[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invented a "post ironic character" pseudo personality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: Aylin Mamedova4.jpg (192KB, 1024x1365px)
Aylin Mamedova4.jpg
192KB, 1024x1365px
>invented a "post ironic character" pseudo personality to interact with normies
>act retarded, use words like "man" and "bro" a lot
>Do things as a satire of normie culture "oh hell yeah dude I love this song!"(ts actually a shitty normie song)
>its actuall a lot of fun
I mean at the end of the day I still want to kill myself, but its entertaining in the meantime
I seriously hope you guys do this
>>
>>35341643
OP you're actually a fucking genius, how do you keep from laughing? I think I'd loose my shit
>>
Irony has got me through years of depression really.

At this point every single day is another act in the Ironic Drama that is my life and honestly its fucking ridiculous.

Don't take yourself too serious - others don't do it either.
>>
>>35341667
>how do you keep from laughing?
normies love it when you laugh, but Im pretty depressed irl so even my "ironic normie" personality isnt "FULL HAPPY" mode
I think a lot of people actually are doing this, even some so called "normies" are actually doing this, they just have been doing it so long they dont even realize it
#deep
>>
You're almost on the cusp of realizing something important about humans OP, almost everyone does things in an exaggerated or stylized way, because it's FUN. This is an instinctual behaviour, most people don't have to learn it.Being a bitter cynical autist isn't that enjoyable. Everyone knows something who can't help but call someone on a fact being wrong, or correct their grammar, or make a lighthearted situation serious.
Of course there's different levels of awareness about the whole thing, but if you don't realize why people tend to use words like man and dude (they are phoenatically comfy to anounciate, especially if you like the person you're saying it to). If you aren't aware that a lot of behaviour, especially younger people, is done for fun you'll end up thinking they're completely brain dead.
Besides, the human mind-body experience is always at least partially a chareceter, a projection. The word personality comes from persona, which origionally meant mask in latin.
So really, you're just doing what most people are doing (besides lying about what songs you like) just with an extra level of irony. Of course the thing about post-ironic is its basically the same as just enjoying something, except with an extra level of thinking, which doesn't always contribute to fun. People generally have an intuitive understanding that overthinking causes suffering, hence the constant charecter behaviour to disrupt it and stop themselves becoming neurotic. This is something robots tend not to get.
>>
File: 1439211389492.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439211389492.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Careful with this path OP, I did something similar and it ultimatly led me to lose my virginity to a trap I met on tinder. and I still feel kinda guilty about it because Im not even gay, and believe in hoppian physical removal
I was so sick of everybody, and so resentful of "normie culture" that after reading Evola's "Ride the Tiger" I became so fucking edgy I was being a degenerate "ironically" or "only being a degenerate to dominate the normies at their own game". As in the only socially acceptable outlet for my edgy anger was by joining the normies and then agreeing and amplifying, as if they would realize I was mocking them, they never did.

Pic semi related, this is not the trap, but it was petite Filipino and decent looking for a trap I guess, but the uncanny valley effect was real. I fucked its butt and jerked it offno homo

TL;DR: Sincerity is the only path forward, do not join the normies, instead fight them until your dying breath, even if you stand alone against the rising tide of degeneracy
>>
>>35341643
You do realise that no-one knows it's satire and they all just think you're a freak, right?

It's an easy mistake to assume people know when you're joking.
>>
>>35342029
I've actually gotten normies legitimately butthurt using OP's method. Basically if one attempts to talk to me I repeat whatever annoying normie mannerisms they have but exaggerate them ten fold. I know I come across as a huge autist but they often get enraged and I get a good kick out of it.
>>
File: (19).jpg (64KB, 409x409px)
(19).jpg
64KB, 409x409px
>>35342140
90% of the time they are mad because they KNOW they were attempting to make themselves look cool and/or put you down subtly and you called them out on it.
>"Wow, you went to the gym last night and are sore today!! Good for you man, that's so fucking awesome that you go to the gym!! Gotta get your swole on, haha right man!!"
>>
File: tuba-pepe.jpg (24KB, 383x367px)
tuba-pepe.jpg
24KB, 383x367px
>>35342218
this so much, I just love the instant look of butthurt that comes across their face
>>
>>35341974
>"heh' I'm not gay like those pussy ass liberals, I fucked a man in the ass and jerked off his dick IRONICALLY"
>>
>>35341974
Was the trap good?
>>
Lately I've just been kinda embracing my downfall into madness. Hairs growing longer, just wear the comfiest clothes possible in public. Fell asleep on the train the other day. Once you get the ego out of the way its a lot of fun. I occasionally bump into people I used to work with and just ignore them while walking past pretending to be injured. I find it hilarious how pathetic I must look in their eyes. But I can't help not caring. I tried so long to fit in but I never could. If I'm never go on a be social, why bother about the social implications of my actions. My next goal is to get fat and start using drugs.
>>
>>35342284
>filename

I'm triggered
>>
>>35342218
>Normie mentions gf
>So good for you guys that you found each other, I mean seriously I'm so happy for you guys! Is she a real sweet heart, a real cutie? I'm sure she is, sure you pulled a catch on that one buddy!
>>
>>35341914
I'm not reading any of that.

You have a nice thread.
>>
>>35342389
lel, what are you a jazz musician?
>>
>>35341643
WEW. Your autismo surely is off the charts

Seriously what's wrong with just telling it like it is? Normies are retarded. Normies feel. Normies like crap food and crap music. The history of the world right here
>>
>>35342218
Fuck this shit is why I had interacting with normies, unless they perceive you to be as "valuable" as them at first glance they will exclusively talk about jobs and accomplishments in some kind of social posturing.
>>
>>35342390
Wew lad, that's fucking golden. How butthurt was he?
>>
>>35341643
>tfw everything is twisted out of shaped to fit everything else

I wonder how many normies are faking it to fit in.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (7KB, 168x191px)
devilish.jpg
7KB, 168x191px
>>35342349
time for some /mischief/ lad
>>
>>35341974
Man fuck you with your trap shit, I always get the weirdest boners, it's like a super uncomfortable boner too, like the blood doesn't know if it should be filling up my penis or not.
Also-
>Filipino trap without breasts or surgery, could very well be a androgynous male
>Totally not gay dude I only jerked it off.
>>
>>35342390
You've got to get the tone right for that. Do it sarcastically and you sound bitter. You've got to sound light and joking like you're really taking the piss.
Exaggerated enthusiasm?
>>
>>35342430
His reaction was basically
>Uhh.. Yeah
>Pursed lips awkward smile like Jim from the Office
>>35342609
Exaggerated enthusiasm is exactly it.
>>
File: 1477961152878.jpg (175KB, 1328x1080px)
1477961152878.jpg
175KB, 1328x1080px
>>35341643
Are you sure you aren't just being a dick?

Also be careful with Irony: if you lose the power to be Sincere & Un-ironic you may start seeing shadow movement/people in the corners of your eyes, falsely hear your name being called & the shop phone ringing, and then get put on antipsychotics.
>>
>>35342445
This
It's really sad how people feel they can't be honest with each other. I mean like >>35342140 is basically acting like a big baby because adults can just tell each other what they don't like about each other.

It's hilarious because memes have convinced these people that acting this way is "fun" but it makes them come across as really senseless.
>>
>>35342699
sounds spoopy desu
>>
>>35342699
>falsely hear your name being called
All. The. Time.

I don't even do it, I just find OP's idea interesting. But I'm already suffering the negative consequences? Fuck that.
>>
>>35342765
>It's hilarious because memes have convinced these people that acting this way is "fun" but it makes them come across as really senseless.
fuck off you pseudo-sophisticated scum
>>
>>35343000
>those digits
kek wants normies OUT
>>
>>35343000
I'm not trying to be sophisticated
I'm just cutting out the bullshit
>>
>>35343043
fuck off, the condescension is literally dripping from your post
>>
>>35343073
I think you're being a little oversensitive. I don't mean to hurt your feelings.
>>
>>35341643
Nigger are you me? Ever since I got to college that's how I've acted and felt
>>
>>35343136
> I don't mean to hurt your feelings
don't worry you didn't, I just don't see why you felt the need to come here and make yourself feel all high and mighty with some bullshit armchair psychology
>>
>>35343164
What are you talking about? I just think being dishonest and passive-aggressive is dumb, that's all.
>>
>>35343226
then don't dress up such simple opinions in all that pseudo-intellectual bullshit
>>
>>35343425
I was trying to explain my thoughts fully.

I don't think I'm better than you. You can think that I do all you want but it doesn't make it true.
>>
File: IMG_4966.jpg (72KB, 500x464px)
IMG_4966.jpg
72KB, 500x464px
>>35342318
ORIGINAL AND I R O N I C
>>
>>35342349
>feel asleep on the train the other day
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
SOMEONE STOP HIM
>>
"Hell yeah bro, I gotchu senpai."
>>
>>35342429
It drives me fucking insane when people do this

Why are people so insecure?
>>
>>35342349
Anon, don't get fat. It just doesn't feel good.
If you can find some form of exercise or healthy eating habit that you enjoy that keeps you from it by all means do so.
I'm only chubby now, and from when I was used to being skinny or skinny fat there is a lot of shit already that I don't like at all. I wish exercise weren't so mind numbingly boring and unfun.
>>
Irony is the shittiest coping tool.
>>
>>35341914
Is it worth it though? At the end of the day these normies live empty, vapid lives. I'd rather be alone and be myself than be with others and be an actor. I honestly hate the whole "irony" trend, I can never bring myself to be anything other than sincere and serious. Irony itself is a mask for people who are suffering inside, and I think that in each some of the normies the meaninglessness of modern life is crushing them subconsciously.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.