[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else been expelled from high school? >normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: mad.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
Has anyone else been expelled from high school?

>normies assigned to sit by me in class
>they sit at the lab counter things instead of their seats
>teacher says "wtf go back to your assigned seats"
>they say "i don't want to sit by that thing lol"
>teacher looks at me and smirks
>feel rage i've never felt before, blood pumping
>yell "fuck you too, bitch" to the top of my lungs
>...
>got expelled from senior year (high school) today
I'm 18, don't b&

Not sure what to do now.
>>
>>35340279
start studying for your GED
>>
>>35340279
you can always become a neet and shitpost your life away
>>
>>35340308
I'd rather die.

>>35340300
I like your dubs. I heard the GED is less credible than a high school diploma, so I'm not sure about how qualified I would be.
>>
File: wat.png (284KB, 665x416px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
284KB, 665x416px
>>35340279
Expelled for showing the basest semblance of backbone? I wouldn't have fucked stopped at yelling dude and I have never been expelled.
>>
>>35340279
what do you look like?
lol
>>
Yeah once, I almost broke a girl's arm because she touched my backpack.
>>
File: 1440148778273.jpg (29KB, 652x457px) Image search: [Google]
1440148778273.jpg
29KB, 652x457px
>>35340279
>5th grade
>bring a knife to school and show my friends
>they all think it's really cool and the day goes by fine
>get on the bus
>show some kids on the bus, almost home
>Jewish girl sees my knife and screams
>she is making my ears bleed it was really loud
>everyone tells her to shut up
>she goes up to the bus driver and tells her I have a knife
>expect that they are going to call my mom, start crying
>instead I see two police cars parked outside
>I get arrested and get expelled
>>
why would they expell you for that?
>>
Respect

Fuck her Op you were in the right
>>
>>35340428
uhh..what was in your backpack mate?
>>
>>35340330
It is less credible than a high school diploma, but if you use it to go to Uni, nobody will care anymore.
>>
>>35340652
Spaghetti.

Nah but honestly I can't even fucking remember. Must've been something stupid or I didn't like her touching it in general.
>>
File: 1488801967371.png (832KB, 925x842px) Image search: [Google]
1488801967371.png
832KB, 925x842px
>gym PE class
>school has a basketball court underneath a cola (ausfags will understand)
>cola has big industrial beams supporting it with a hollow bar sticking out both sides
>always show off by climbing up it like a monkey, can climb 6m off the ground
>some kid called Jonathan I really hated and would always be a piece of shit throws a banana at me and nearly makes me lose my grip and fall (nothing but solid concrete below)
>quickly jump down and sprint after him
>he trips over
>kick the back of his head in as hard as I can (in Australia everyone has to wear thick leather black shoes)
>his head whippes forward really hard and fast and he stops moving
>feel rush of coldness shooting up my neck
>he's not moving
>blood starts trickling down the pavement
>freak out and tell the principal

He had to go to hospital and I got sent home but we both ended up getting the same punishment which was funny enough, having wagie parents I just spent the week levelling my Blood Elf in Eversong Forest and the Ghostlands while listening to edgy music
>>
>>35340279
You did good my friend
You should find out where she lives and vandalize her property
>>
>>35340279
You have nothing to regret
>>
>march

You're telling me the school expelled you when you had 2 months left?
>>
>>35340279
And people wonder why mass school shootings happen, they let shit like this happen.
>>
>>35340555
Shoulda threw that knife out the window cuh.
>>
>>35341764
Teachers are just normie cunts just like your typical bully, there's not much else to see.
>>
>>35340555
nice trips
fuckin' jews, man, she's a cunt
>>
>>35341136
>2 months
where I'm from school ends in late June
>>
>>35340279
I did some similar shit 2 months back. Some Chad motherfucker was laughing at me with his roasties as I walked down the hall, I tackled him with all my force as he turned away. He hit his head and got a concussion, I got 3 days out of school detention and charged with battery. The important thing is we stood up for ourselves and showed that we aren't pussies
>>
>>35340555
arrested for trips
>>
>>35340555
>American """"justice"""" system
Well, at least you're in a better place now.
>>
>>35340681
Holy hell.
Since he threw shit at ya, he basically couldve fucked you up man.
Glad that jew got what he earned.
>>
I stabbed 3 bullies with a combat knife, almost killed one of then and zero fucks given because I live in a country where laws are a fucking joke. I was labeled as sociopath, threated kill everyone on the that school, cops arrived in my home and I laughed a lot.

Today I have a bar, a decent income and people still fear me.
>>
>>35340555
Nice trips and kek. I had a knife in school most of middle school through high school. You're just dumb for showing everyone.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.