[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pizza will arrive soon >I'll have to interact with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2825.jpg (86KB, 604x613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2825.jpg
86KB, 604x613px
>pizza will arrive soon
>I'll have to interact with a human being briefly and give them a tip
>>
How much was the pizza, friend?
>>
>>35343387
$28 but I got a chicken parm with it
>>
>>35343465
So how much in all?
>>
>>35343478
$28 and some change there was a delivery charge. I've got $35, I think I'll just give him that and say keep the change. I don't want any awkwardness
>>
>>35343518
That's your best option. Remember, he's just as scared of you as you are of him.
>>
>>35343371
Oh, god, I remember thinking exactly that years ago back when I was single, and waiting for the pizza guy.

One of the best things about getting married was the forced human contact all the time so I can get used to it and not be nervous about it anymore.

(Not a normie: I was a wizard until my mid-30s. Me getting married was a freak miracle.)
>>
>>35343600
>One of the best things about getting married was the forced human contact all the time so I can get used to it and not be nervous about it anymore

My job that I've had for 5 years did this for me. I hate the job and still generally prefer to be alone, but this was one good side effect of it

The nervousness is still there; it'll never go away.....but I can talk and have a normal exchange with people now. Faking normie can even be fun at times in very small doses
>>
>>35343518
>>35343538

Currently a pizza man. Don't worry, we're terrified too. One of these days a guys is going to open the door and shank me to death.
>>
>>35343851
It would have to get pretty awkward for that to happen. I'm thinking if I only had two twenties I might have to stab you.
>>
File: 1486778069227.jpg (247KB, 714x739px) Image search: [Google]
1486778069227.jpg
247KB, 714x739px
>>35343930
>>35343371

One time a girl opened the door and she was geek qt 10/10. The transaction went fine. I said I liked her T-shirt, and she asked me if I knew where the characters came from.

I guessed they were from Maplestory, they were pretty generic japanese animation.

She be like "No, I've never even heard of that". Commence awkward silence. When I get scared I sometimes ask for highfives, so I literally just be like

"okay well have a nice pizza see you later"and give her a high five.

Oh the spaghetti
>>
>not ordering online

Low level robot desu.
>>
>>35344654
Moron, you still have to interact with the delivery driver. Fucking retard.
>>
>>35344717
Yeah, but you don't have to stress about the tip. At which point your interaction boils down to:
>here's your pizza, bye
>>
>>35344088
>gives a delivery driver a high five

This is a new level of autism.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.