[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get fired from my job >send out hundreds of applications

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: fired.jpg (129KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
fired.jpg
129KB, 1600x900px
>get fired from my job
>send out hundreds of applications for over 2 months, get no responses
>can feel myself slow going insane sitting in my apartment despairing all day
>start planing on how to overthrow the government to implement my newly-found ideal of the ultimate libertarian utopia

I'm going crazy. What the fuck am I supposed to do? I spent 7 years in STEM-related post-secondary education to reach this point, just so I can live in a poverty-level apartment eating scraps, waiting until I run out of savings and live on the streets.

What should I do besides kill myself?
>>
>>35344356
>newly-found ideal of the ultimate libertarian utopia

If you can't get a job now, what makes you think you'd get one under a libertarian utopia where all the jobs are outsourced to Chinese robots and African slave labor?
>>
>>35344356
Sounds like me, but I'm NS. Why were you fired?
>>
>>35344356

>fired from his job
>lives in poverty
>wants to establish a libertarian society

Just skip to killing yourself
>>
>>35344356
go work at costco. make a career of it. i heard they pay you a living wage.
>>
Shut up goy
>>
>>35344420
Yeah but he's a STEMEME, his hands are probably as soft as a 12 year old boob and thinks manual labor is below him
>>
>>35344396
>Why were you fired?
being a robot. customers complained about my tone of voice and "attitude", despite me always trying to come off as nice and non-threatening as possible.

keep in mind my training was entirely technical and skill-based, which I did great with. Easily passed all the tests without even studying. But nope, in the end I used less than 10% of the shit I learned at school, and was little more than an overpaid hairdresser + secretary. All my co-workers were women and were dumb as a brick.

Wish they told me at school that everything I learned doesn't matter and I should focus on how to act like a passive-aggressive female instead, as to not offend people out of nowhere.
>>
>>35344506
>and non-threatening as possible.

I like the idea that you woke up everyday and told yourself OKAY ANON TODAY YOU'RE GOING TO BE EXTRA NON-THREATENING NO ONE WILL THINK YOU WANT TO WEAR THEIR SKIN AS A SUIT

autism is a hell of a ride
>>
>>35344390
>If you can't get a job now, what makes you think you'd get one under a libertarian utopia where all the jobs are outsourced to Chinese robots and African slave labor?

I don't think you understand libertarianism, anon. it would result in MORE jobs, not less.
>>
>>35344668
>it would result in MORE jobs

hey now don't tell the free market what to do you fucking leftist communist marxist nazi
>>
>>35344506

what was the job? how did 7 years of STEM education lead to a customer service job?
>>
>>35344668
bruh you got tricked by the jews hard. you would probably have a job but you'd be paid no more than $3 an hour, work 12 hours a day in shitty conditions, with all the money going to trillionaire jew bankers.
>>
just turn to a life of crime. acquire some seeds, grow some dope.
>>
>>35344744
I will say it's health-care related, and 4 of those years were wasted so it's not that impressive. Most of my training involved very sick mostly unconscious patients in hospitals and dealing with equipment. I was pretty damn good at the technically theory too, far better than most other students.

But those motherfuckers lied to me. There are no jobs in the field (unless the hiring personnel personally like you). I had to claw and beg to barely get this one job which paid 20% less than standard starting wage, and any brain-dead retard could do it. At this point I doubt if I'll ever even see a hospital again in my life. This whole thing is a cruel joke.
>>
>>35346728
sorry to hear that - i hope you find something out there that you like
>>
>>35344506
This is why you should get diagnosed and disclose your autism spectrum disorder to your employer. Then they can't discriminate against your if customers don't like your voice tone or facial expressions because its a disability- would be like if a customer complained they waived to you and you didn't waive back because you have no hands.
>>
>>35344551

>mfw coworkers crack serial killer jokes at me

What does it mean??
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.