[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here survive off welfare and dealing drugs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (35KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 480x320px
Does anyone else here survive off welfare and dealing drugs?

>Inb4 NSA
>>
did you know that fbi and other agencies pay for the servers of this shithole rigth?

enjoy prison OP.
>>
>>35346215

im actually from Australia, and technically disabled already

besides, ive already been convicted for drug trafficking before, what do i have to lose? i can't come to your shithole country.
>>
i used to sell weed before it became fully legalised and the illicit market diminished. now i suck dick.
>>
>>35346184
God that boy looks tasty. Such delectable buttocks
>>
I've never sold drugs myself, but just from hanging out with drug dealers I've gotten the gist of it.

It's all about flipping. Flipping is basically buying a large amount of drugs (if it's weed, upwards of 10grams) for a lower amount of cash (again, going back to weed, you can easily get a bag of 10grams for 70-80$) then selling it normally. So for instance, going back to the 10 grams, you'd buy the 10 grams for let's just say 70$. Then, you'd sell each gram for 10$ individually, which adds up to 100$. With the 100$ you buy 12-15 grams, and you just keep going up like that.

Before long you'll be buying ounces of marijuana and slinging dope like Tony Montana, if you make it that far.
>>
>>35346184
I want to sell crack to support my dream of producing music
>>
>>35346294
your isp had access to all your posts and since you were convicted, they can put you back in prison.
>>
>>35346592
wahwahwah arrest me for posting on an anonymous imageboard

how fucking retarded are you? i have incriminated myself in any way

try not living in the united shithole of america senpai
>>
>>35346555

Tripsanon, you don't become remotely bigtime until you're at least buying in half/full pound quantities. I split a quarter-pound with my friend every day or so (two ounces) and keep the ball rolling. The real deal guys move in bulk, selling several pounds per day.
>>
>>35346687

>tfw you hear of your drug dealing friends making upwards of 6 figures a year CASH working only 1/2 the year

Feels bad man...
>>
>>35346184
I've strongly considered it. Though I've never had a job, so I can't get any welfare. Funny how society always tries to hurt those who need help the most.

But I can't, really, because I don't have a car or a phone. And I don't really know enough people who want to buy drugs. I suppose if I really tried I could make it work, but meh.
>>
>>35347352

Sometimes it's just something you fall into, other times you'll need to actively seek someone who can plug you into that world.

Welfare helps with the funding, but failing that, at least try to have a semi-legitimate income stream. Even if that means waiting tables a couple of nights a week or something.
>>
>>35346184
Not my style. Don't want to profiteer off of someone else's misery. Anything I get or do is small time and for personal consumption
>>
File: 4L_IHduIsAc.jpg (37KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
4L_IHduIsAc.jpg
37KB, 480x362px
>tfw you only break even to support your addiction
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.