[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I want to do is go back to 2004 when I was 7 with all the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: the ride never ends.jpg (882KB, 1280x1556px) Image search: [Google]
the ride never ends.jpg
882KB, 1280x1556px
All I want to do is go back to 2004 when I was 7 with all the current knowledge of what I have now. I want to relive my childhood from then on. I don't won't to fix the world, I don't want to be a god. I just want to find out were I fucked up.
>>
well it wont happen. mistakes happen in everyones life, its natural. not the biggest fan of it myself. either fix your present self or pick lower goals. neither worked for me but maybe youre more lucky.
>>
You are already a god. You are the universe experiencing itself through a single point of awareness. Manifest your own reality and take control of you life in the present moment. The future and the past are human constructs, they don't exist. You will never experience anything other than the present so why are you wasting your time?
>>
>>35342980
In 2004 i was starting high school. Lots of folks from 1989 did. Feels old man.
>>
>>35343099
>why are you wasting your time?
whats there to waste? it doesnt matter if you die in 80 years or 2 months or what you did during that time. all your memories and achievements get deleted anyway.
>>
>>35343158
So you think complaining on a Korean cartoon depression board while doing nothing to improve your situation is a good use of your life ? Your life may not matter, but it's the longest thing you'll ever do, might as well make the best of it.
>>
>>35342980
>only 20 years old
>already thinks his life is fucked up beyond repair
grow some fucking balls
>>
>>35343245
>So you think complaining on a Korean cartoon depression board while doing nothing to improve your situation is a good use of your life ?
doesnt matter. its 100% as good as travelling to see the eiffel tower or going to the gym.

>might as well make the best of it.
why, and what is a good life? sounds to me like youre just repeating things you heard.
>>
>>35343283
No one can tell you what's good in life because it's all subjective. Go figure it out for yourself, faggot.

Maybe your destiny is to rot away in depression behind your keyboard, it's totally up to you.
>>
>>35342980
>>35343103

I was 19 years old, 4chan had barely been online yet let alone on my radar, and little did I know my life was all downhill from there
>>
>>35343334
>No one can tell you what's good in life because it's all subjective
for you it clearly isnt, seeing that you tell people to improve their lives (by which you mean they should live according to your own standards) and call "complaining on a korean imageboard" a waste of time.

whatever anon, you clearly have no clue about this.
>>
yes i miss back in the day. i actually had friends, never hung out with friends from school.
>>
>>35342980

Read some books on existentialism, pick something you wanna do with your life and just go at it everyday.

Existential nihilism might well be the only objectively true interpretation of reality, but it sucks all the joy out of life.

Pick some beautiful illusion and repeat it to yourself everyday until you start believing it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.