/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My, My...spent all day on the computer again, little Anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

>My, My...spent all day on the computer again, little Anon?
>Well, that's all well and good, but surely you've gotten at least a little stir crazy, sitting here alone without anyone to talk to you, haven't you?
>Come now Anon, We've talked about this. You know talking to people on the computer isn't the same, no matter how nice they are. A sweet boy like you needs social interaction every now and again, even if it's just with Mama.
>Come! Let's sit on the couch together, we'll talk about whatever you would like! These computer games of yours are a little hard for me to understand, but if that's what you wish to talk about, I will try my best!
>>
>>35345343

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFVXs3T-cfw

please send help
>>
>>35345343
Stop it, OP. I don't want this.
>>
>>35345343
>"but if that's what you wish to talk about"
>all I want to talk about is my feelings but I know she wont care
>try to word my way out of it
I would love to talk but im busy :^)
>>
>>35345343

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4

LOUEY YOU NEED HELP
>>
>>35345343
"can I sniff your juicy asscrack please?"
>>
File: angry.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>35345676
>You don't understand the grief you are causing to this family

I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING I JUST WANT TO BE HOME AND HAPPY AND PEACEFUL I DON'T WANT TO UPSET ANYONE SO I NEVER TALK TO YOU I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING TO HURT ANYONE I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY
>>
>>35345983

louey ;) I've taken away the internet ;)

oh that overwatch game you play? you can forget about it louey ;) im going to deny access to your laptop

you can forget about the snacks and drink louey ;) its all going to be locked in the garage louey ;) no chocolates no snacks... hmmhey?

Its like these fucking normies are just delusional that they are the problem
>>
>>35345983
there is a reason why we classify leech as a parasite, a fascinating thing is that human beings can metamorphose into one at will
>>
>>35345343
yeah but see this is the part where i tell you
a 2D character you have no power with a menacing gravy like voice and you stop dead in your tracks if you make any? and laugh as loud as a hundred men and walk away.
>>
File: 1464621394460.png (1MB, 1365x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1464621394460.png
1MB, 1365x1078px
>>35345343
old hags >/out/
>>
File: 1481649411592.jpg (115KB, 854x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481649411592.jpg
115KB, 854x720px
>>35345343
thank you Ran-mama. As long as you're at my side I'll never anyone else.
>>
File: 47485185_p0.png (124KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
47485185_p0.png
124KB, 512x512px
I regularly fantasize about getting injured or sick, and having Ran nurse me back to health.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.