[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Born in '93. >Play outside with the neighbor kids until

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: v9fxkha.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
v9fxkha.png
34KB, 633x758px
Born in '93.
>Play outside with the neighbor kids until it got dark outside.
>Walking around town with friends, and exploring the ravine/woods.
>Running around outside playing pretend. (Things like Star Wars)
>Going to church every Sunday, and going to Sunday school. Later on in middle school going to confirmation classes on Wednesday nights.
>Everything seemed more vivid. The smell of the air, and nature. Walking home from school with a friend and just being kids.
>Time moved by slower. The days and weeks blend together now, and the months end as quick as they begin.
>Renting video games from blockbuster, and having sleepovers with friends playing on the PS2.
>Playing Pokemon after school on your gameboy, and watching cartoons on TV.
>Riding the bus home from school, or having your mom come pick you up.
>Driving home from Wal-Mart on the weekends and hearing Coldplay on the radio
LikeShow more reactionsCom
>>
Yes anon we know your childhood was the peak of your life
>>
>everyone says the best times of your life are in high school, college, or retirement
>the best times of my life were in elementary school

good to know I reached my peak when I was a little kid.
>>
>>35344100
this, I peaked in late elementary and early middle school, feels awful knowing I'll never be able to attain the quality of life I had as a fucking 11 year old.
>>
File: IMG_1422.png (129KB, 708x1076px)
IMG_1422.png
129KB, 708x1076px
>>35344057
In the heart of every man who has seen the horrors of isolation is the deepest desire to feel the pure joy and wonder of childhood again.

We are all doomed to forever chase the memories of our childhood, wondering in awe how we could ever have experienced such unadulterated joy and wonder. It is the fate of all men bound to solitude.
>>
>>35344057
good old times eh?

yeah... good old times..
>>
File: 131g2.png (64KB, 1872x334px) Image search: [Google]
131g2.png
64KB, 1872x334px
>>35344233

tfw only 23 and already missing my youth
>>
>>35344100
Nice dubs but who the fuck told you this? No one wants to have peaked in high school, you still have almost no autonomy at that point, and everyone thinks retirement sounds boring as fuck. College is supposed to be pretty cool but you're supposed to peak after college, in your mid to late 20s. Then you actually have a nice enough job to buy shit and go do fun shit, you might not have to have roommates, and you have all day outside of work to do what you want.
>>
File: IMG_1186.jpg (81KB, 580x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1186.jpg
81KB, 580x739px
>>35344338
I have these feels for Runescape

>tfw I will walk through Lumbridge for the first time, just chatting people up and making the best friends I ever had.

Started playing again and made some friends but the game was so shit I couldn't stand it. It nearly brought me to tears when I told everyone I was quitting and they begged me not to, offered to pay me just to play with them and keep them company in that dying world.
>>
File: 1479695295409.png (34KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1479695295409.png
34KB, 470x512px
>>35344057
>ywn again build forts out of sticks and logs in the woods in the big suburban housing development and stash Playboys that your friend stole from his uncle there
>ywn again build a boat out of stolen construction materials with your buddies to sail down the creek and find the source
>ywn again go to football games to cheer on your friend on the team
>ywn again gawk at hot Stacies in yoga pants bending leaning over desks to talk to their friends about dumb shit
>ywn again ride your bike with your friends on a cool, breezy summer afternoon to the local pizza parlor
>ywn again play your baritone horn in the winter band concert and eat supermarket cookies afterwards
>ywn again drive into your high school parking lot smoking a cigarette, blasting Creedence Clearwater Revival from your shitty 98' Mountaineer while all the Stacies look at you in disgust and your friends laugh

God damnit I miss being a teenager so fucking much. Being a grownup sucks shit.
>>
>>35344854
>>ywn again build forts out of sticks and logs

Me and my neighbor shared some woods in between our homes, we had the fucking coolest wooden fort with a fire pit. Fuck man.
>>
>Born in '93.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VwfYCFYZws
>>
File: 1465904225425.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1465904225425.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>35344057
>tfw that also describes my childhood
I want to go back
>>
>>35344057
Born in '85

Basically grew up with no fear, running around doing what ever shit we felt like, no stranger danger, playing footy, doing kid shit, I miss those days, the world seemed such a brighter, happier, safer place.
>>
>>35344880
We brought a cooler back there with sodas and sandwiches and shit and explored the place. The woods there weren't big since there was a development still being built, but they were cool and they had a bunch of hills and a cool creek.

Good fucking times.
>>
>>35344057
you just described my childhood except i was born in '90 and never played pokemon until i was in my twenties.
>>
>>35344057
No, I don't want to go back.

About age 10 or 11 I started feeling really bad and alone and awkward about everything in life. At first I didn't know why I felt so bad, but after a few years it morphed into a very clear realization that I felt bad because I didn't have a girlfriend, and I knew in a deeply instinctive way that I would never have the ability to ever get one. Every year that went by I just got more and more sad about being single, and scared of a future alone. It completely ruined the next two decades of my life. And, yes, that means I eventually achieved wizard status.

Then all of a sudden I found someone and got married and I became happy for the first time in decades. But I can't look back to the years before I met my wife -- all I see is the sadness, and I just want to forget those years. Almost all my memories of being young are tainted with that sadness. I would have to go back to age 10 to even remember not feeling that sadness -- but the problem is that I barely remember anything at all prior to age 10.
>>
File: IMG_1306.png (216KB, 568x590px)
IMG_1306.png
216KB, 568x590px
>>35345433
You did it anon, you really did it
>>
File: 1457149701876.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1457149701876.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>>35344425
>but you're supposed to peak after college, in your mid to late 20s. Then you actually have a nice enough job to buy shit and go do fun shit, you might not have to have roommates, and you have all day outside of work to do what you want.

except today we graduate, and either become wageslave or spend more time in school to get masters, almost hitting 30 years old w/ massive educational debt in order to make 40-60k a year
>>
>>35346059

>40-60k a year

I see someone doesn't have a comp-sci degree.
>>
My childhood was kind of shit to be honest, literally all I did was go to school, come home, study, and sometimes go for walks with my parents. Yet, I miss it so much. I was listening to a song that I first heard back then and it brought me to tears. I wish with all my might that I could go back. I feel like I've already lived the best years of my life, and lost something I will never get back. Fuck this feel.
>>
>>35346059
>tfw 30 with a master's degree and making 50k
i wish i would have gone for something that would have made me money so i could retire earlier or at the very least afford a nice car.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.