[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got into drunk driving accident >i was the drunk >no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: just give me a second.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
just give me a second.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>got into drunk driving accident
>i was the drunk
>no injuries
>may have oxycodone in my system
>in fact im very certain of it
>cant remember when i took my last dose
>they were not prescribed to me

im going to jail i know it.
>>
>>35345977
Can I make the assumption that you live in a fairly rural area?
>>
>>35345996
you got it. Very rural. I dont take them for recreation.
>>
That's a shame. Try and learn from it and if you get off easy immediately seek help. You are incredibly lucky. The guilt you'd live with for the rest of your life if you killed someone would turn you into a walking dead zombie. That is what's called hell on earth. Seek help.
>>
>>35345977
You should be shot dead in the place, drunk drivers are on par with niggers
>>
>>35345977
I knew a guy who was drunk driving and ran his car off the road. he knew he would get busted when the police got there so he walked home and reported the car stolen, apparently it worked...
>>
>>35346064
Are you really from here or
>>
>>35346098
That's a good idea, actually. Especially for insurance purposes.
>>
>>35346105
No I'm not from here, this post just miraculously wrote and posted itself. What do you mean?
>>
>>35346010
I assumed so. I live in a rural area too and if you don't exclusively drink alone at home, you're fucking stuck driving home drunk.
There's no buses or subways or taxi service if you get shitfaced at a bar.
So you get fucked over if you get in an accident.
>>
>>35345977
>no injuries
i mean as long as you have no priors and you have a competent attorney, you should be fine. i mean you will definitely have your license suspended along with some classes and probably some community service but you probably won't go to jail.
if you do have priors then the government isn't going to find this incident very funny and you're going to go to jail.
>>
>>35346163
im paranoid as fuck. i wont be able to sleep tonight, without being able to remember when i last took a pill.

i read that the first offense is 3 to 6 months in jail. Im black in an all white town.. this is not going to end well for me.
>>
>>35346268
Oh shit. My condolences, man.
>>
>>35346143
you just sound like a consciencefag and it's a little cliched is all, relax
>>
>>35346379
Didn't mean to overreact. Find it odd I'm being called out like that in a thread about a drunk driver. I just hope the dude learns from this, that it was enough of a scare that he doesn't do it again, is all.
>>
OP here

im concerned but im not worried as much now. I just talked to my alcoholic drug addicted, and now sober uncle. He eased my stress a bit. But im still in a deep deep hole. Im hoping my testimony in court will give the judge some mercy. I may be an alcoholic but im not a pill head. its gonna be a long road.
>>
I got arrested for a DUI too oct 2015. Anything you want to know about the shitfest you're probably going to go through?
>>
>>35346139
>No evidence of the car being stolen
>report probably filed after the car was missing for at least a day
Seems fishy
>>
>>35347369
did you have drugs in your system? im hoping i dont have oxys in my system.

what did you blow on your breathalizer?
>>
>>35347346
Don't worry too much, unless the police officer gives the blood work to the lsb it's s very specific procedure soemtimes they fuck it up. Also sometimes things can fall thru the cracks. Opis should only stay in you for s few days. You might be ok.
>>
>>35347905
i got blood and urine at the hospital. they are checking me out thoroughly. and i dont remember it was one day or 2 days or more before the accident that i took the pills. There is a half of one in the bottle, so i know i have taken at least something in the past week. it could have been as recent as a day before the accident.
>>
>>35347821
I didn't have drugs in my system and I refused to blow (I wasn't in an accident I was just pulled over)

Look up the penalties for what state you're in.

You're probably going to get slapped with a DUI and reckless driving at minimum and probably a felony charge for the oxys if they appear in your system, which they probably will
>>
>>35347996
oh shit.. im gonna be a felon. i wasnt in possession of them in my car. but they are in my house. nobody is going to search my house at any point, are they? They dont search houses for DUIs and DWIDs? do they?
>>
>>35348329
The drugs in your system is all the evidence they need.
>>
>>35348329

The drugs were in your system so it shows possession.
>>
>>35348650
>>35348556
are they gonna come search my house now?
>>
>>35348759

Idk maybe. I'm not the cop working your case. If you just got tested today I doubt the tests have came back yet, and even then the cops would need a warrant.

You're probably good for a few days
>>
>>35348759
If they get a search warrant, sure. Cooperate with them or things may get worse.
>>
>>35348812
im fully cooperative.

>>35348788
i got tested afternoon. i dont even know how much time i have until it comes back,
>>
>>35348891
Good. It's just people can do stupid shit when they're desperate and feel they know they'll be caught. Don't be one of these people. What's going on now will eventually hit you and make you panic. This is normal. Once again make sure you're "fully cooperative" when the time comes.
>>
>>35349143
im in a full panic right now, but im trying to be calm. Ive got a lot of support from my family and friends. though it really doesnt change the fact that ive got a shitstorm coming on. im just gonna take it slow and try not to get ahead of myself.
>>
>>35349184
Don't let it explode. Try to find a way to vent it. Talking to us on here should be helping. You can also always go jogging/exercising in the morning or talk to your family and friends about what you're feeling if you feel that's a safe option for you and you trust them enough. What you say can be used against you in a court of law but only if it's brought up as evidence. Don't jump the shark in any case.
>>
File: 645h.jpg (22KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
645h.jpg
22KB, 680x486px
>>35345977
>tfw 3 weeks ago
>Have 1 point on my motorcycle license due to speeding
>Get suspended for a full year in 2015 and never told my insurance company
>Get into motorcycle accident
>They demanded my 5 year driving history and now my policy is under review
>>
>>35349381
Also, this is not legal advice and my understanding of the law is not perfect. None of this is legal advice What I was trying to say is that people who are genuinely supportive of you are unlikely to mention anything you've said unless pressed to do so. I doubt this will happen since a failed drug test is major evidence that could wrap up a case quickly.
>>
>>35349451
maybe you shouldnt be such a shit driver? Maybe you should drive responsibly?
>>
>>35349451
>>35349483
You fucked up. Motorcycles are volatile to begin with. I don't condone driving without a license but it seems extra risky to drive a bike without one due to inherent risk. Guess what happened to you.
>>
File: 543.jpg (33KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
543.jpg
33KB, 396x385px
>>35349545
I was driving with a license, only when i got suspended in 2015 i didn't notify my insurance company. They just found out 3 weeks ago after my accident.
>>
>>35349577
Shit you have to tell your insurance company? No wonder my insurance hasn't been jacked the fuck up
>>
File: life in general.jpg (114KB, 960x740px) Image search: [Google]
life in general.jpg
114KB, 960x740px
OP here

im feeling very bipolar about my situation. sometimes ill be slightly optimistic, and then other times im very concerned and overwhelmed,
This is normal? Im trying to think of what to say when i go to court, what to do when the police come to my door to arrest me, and how im going to convince the judge that im not a horrible person. Ive got a reason for everything, but i know its not going to be good enough.

Im more scared than ive ever been about anything.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.