[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you enjoying Breath of the Wild? >mfw just took out my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: c87.gif (407KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
c87.gif
407KB, 600x400px
Are you enjoying Breath of the Wild?

>mfw just took out my first Hinox, and without getting hurt
>>
>>35341142

The legend of Zelda is the comfiest game series of all time
>>
I've never played a Zelda game. Mostly because I hate Link so much. I don't know why. Whenever I see his face, I want to punch my screen.
>>
>>35341323
He's been given a new design in almost every Zelda game. You can't possibly hate all of them.
>>
Skyward Sword left sich a bad taste that I haven't had the urge to play it.

LBW was fun though
>>
Can't find a fucking switch or else I would be
>>
>>35341142
I don't really care enough to buy a 500 dollar nostalgia machine just to have one game

I'll buy one when they aren't all taken by scalpers and there's more games
>>
I have the special edition and my new switch sitting in a box. I'm scared to open them. What if the game is disappointing? I wish I wasn't so hyped, but then I probably wouldn't have bought it.
>>
>>35341469
>>35341459
There's a emulator called cemu which will probably run it in a few months, I'm waiting for that. Nintendo has gone full Jew mode
>>
>>35341142
I killed my first Hinox not too long ago myself.

Did it technically on my second try though. There was another centaur in the area who kept on firing ice arrows at me, so I had to avoid those and kill the Hinox at the same time. Literally RIGHT after I killed the damn thing the first time, I got one-shotted by a bunch of shitty arrows.

I've been enjoying it so far but there are a few things that aren't up to standard imo. I hope by the end of this game, I still really love it.
>>
>>35341421
The only thing that returned straight from SS is the stamina wheel. Everything else feels pretty fresh.

>>35341490
Open it you dingus.

>>35341527
What do you think is not up to standard?
>>
>>35341743
>Open it you dingus.
Fine but I need to get snacks first for maximum comfy.
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 816x979px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 816x979px
I want to have sex with link so bad. Hes the perfect human mate.
>>
>>35341142
Never played a single Zelda game but this will be the one. I love open RPGs like Skyrim and most of my friends are getting it, so I guess I will too. Looks fun. Anybody care to give me their review?
>>
>>35341743
>What do you think is not up to standard?
The combat's been improved and all, but it's still not that great imo.

The story so far hasn't been as crazy as I would've liked.

The English voice acting is really hit and miss. Zelda sounds so robotic and emotionless. It actually pisses me off a bit that they actually let whoever that is voice her.

I'm also not super crazy about the open world element. I thought I'd love it and while I do enjoy it, I kinda miss the more compact, linear Zelda formula as well.

I hate that apparently, you get most of your new abilities and items towards the beginning of the game, so most progression is slanted towards the introduction.
>>
>>35341958
of course you have to get most shit at the beginning
you can go pretty much anywhere and do most things in any order, which means the zelda formula of
>get item
>use item to beat dungeon
>use item on boss
>item now shows up in puzzles for all future dungeons
that worked for a very long time and allowed building up to more complex puzzles is now gone because people wanted the open world meme
>>
how long before something like the Freeshop hits this thing?

what do you guys figure? a year or two?
maybe less?
>>
>>35342264
probably not very long considering it's just a Wii U that runs on Unreal 4
>>
>>35342182
Pretty much. I'm going to wait until I've beaten the game and played it more before I make a definite statement, but it seems that Zelda has lots its sense of pacing and that progression of slowly becoming more and more powerful as you go on.

Just getting a Spirit Orb for completing the shrines just doesn't feel right with me.
>>
BotW is the ultimate 1.5/5 game. I can't believe the hype about it being a "landmark" open-world title--there is nothing to do but go from dungeon to dungeon, shrine to shrine.
>>
I was until /v/ told me I was wrong.
>>
>>35342465
Oh fuck off with this shit. I've been the one critiquing it ITT and I think it's great, just some parts I'm not sure about.
>>
>>35342518
>he actually believes it's a 10/10 game like the good goy kotaku says
lol
>>
>>35342589
Maybe not a 10/10 game but a pretty damn good one. Easily GotY contender.
>>
>>35341142
Why are all recent Nintendo systems garbage?
>>
>>35341504
>few months
lol just like the 3ds emulator right

kill yourself poorfag, nintendo is the only company worth supporting these days
>>
>>35342360
I haven't touched the main quest at all and I feel a sense of progression. I'm constantly getting better weapons and clothing and have been doing more interesting side quests along the way.
>>
>>35341743
I know but it was such a letdown for being a "10/10 greatest zelda since the last one!" That it made me skeptical of this one. Might play a year feom now. I never get launch games.
>>
>no Switch for sale in a 300 mile radius
>implying I want a faulty launch console
>>
>mfw speed ran to ganon and even killed some lynels but it takes too long per attempt to fight him and gave up

was a fun trip though
>>
>>35344080
Do Lynels have certain places they always appear in, like the Talus locations?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.