[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do girls actually do in their rooms when they arent fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: room.jpg (334KB, 816x610px) Image search: [Google]
room.jpg
334KB, 816x610px
What do girls actually do in their rooms when they arent fucking Chad? Their rooms always look so boring and empty
>>
Masturbate mostly desu
>>
>>35342073
Finger themselves, message their orbiters and upload selfies to instashit
>>
Take pictures of themselves. Also, most girls rooms are fucking garbage piles with shit everywhere.
>>
File: 1436739579057.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
1436739579057.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
>>35342134
>mfw first time I peeked inside a female restroom
All the years of hearing how disgusting and messy guys are and then I see fucking used tampons on the sink like what the fuck
>>
>>35342073
Social media and nude photos
>>
>>35342073
So you've never seen a girls room before?
>>
>>35343029

It's almost pathetic how naive OP is.

Girls rooms are disgusting. They are complete and total slobs and they don't even care. They have bras and panties thrown all over the place. You'll be lucky if you can even see a square inch of carpet. Makeup and lotion everywhere too. As well as a bunch of random toy crap too, and just general trash.

Don't even get me started on how gross their bathrooms are
>>
They are on their laptops or phones, social media and shit.

They are studying or getting ready to go out.

That's it. Girls aren't in their rooms as much as men.

Low class girls have messy rooms too. Trash.
>>
File: Hightech2.jpg (74KB, 740x576px) Image search: [Google]
Hightech2.jpg
74KB, 740x576px
Most girls do not reside in their rooms. Instead they do things in the real life like teach yoga, read parry hotter, or chick up picks.
>>
sleep, masturbate, look for lost things

in that order
>>
File: sodgkos.jpg (36KB, 306x397px) Image search: [Google]
sodgkos.jpg
36KB, 306x397px
>>35342196
i had to clean the ladies room at my restraunte the other day.
my manager said i forgot to clean the "happy sack" where all the used pons go.
I put on extra gloves take a peak and was like HELL NAW
>>
>>35342196
women's restrooms are always 10x as disgusting as male restrooms. Not only they leave bloody tampons and stuff everywhere, they also almost never sit on the toilets because of muh diseases (but they still get multiple different dicks inside of them) and they miss the bowl A LOT.

t. Used to be part of the cleaning personal at a hotel. Resigned the day I walked into the women's restroom and there was a pile of shit on the floor.
>>
>>35342073
They read magazines and use beauty products, check Facebook and watch Netflix. There are those who read a lot too. Go to a book store or a crafts store and you'll see where all the women are and what they like to do.
>>
>>35342073
Sleep, get dressed, put on makeup. That's it. Sometimes watch Netflix in bed.

Sometimes I'll go through my closet and organize my clothes or throw stuff out.
>>
>>35342073
I only use my room to sleep and shlick in, so it's always tidy. Usually I'm in the study, my desk is a fucking mess.
>>
>>35342073
NETFLIX AND PIZZA XD
>>
>>35342073
Mine is probably the same as every fucking other robot. Jesus christ why do you think we're special snowflakes. I've got my PC which was a good gaming computer about five years ago, a bed, some clothes. I spend most of my time at my desk shitposting on /r9k/ and playing rimworld.
>>
I FUCKING HATE WOMEN CAN YOU ALL JUST FUCK OFF??
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.