[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He hasn't enlisted yet Lol. What a pleb. What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: C0BeHStVEAEJhHv.jpg (161KB, 864x1105px) Image search: [Google]
C0BeHStVEAEJhHv.jpg
161KB, 864x1105px
>He hasn't enlisted yet

Lol. What a pleb. What's keeping you from serving your country?

Go. Go now! Talk to your local recruiter today and make your family proud!
>>
im not falling for this one again. your move, government.
>>
I did and I regretted it instantly. I got an ELS discharge.
>>
>>35346040
You're a moron if you join the army in a combat role.
>>
File: cute little animals(287).jpg (143KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
cute little animals(287).jpg
143KB, 800x534px
>>35346073
Sounds like you need to re-enlist and serve again! Do better! For your country of course
>>35346062
Falling for what? The chance to claim honor and pride?
>>
File: 1488273859141.jpg (52KB, 610x288px) Image search: [Google]
1488273859141.jpg
52KB, 610x288px
yes robots, die for the normies and their normal lives
at the end you will become a homeless cripple but you served your country
and you should be feel grateful about that.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>35346113
The combat role is the most red-pilled position. This is the real man's role. But of course some neet is capable of filling it. Sad!
>>
>>35346186
Wrong it's the most blue-pilled position

This is the real red pill strategy: You join the military in a non-combat role where you gain some real world skills. You use your experience in the military to give yourself a cushy government job and run for political office.

When you're running for office you make sure to draw attention to your service in the military. "How you served your country etc" and that you "put your life on the line to safeguard this great nation". The usual crap politicians say. Pic related
>>
>>35346364
But now that people can look at what they actually did people will just share a facebook post about how you were a filthy POG

Grunt is the only way to go, and if you think you can't do anything with a combat role when you get out wrong you're wrong kiddo
>>
>going overseas to fight for the interests of shady, dishonest politicians with ulterior motives

If there was an actual cause worth fighting for I'd probably enlist tbqh.
>>
>>35346040
Too old I think the cut off age is 35
>>
>>35346040
>Lol. What a pleb. What's keeping you from serving your country?
this
>>
If Beijing puts men on the fucking ground in California tomorrow I will enlist. Beyond that, eat shit.
>>
>>35346040
Are you really proud serving a country full of normies, chads and roasties anon?
>>
>>35349581
military is the fastest and simplest way to become a chad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.