[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>own my house >own a car >working out regularly >eat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1481130452418.jpg (18KB, 301x332px) Image search: [Google]
1481130452418.jpg
18KB, 301x332px
>own my house
>own a car
>working out regularly
>eat well
>still feel the same

I don't get it
>>
File: rooney-sun1.jpg (22KB, 282x211px) Image search: [Google]
rooney-sun1.jpg
22KB, 282x211px
You fell for the normie lies. It's okay. I did too. People like us are irreparably damaged.
>>
>>35341900
What do you do for fun? I have all of the above except I rent my own place but I feel way better than when I was unemployed at my parents house.
>>
>>35342047
play video games, watch film, driving around and working out can be fun

I suppose that's all

>>35341956
I feel like I have. I don't see any up.
>>
>>35341900
You need to make others happy now
>>
AAHHHH THE FRENCH.......CHAMPANGE
>>
File: 1488603275966.jpg (207KB, 787x652px) Image search: [Google]
1488603275966.jpg
207KB, 787x652px
There is no relief from your or my sort of pain, aside from drug abuse which is temporary and unreliable.
>>
>>35342263
that sounds like terrible advice
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
I will feel better when i become a ufc champion
>>
>>35342287
HAS ALWAYS BEEN CELEBRATED FOR ITS EXCELLENCE
>>
>>35342347
Holy shit are you me? I'm unironically attempting to become a ufc champion and I unironically believe I will succeed with a little luck. It seems like the answer to all my problems. It's not bullshit that depends on a million other factors other than me, and I don't have to degrade myself and submit and be a cuck for the system. It's just a fair contest of skill, we're all on very similar versions of the firmware so the tools at our disposal are all similar with our own individual quirks that we can use to our advantage. We all have the same mass so with the laws of physics being what they are, it's fair. It takes strength and courage and discipline, and the rewards are real and amazing. You get to become rich and famous which elevates you from a tiny nobody with no influence over the fate of society to someone with massive ability to influence society. If you're an INT type like most robots you have a love for large systems and big pictures, but being able to see the picture without being able to influence it is maddening. This literally solves everything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.