[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it R9K, why are white people complete autists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1237.jpg (22KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1237.jpg
22KB, 224x225px
I don't get it R9K, why are white people complete autists when it comes to seeing minorities?
>>
because minorities are bad
>>
>>35341292
I don't even know what your post is trying to convey.
>>
>>35341292
White people are just stupid

>rednecks
>don't smoke weed
>spend all day reading books
>don't realie intelligence is actually a burden and has nothing to do with job performance
>>
>>35341308
Right in the nail
/thread
>>
Don't feel like getting stabbed or shot desu
>>
>>35341292
>black
>phone poster
>shitty Instagram memes
>Saving thumbnails
>namefag

please leave
>>
>>35341292
aah yeah white people are racist
the least obsessed people with race of the 3 bigs, blacks, hispanics and whites, that's whites

the most obsessed with race are blacks
>>
>>35341335
>>35341308

Why are they bad?
>>
>>35341317
Being a dirty spic who lives in a middle-upper class area, whenever I go to certain places like my nephews school or grocery stores, i get random stares. I go to pick my nephew up from his highschool which is predominantly white, and this white guy walked out with his kids, starts staring at me, looks back at his kids, then stares back at me. Are you going to confront me you pussy? It's not even like I speak broken English, English is my only language and I dress like a stereotypical white kid.
>>
>>35341292
Because niggers are stupid and degenerate. They are simply the lowest race.
>>
>>35341346
I'm actually Hispanic though, so you're wrong and don't read.
>>
>>35341384
And here we see the spic's insecurity and paranoia showing.

Hint: they're not looking at you. If they are, it's because you're an autist, not because you're a filthy Mexican.
>>
>>35341384
HOLY SHIT ARE YOU GOING TO BE OKAY?????????

i get stares too, and am a visible minority
it's normal, you look a little different, people get used to it
>>
>>35341292
because your genetics are on average far shittier than those of whites
>>
>>35341414
How do you figure? I was the only person in my car and he staring dead at me. Autist? I act pretty autistic but I didn't know you could tell just by looks.
>>
>>35341384
IT'S DA WHITEYS FAULT DEY BE STARIN AT MEH LIEK HE WANT 2 FIGHT SO I GIVE HIM FIGHT PLS NO ARREST THEY BE RACIST
>>
>>35341292
Because they're instructed in school that they owe everything to minorities and if they upset them or talk back to them then they're a disgusting vile racist.
>>
>>35341377
because they're not like the majority, and that's wrong
>>
>>35341448
>>35341443
This isn't the only occurrence, I have plenty of stories to share. Granted it's not all white people, it's more of a small portion if anything, but I only have this problem with this group of races.
>>
>>35341384
insecure as fuck lmao
>>
>>35341478
They're telling you that you need to go back.
>>
>>35341292
your sad excuses for a "nation" and a "people" have contributed next to nothing to humanity
>Mexican scientists
>Mexican literature
>Mexican intellectuals
wew lad
>>
>>35341521
And what have you done personally besides lay in the filth of cheeto crumbs and Dorito dust all day
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.