[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how often do you guys think about suicide? How many of you have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: courtesy-killingmycareer.com_.jpg (112KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
courtesy-killingmycareer.com_.jpg
112KB, 500x415px
how often do you guys think about suicide? How many of you have tried it (unsuccessfully obviously) or plan on doing it in the near future? and If so what happened/ how will you do it?
>>
Every day, but the thoughts are getting better. I've regressed from acceptance and being held back only by family to the "bargaining" stage where I'll set dates and such to keep myself comfortable.

Right now I have something planned and if it doesn't pan out, and nothing else pops up in the near future, I might do it.
>>
>>35343956
every. fucking. sencond.
i mean, the whole idea about how to do it being such a pussy is not developed at all, but i know i'll eventually do it someday.
>>
Kinda waiting for my mom to die.

Then I'll buy a shotgun and end it
>>
i haven't lately

attribute it to not getting blackout retarded drunk 6 days a week

lost 20lbs too!
>>
>>35343956
Very rarely desu
My suicidal thoughts used to be very frequent but after posting about it on /b/ a few times, some kind anons convinced me that killing myself is not the way to go. Somehow letting it out, even if on a Japanese cartoon image board, helped me deal with it.
>>
only when I get physically injured. So depressing having your day cut in half from injury and the thought of it not healing.
>>
>>35343956
>tfw used to be deeply suicidal but I found a passion and now I love life
We're all gonna make it
>>
>>35343956
Every day for me. I think about it whenever I see myself in the mirror, and when I am tired (so usually at night.) I imagine that one day I will either jump or go the way of carbon monoxide, but we'll see. If my life doesn't inprove at all by the time I turn 25, I have made a promise to myself to end it.
>>
>>35343956
I think about it everyday, I told myself if I don't feel any happier in a year I'm going to shoot myself in the head. It's been years of this shit and I can't take anymore
>>
Almost everyday but I haven't really attempted anything. It's nice to know you'll always have a (easy) way out.

I also often have homicidal fantasies but I won't every go through with those either.

Sometimes I wish I weren't such a weak-willed coward but if I weren't I probably wouldn't be in this situation anyway.
>>
>>35344032
This.

As soon as my mom dies I'm going to buy a gun and blow my head off that same week.

I couldn't live without my mom and she's my sole reason I've lived this long
>>
File: 1487487503113.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487487503113.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
>>35343956
I thought about it a lot last year from July to December. For some reason I don't really think about actually doing it anymore even though I'm still at least just as depressed.

I'm very lonely and I don't go out much. I don't have many close friends that I feel comfortable around. I'm way too awkward to get new friends too.
>>
>>35344096
What's your new passion?
>>
>>35344674
>too awkward to get new friends
same, making friends is a process to say the least
>>
>>35344735
fucking chad and being a roastie without the slightest consequence
>>
>>35344300

I have homicidal fantasies too.

The other day I imagined how I would kill my roommate and dispose of the body. The fuck is wrong with me?
>>
i made a thread but i didnt see this so i guess ill post it here
what is suicide via train like and more importantly is their and active railroads in the las vegas area
>>
>>35344830
It was easier when I was still in high school
>>
>>35344876
Women cant be depressed originally
>>
File: light.jpg (65KB, 500x484px)
light.jpg
65KB, 500x484px
It's either suicide or living a painful life. Suicide occupies a large part of my thoughts.

I have it planned out too. If I could only visit a few places, then I could die happy.
>>
>>35344886

>tfw I felt a thrill just thinking about it.
>>
>>35344910
i'm not sure anon, i think you'd be better off choosing a different method. train sounds like it would hurt
also i don't think there's a lot of railroads around the area
i would know because i live there too
>>
>>35343956
last week was pretty good
this one has been shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yteMugRAc0
>>
>>35343956
at least once a day.
Im just afraid to let my friends and folks down.
>>
File: 1481999858407.jpg (84KB, 648x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481999858407.jpg
84KB, 648x720px
I think about it all the time
>tfw my mom just came into my room and told me to kill myself
>>
>>35344973
What is it about this area that sucks the life out of you? Everyone seems so happy and lively yet it has one of the highest suicide rates in the country. Also any suggestions?
>>
if someone used buckshot from a 12 gauge thru the roof of the mouth whats the odds youd live afterwards anyways is it easy to fuck up? would a pistol thru the mouth roof kill you or just maim you

im just curious im not gonba though
>>
>>35345079
Shotgun like that would be an almost guarentee if you do it right, pistol would be less of a chance but still in the 80-90% range
>>
>>35345008
Context? Why is your relationship so bad?
>>
File: 1488585978340.jpg (12KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
1488585978340.jpg
12KB, 243x208px
>>35345021
i don't know man, sure it seems happy and lively but there's a lot of crazy shit going on underneath the surface. you never know.
as for the other question it kind of depends on your situation. i don't want to encourage you to commit suicide or anything but personally just a good ol' hanging would be the way to go for me if i end up doing it.
or a gun if you've got one, can't be too hard to get around here.

>>35345079
just aim towards the brain stem and not upwards through your face and i'm pretty sure you'd be fine. of course not "fine", but you get what i mean. same with a pistol i think but not sure.
>>
>>35345142
does it have to be aimed in a specific area (obviously not forward) i just mean even if you did it straight back through the mouth would it be pretty much guaranteed or would it need to be aimed like i said thru the roof at an angle

once again im just curious and wouldnt do it
>>
File: 1482078491576.jpg (116KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1482078491576.jpg
116KB, 640x853px
>>35345162
It's not really that bad. Right now I'm failing out of college and screwed up some important meetings with people today, and she's been stressed out a work or something. So she just barged into my room, shouted at me to get my shit together or fucking kill myself, and then left.

I'm still pretty confused tbqh
>>
File: brains out pepe.jpg (33KB, 396x388px)
brains out pepe.jpg
33KB, 396x388px
>>35343956
Suicidal since 13yo
One time when I was about 15 I was looking through the window as my dad was driving off to the store and as soon as he was gone I got the kitchen knife and just cried. Didn't harm my self tho, self-harm is not my thing.
I'm just waiting for my parents to die so I won't have any gullit to blow my brains out. I don't care about the rest of the family and my friends will be fine without me anyway.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.