[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The real reason I'm a virgin is because I've been waiting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
The real reason I'm a virgin is because I've been waiting years to meet someone who's kinda like me, perhaps someone who likes doing things I do and that at least somewhat shares my point of view about different things and that just isn't the common cock-hungry girl ready to trash me after a few months of relationship.
I know that at this point there are very few girls of my age that are virgin, so I don't really expect one to be, but there also are even fewer girls that are like I described. It could be easy to get some random stacy to fuck with, but I'm just not that kind of person because what even is the point of being with someone if all you want from her is sex. I want more of a close female friend. I know that the more I keep waiting the lesser are the chances to ever meet someone like that.

Anyone can relate? Do you think it's worth waiting to find the "perfect" girl or would you just take sex with a random person if you had the chance?
>>
Honestly not worth it mate, spent 25 years waiting for the perfect girl but she never came.

Go out and find some slut to fuck before depression gets too much.
>>
>>35341825
I don't think depression necessarily comes from the lack of a significant other though. I'd be pretty fine on my own too, it'd just be a little sad to not have someone to physically comfort you when you're feeling down
>>
>>35342178
where then do you think depression comes from?
>>
>>35342575
I still have other friends for support, just not physical. Can't one be content with his life in general but still be single without getting depressed? Maybe I'm not been there (yet) and I don't know what it's like, but it doesn't seem something I can't handle
>>
>>35341729
>Do you think it's worth waiting to find the "perfect" girl or would you just take sex with a random person if you had the chance?

A repulsive wizard, I may not be the best source of advice with regard to this question. However, dwelling on the periphery, I've seen the way people live and have learned quite a bit, if only as an observer.

One of the problems people encounter is the desire for the soulmate, a sexual partner who is both best friend and lover. It's a nice notion, but ultimately a fantasy.

Which isn't to say one should't be friends with one's lover. However, there's a reason men have companions other than their wives and girlfriends.

My dearest friend and his wife have been happily married for more than a decade. They share some interests, can have some conversations. Yet what concerns him most, issues relating to philosophy and religion, are things she has no interest in. He started a Youtube channel dealing with such matters and has invested quite a bit of time in it. I met with his wife months ago to attend the wedding of a mutual friend. I mentioned his channel to her and was scandalized to learn she hadn't bothered to watch a single video of his. I found it horrible she found so trivial something he placed such value in.

Yet the more I thought about it the less cold it seemed. My friend and his wife are not two halves of some mystical whole; they are distinct people with some passions they share and others they never will. There's a reason why Socrates mourned with Xanthippe only to send her away to spend his last moments with his disciples. It wasn't that the philosopher loved his wife less than his students; it was merely that he loved her differently.

For a man to be happy, he needs a woman who will minister to his heart as well as friends who will quicken his spirit. Abandon the possibility of the former for a fantasy, and one will find himself no longer human enough to enjoy the companionship of the latter.
>>
>>35342946
I can relate. There are times when I crave physical contact and think about having quickie but given the opportunity, I know I would refuse for sure. It happened before. It's basically sex just for the sake of it. Just doesn't feel right. Same as you I don't think depression comes from lack of significant other. Real happiness has to be coming from internal source
>>
>>35341729
The last time I thought of girls neutrally were as a child.
On vmk when I had a girl who I thought of as like a sidekick on my friends list.
Irl 7-11 i had a female friend who to the point I was cool enough with to be able to visit her house and play mario sunshine or animal crossing or something. She was a few years older than me.

I wow.
I can't remember the details I want to.
Like it was erased damn near.
I want to say with truth I only understood the concept of gf AFTER 6 or 5 grade.

But back then When I went to hang out with her my mom/dad/brothrrs would say going to see your girl friend? Which triggered me. She was my friend who was a girl.

Im confused. I can't remember my memories.
>>
File: 1429418219414.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1429418219414.png
13KB, 640x712px
Hey felIow
>>35344964
>>
>>35345479
I savrwd the gbewas
>>
File: Ci4hfz9.png (280KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
Ci4hfz9.png
280KB, 452x710px
>>35341729
I frankly never try, I'm too cynical of myself, but in reality it's the truth since I'm far too unattractive and socially retarded to be wanted. So I don't even bother
>>
>>35347631
More at 6
>>
File: angrily tips fedora.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
angrily tips fedora.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>35348201
sorry if it sounded edgy
>>
>>35347631
This is me mostly.

I dont know many people, but the few acquaintances I've had that were in relationships seemed to be doormats and take a lot of shit from their shitty gfs.

I wonder if American women are total shit because they don't have to compete with hookers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.