[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post small internal struggles that just make things *that* much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1455572328177.png (87KB, 235x243px) Image search: [Google]
1455572328177.png
87KB, 235x243px
Post small internal struggles that just make things *that* much more difficult for you in everyday life.

I always try too hard to be an expert. Not like I say things without knowing what I'm saying, it's the exact opposite. Whenever I form an opinion on something important (politics, for example), I always spend a lot of time studying, verifying, challenging my opinion, etc. And it's not like I finish researching and form my final opinion. No. I continuously do this over and over and over again. This eventually makes me feel as if I may not be right about my beliefs. I fear that I will have to explain myself to people who I've told an opinion that I've since changed. I feel as if I am publicly challenged on my opinion that I may not be able to defend said belief, even if my belief is correct. I'm too paranoid that maybe I'm wrong about the basic fundamentals of some of my strongest opinions.

Completely autistic, I know, but it's true if I'm fully honest. It strains my mind daily.
>>
File: animal crackers.jpg (544KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
animal crackers.jpg
544KB, 1366x768px
I mean, at least you look at other views and actually study what's going on in the world rather than blindly following what other people have said.
Good job anon-kun!
>>
>>35343987
Flashbacks of the times I was out of my mind. Physically cringe until the episode passes
>>
>>35343987
I sort of do that. The difference is that I don't care enough to do the research so I just don't have opinions on most things. If someone asks I'll say something like "Well I'm inclined to think [x] but I don't really know enough about it to defend my opinion."
>>
>Buy item from store
>Hand cashier money
>Wallet in one hand, other hand free
>Cashier hands me bills, coins, and receipt in one hand
>I CANT HANDLE ALL OF THESE THINGS
>>
File: 1485043378779.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485043378779.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>keep thinking about having a gf all day at work and the fact that i don't makes me feel depressed.
>>
I have two major problems.

The first is that I don't think things through and end up regretting it later, the second is that I overthink things and end up not doing them even if I know nothing bad will happen. The two work together to create an infinite feedback loop of "You did this/didn't do this last time and it didn't work out so well, so do this now/don't do this now", and it never stops.
>>
"Do you guys have a chip or swipe?"
Please kill me slowly
>>
I have one part of me that is extremely empathetic and caring (to the point where its unhealthy) and another part of me that is incredibly impulsive, that says whatever the fuck he wants and generally has a "Fuck you." attitude. I usually end up staring at my ceiling at night, thinking to myself "Why did I say that? What does that person think now? I hope they aren't sad about what I said. I should go apologize." Basically, these two sides are forever in conflict and it's very mentally exhausting.

Maybe I should see a psychologist.
>>
>shit immune system
>misses at least one day of school a week
>constantly visiting doctor to get excuses for school (only 12 days missed a semester allowed unless you have doctor's note or some other official form)
>incapable of doing any catch-up work while sick
>about a month behind in school work at this point
>failing most classes
>will have to retake several next year
>now severely depressed
>parents dont care
>tfw
>>
>>35343987
This is exactly me, what the fuck. Like I feel as though at any moment I could express some opinion and someone will tell me eight thousand reasons why I'm wrong. It feels like everyone else is so sure of themselves, and I'm not sure if it's because they've learned so much more than me or if they just refuse to consider the fact that they might be wrong.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.