[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone pls give me some tips on how the fuck I can rid of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 461.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
461.png
290KB, 680x680px
Can someone pls give me some tips on how the fuck I can rid of cats I don't want?

I took four of these motherfucking cats in with the intention of it being temporary but I have no fucking clue on how to get rid of them. I can't find a shelter that will take them off my hands.

Do any of you guys have experience with this type of shit?

>not killing them btw, dont be edgy cunts
>>
If you're truly incapable of taking care of them yourself the shelter really should have taken them in. I guess you can leave them in carriers at your local shelter about 1 hour before it opens? that way they'll be forced to care for them
>>
Give them away on eBay, and also I hope they'll see though your plans and cut your throat while you're asleep.
>>
>>35344353
Love the Cades and they will be your silent protectors from bad spirits
>>
>>35344353
>I took four of these motherfucking cats in with the intention of it being temporary

Lol that's a giant lie dickholes will tell you.

My sister fell for it and wound up with a terrier, who she dumped off with me because she's incompetent at taking care of life. She's a cute little pupper though and I love her
>>
>>35344353
Just open the fucking door jesus christ they're cats they're already wild animals they hunt and kill every possible living thing in your local ecosystem every night just for fun, they'll be fine
>>
>>35344353
Drive them to a park and leave them. It's not that hard
>>
>>35344353
Love them. Cats are friends. If you give them to a shelter they'll probably kill them unless they're kittens.

Girls like men with lots of cats anyways.
>>
>>35344670
I'd love to just let them run away but I also have indoor+outdoor cats that I want to take care of and I don't want these cats eating their food when I feed them outside. Plus, they'll still yell at me all the time for food whenever I go outside, and I'll have to see catshit all the time when I go outside. I just want them away from all of my shit.
>>35344529
>I guess you can leave them in carriers at your local shelter about 1 hour before it opens? that way they'll be forced to care for them

That sounds like a really shitty thing to do to a shelter, though.
>>
>>35344903
Drive somewhere remote and release them. Duh.

As long as they have their claws, they'll be fine
>>
>>35344903
Take care of your fucking cat friends you piece of shit. YOU ARE THEIR WORLD

Nobody gives a shit about some dumbfuck pet animal unless they raise it from being a kitten or puppy. They're yours, bond with them and love them.
>>
Pound it until it's soft and yielding, three fingers in the front, two in the back.
>>
>>35344879
>>35345043
I feel like that method might be somewhat illegal. Am I wrong?

>>35345138
I can't fucking stand them and they're taking all of my money and ruining all of my shit.

I have cats of my own that I want to keep and feed. As kind hearted, cute and loving as these four little shits are, I can't have them.
>>
>>35344903
>That sounds like a really shitty thing to do to a shelter, though.

It very much is but you've been taken advantage of and been put in a terrible situation. Obviously your ideal option is to take care of them until you can sell them to loving owners but if you're incapable of that the shelter is far more ethical than dumping them in the woods like all these psychopathic spergs are suggesting
>>
>>35345220
No. Cats don't have legal protections, they're considered property.

You're worrying way too much about these little predators. They're not helpless dogs. You probably got stuck with these cats in the first place because you're too emotional and easily manipulated.
>>
File: cumcat.jpg (43KB, 784x170px) Image search: [Google]
cumcat.jpg
43KB, 784x170px
Help your fellow anons out by going in to the cumcat market, you could be the next big thing.
>>
>>35345220
It's probably Illegal but honestly who would care? Find some deserted road in the middle of the night and throw them out the car.
>>
>>35344353
Where do you live op? My friends looking to get a cat
>>
>>35345220
Fucking WORK for them you immoral cunt. If you give them away you're giving them a death sentence. What kind of absolute piece of shit to you have to be to kill an adorable cat that loves you because you're too shitty and lazy to take care of it?
>>
>>35345319
Is he in Murica? If so, which state?
>>35345379
I literally have to choose between feeding myself and feeding these cats.
>>
>>35345454
Nigga you can type sentences in English correctly and are capable of using the internet. You'll earn 75k in dumbfuckistan Indiana where I live easy. Move out of your city and into retardsville. You'll be able to afford your cats and a modest home easily. Standards in the midwest are fucking low and business owners that move here for low taxes are desperate for help that isn't absolutely goddamn retarded.
>>
Jesus christ im unironically emotionally invested in 4 cats owned by an autist on the other side of the world

>dude take care of them or youre a bad person

OP is already taking care of 3 cats, asking him to care for 7 for the next 12 years is extremely unrealistic

>dude drop them in the middle of nowhere theyll be fine you wont get in trouble

legality and their survival isnt the issue, they'll go feral, breed into 7x as many, ruin the ecosystem and eventually all get destroyed, leaving OP with 28 dead cats on his conscience

Take care of them until you can sell them, if thats LITERALLY impossible, find them a cat centre that will take them.
>>
>>35344620
they will protect you from having a clean cat-piss free house
>>
I fell for the cat meme too OP. Took care of one that always came into my garden and now I literally have 6 of them coming to my window. I just throw them some cheap ham, they chill for a while and wander off for a couple of days
>>
The edgy option is also the only logical option.

Rather than just drop them into the wild so they can multiply and all eventually die, why not just put them down? I'm not telling you to go machete their heads off like a psycho. But obviously, you can probably find something that vets use to put them sleep. If you can't stomach the thought, then fine, go dump off on a street. Just know you'll be responsible for 30 cat deaths, 1-2 years later.

Or like some anon said, dump them off at some fucking shelter, 1-2 hours before they open. And stop thinking about it. If they take them in or not, it's no longer your problem.
>>
you can put them up for adoption! just ask around where you live if anyone wants cats. if they're sweet, you have more chances of getting them adopted.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.