[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people even get molested as children. Where were the parents?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
How do people even get molested as children. Where were the parents? How does this even happen? It's slowing down right? Child abuse videos are a thing of the paSt right?
>>
>>35340955
>Where were the parents?
Busy molesting the kids.
>>
Parents work to pay the bills
>>
>>35340955
I dated one girl and her step dad molested her and her sister right under their moms nose

Sigh rednecks
>>
It comes down to parents who don't supervise their children, and those same parents sheltering their children when it's easy and convenient. If a kid gets to play with his friends in the woods all day long, but doesn't know what a faggot is, chances are he'll end up being practice for girls.
>>
>Where were the parents?

Busy assuming that they could trust another adult to not molest their child.
>>
>>35340955
>Child abuse videos are a thing of the paSt right?
Billions of people are on the planet, it only takes a hand full of people to supply the same videos to millions of horny pedophiles.
There will always be new pedo videos, that's a fact of life since it's a statistical impossibility that it won't happen.
>>
>>35341111
>step dad
There's your problem, it's always the step-dad, and in rare cases the grand-father.
>>
>>35341309
>If a kid gets to play with his friends in the woods all day long, but doesn't know what a faggot is, chances are he'll end up being practice for girls.
I'm trying to understand what you meant by this.
You're saying if a boy doesn't know what homosexual activity is other boys will take advantage of his ignorance and use him to practice?
>>
they used to drop me off at a shitty "community center" so my dad could drink heavily without any repercussions. Happened there, when I told them they called me a liar and laughed at me. My entire life is a sick joke and I welcome death
>>
>>35340955
>Child abuse videos are a thing of the paSt
How do you know about child abuse videos, Anon?
Anything we should know?
>>
>>35341018
Yeah. Then the parents molest their kids after working all day.
>>
>>35341500
...after they molested their kids first
>>
>>35340955
It was an older cousin that my parents trusted :^(
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.