[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wagecucking is becoming unbearable >can't sleep at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: 1487194802494.jpg (395KB, 785x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1487194802494.jpg
395KB, 785x1029px
>wagecucking is becoming unbearable
>can't sleep at night because I don't want to wake up to another workday
>bored out of my mind all day
>anxiety and depression increasingly brutally as I realize this could be the rest of my life

I have no idea how normies handle this shit. I feel like I'm on the verge of an actual nervous breakdown. My labor is pointless. My job is a fucking joke. I can't do anything that'd be both valuable, interesting and viable.

Why did God curse me with life?
>>
>>35342146
Find better work, faggot
>>
>>35342146
Same here anon, shit is unbearable. 9 hours is way too much, if I worked 6 hours a day I could handle it.
>>
>>35342146
As long as you didn't get a degree in something specific you can always just get another job.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 418x405px
>>35342146
>tfw lifeguard
>tfw worked there since freshman
>tfw pay increases by a dollar every year I come back
I'm actually being paid $25 an hour right now.
NEETs will never understand how comfy this job is, I do nothing but yell at kids.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>weight cutting is becoming unbearable
>tfw becoming ufc champion is really difficult
>>
>>35342146
Just start a company, wagecucks are fags
>>
>>35342200

Read my entire post. I can't do anything interesting or enjoyable for work. I didn't mention that I'm stupid and incompetent, but guess what?
>>35342233
I agree. I'm at work from 8-5. Almost all of my time is dedicated to this bullshit. I live in the US, so to avoid going bankrupt form a toe-stubbing, I have to work full-time. I hate it so much.
>>35342304
Having an undergraduate degree doesn't mean shit in 2017, and mine is in something both nonspecific and stupid. The only reason I haven't quit this job is because the financial jew convinced me to take out student loans when I was 18. It's also stable and fitting for someone as stupid and useless as me.
>>
File: 1487203233040.jpg (162KB, 900x731px) Image search: [Google]
1487203233040.jpg
162KB, 900x731px
>>35342423

>just start a company

Do these people even realize what they're saying when they suggest this so simply?

>Hey, stupid, untalented loser, just start your own business with all of your talent and intelligence and winning charisma! Nevermind that even if you were extremely skilled, it'd be exceedingly risky to start any sort of business and you'd be subject to the whims of the market and regulation, neither of which are under your control! Now go take out that massive business loan you will never be able to repay!
>>
>>35342146
I'm really sorry, anon.
That is no way to live.

Try and spend your work hours thinking of viable alternatives you can work towards and pursue to escape from this before you are incapable of leaving your new routines.
Please try and use your free time to break free from what you consider to be an awful future before it is too late, I'm sure if you can manage to find a way to sustain yourself that is less soul crushing that it will all be worth it and hopefully you can rest then.
Godspeed, wagecuck. Don't just roll over and accept this as your reality.
>>
>>35342432
OP why don't you just go innawoods
Quit your job, you must have like at least 700$ saved, right?
Then just hitch chain rides and shit until you get to where you are going
Write a journal and if you die they'll find it and make a book+movie about your life
>>
File: 1488484494645.jpg (51KB, 853x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488484494645.jpg
51KB, 853x640px
>>35342791

My dream is to have just enough in an index fund to live a life of squalor and poverty while enjoying sleep and the internet.

I've only got about 7k saved up, and I have student loan debt, so I'm fucked anyway. I want to live a comfy life in modern civilization, but it's basically impossible. I've consider innawoods mode though.
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1000x1250px
>>35343258
You should definitely try it if it's this bad
America is so developed, you could survive in the woods then hobo on into town to beg/steal/eat others trash
You can be a mysterious vagrant like gandalf
>>
>>35343615

I hope I die tomorrow and am freed from any sort of future at all.
>>
I'm in a similar spot as you man

I personally always dreamed of making something popular and rememberable like a movie or book or series, I often day dream of it but get depressed cause I lack the skill and time to even write or draw anything

I Want to create but I can't
>>
>>35342146
well OP, the hard truth is that your life has failed.
there is not much we can do to change it.
just accept the conditions and stop fighing the waves. slide along. things will start to make sense in time

good luck you magnificent bastard
>>
>>35344203

OP here

I do the same thing. I want to write/draw for a living, but I suck too much at both to succeed professionally.

That's why the new dream is enough money to invest and then live like a bum. I'll probably never get there. Normies call it retirement, but that takes too long.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.