[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>skipped second lunch today but haven't lost any weight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1487451136927.jpg (98KB, 983x758px)
1487451136927.jpg
98KB, 983x758px
>skipped second lunch today but haven't lost any weight

anyone else fall for the calories in/out meme?
>>
>switch to diet coke
>still fat

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHATS THE FUCKING POINT OF IT TASTING LIKE SHIT IF IT STILL MAKES YOU FAT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>35342097
>eat less
>end up gaining more weight because my body's in starvation mode

don't fall for the weight loss meme, fellow Anons.
>>
i decided to eat whatever i want but to walk some amount of steps/rounds every day.

my legs always fucking hurt but i don't feel like a fat fuck who is having trouble tieing his shoes
>>
>get a medium fry instead of a large one at mcdonalds today
>still fat
REEEE
>>
>>35342123

Diet coke is a meme created to make $$$$$. The artificial sweeteners trick your body into thinking it's consuming sugar and makes you fat regardless.
>>
File: anorexia-nervosa-duard dot com.jpg (29KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
anorexia-nervosa-duard dot com.jpg
29KB, 400x305px
>>35342128
>>end up gaining more weight because my body's in starvation mode
if that's true then how do anorexics get so skinny?
>>
>>35342189
they are skinny due to genetics
>>
ya'll realise you need to excersise whilst dieting right?
otherwise you just end up like >>35342128
>>
>>35342097

>got the ovenbaked cheetos with 50% less fat instead of the regular ones
>still fat

CHEESSSTTTTEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR YYYOOUUUU DDDDIIIDDDDD TTTTHHHHHIIIIIIIIISSSSSS

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35342189
because the literally eat nothing so the body eventually starts consuming every ounce of fat it can find. If you kept starving yourself then you would eventually get there.

Of course it would be easier to go for a walk once in a while but who is gonna do that
>>
>>35342211
you don't need to diet you just need to exercise.
going out and exercise every day is easier than changing your nutrition habits forever.

you have like 15 to an hour where you can exercise/clean around or whatever and its way better than eating like a vegan and be desperately hungry all the time
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Eat this ONE food to shed pounds! (You won't believe it until we tell you why!)
>>
Did you eat second breakfast? How bout elevenzies?
>>
>>35342097
Being a fattie, you may have eaten a third lunch without noticing. That's how fatties work.
>>
File: 1481854636007.jpg (75KB, 598x687px) Image search: [Google]
1481854636007.jpg
75KB, 598x687px
>followed the advice of /fit/, started being healthy by adding vegetables and fruits to my meals
>gained weight

So fed up of their bullshit
>>
>>35342288
read the CSIRO's report on weight loss.
Proper diet and exercise are the ONLY ways to lose weight and keep it off that arent surgical. Anyone who tells you otherwise is selling you snake oil or lying to you.
>>
File: 0588 - a4m7Cza.png (131KB, 793x645px) Image search: [Google]
0588 - a4m7Cza.png
131KB, 793x645px
Be in a calorie deficit.

Making the extra effort to count calories and routinely do cardiovascular exercise with a elevated heart rate is key to not being a fat turd.
>>
>>35342359
>eat normally
>eat normally + vegetables and fruit
>gained weight
wow fuck science am i right
>>
>>35342363
i know but i found out that's its damn near impossible to change eating habits after 20 some years of doing it every day.

if you wanna lose weight then move your body, start fixing things,clean your surroundings, organize your shit, clean yourself.
just start moving around more
>>
>>35342151
Wow, really? I had never heard that before but it intuitively feels right to me!
From now on I will switch to regular Coca-Cola. I might as well get that Original Coca-Cola taste if I'm going to be tricked into absorbing the sugar fattiness anyway.
Thanks for the heads up, fellow anon!
>>
>get only 3 McDonalds Shamrock Shakes instead of 4 today
>lost literally no weight
FUCK THIS SHIT BROS I KNEW IT WAS MY GENETICS BUT THOSE /fit/FAGS JUST WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE CALORIES IN/OUT MEME
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.