>>35347627
>Google believes the first AI will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activity of the 'hive-mind' of humanity, with billions of people wired into the 'Internet of Things.' And so all of our thoughts go into it, and we are actually building a computer that has real neurons, in real time, that is also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures. So that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true 'crystal ball.' But the big secret is, once you have the 'crystal ball' and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know it, and a true "2.0" in a very bad way. Hive-mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us - not into some "P.K.D. Wire-head System" where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure - but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it, by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.
>The Devil, whatever you want to call this interdimensional thing that gives them advanced off-world technology, The Fallen One that's not of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations. This is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the Divine free will we are given to build something much better that empowers the species. So the species is now making a decision about its entire future. They believe we are this ugly, fallen, ugly species: we all need to be killed, they are the rich billionaires who are better than us, and they are going to merge with machines and become Gods and go to the next level.
>>
>>35346235
Heat death is theoretical at best and relies hevily on the geometry of the entire universe, not just our little pancake.
>>
>But it's okay because it's just one of an infinite number of universes
>In a single dimension out of infinite dimensions
>In a tiny slice of eternity
>>
When the Drummer calls for you, you Go.

https://youtu.be/Bz8iEJeh26E
>>
>>35346235
Pretty much. Nothing TRULY matters. We're all just temporary lapses of reason and logic in a chaotic, unconscious universe. The entirety of humanity, in all of its 100,000 years of existence and 6,000 or so years of recorded history, is ultimately just the same thing on a slightly larger scale. Humanity will die out eventually; there will be no discovery of human civilization by alien intelligent life, there is nothing triumphant in store for humanity at the end, and the universe will go on, uncaring, unthinking, and unfeeling,, never noticing the achievements of mankind.

Generally, I get over it by just forcing myself to not think about it and keep myself occupied with entertainment like video games and movies.
>>
>>35348916
dumb fuck! The universe is watching you right now, and can never forget a single thing!
>>
>>35348953
The universe isn't sentient. All the dark matter, planetoids, galaxies, and supernovas out there in the heavens notice us no more than the trees and dirt in our backyards.

Let me put it this way: nothing any modern civilization erects will be remembered thousands of years from now. Probably most of what I will do in my lifetime will be forgotten just a few years after I'm dead. What chance do I have as an individual of anything I do leaving behind a legacy, when most people don't even remember the legacies of great leaders centuries past?
>>
>>35349030
Energy is indeed conscious, and can even be intelligent. For proof, I have you. The animal does not comprehend man, and man does not comprehend God.
>>
File: depressed.jpg (19KB, 479x351px) Image search: [Google]
depressed.jpg
19KB, 479x351px
>>35347466

This hurts more than anything I've read all week.

>tfw Alexander the Great conquered the world, and not only have you outlived him, but you're still a friendless, useless, retard.
>>
File: filthyfrankmynigga.png (864KB, 1366x772px) Image search: [Google]
filthyfrankmynigga.png
864KB, 1366x772px
>>35346412
Now the question is are you Misato or Rei.
>>
File: EvilWojak.jpg (6KB, 207x250px) Image search: [Google]
EvilWojak.jpg
6KB, 207x250px
>>35347627
>>35347656
This is cool as fuck. Sauce?
>>
Bumpu desu

hen hao de thread
>>
>>35346235
>>heat death of the universe

This is an outdated theory.

More likely the universe is going to implode and the big bang will start again

This has probably happened before.
>>
>>35349062
>Energy is indeed conscious, and can even be intelligent. For proof, I have you. The animal does not comprehend man
Fair enough.
>The animal does not comprehend man, and man does not comprehend God.
The concept of the Abrahamic God is one that cannot be verified scientifically. There is no real reason to believe that He exists.
>>
>>35348440
This is more correct than most people will ever know.
>>
>>35349389
Forget Abraham. I'm talking about the sum total, the mind made of all other minds. The cells in your body have no idea that they are cells creating a larger organism, to use an analogy. Humans fail to realise the creator/creation of which they partake in every moment.
>>
>>35349199
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Aboriginal commento
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.