[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Give details of all relevant work experience. You should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: feelwojak.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feelwojak.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>"Give details of all relevant work experience. You should provide details of all periods of unemployment, raising a family, voluntary work, or any career break. In giving details of employment, try and provide the exact dates. List most recent post first."
>>
>>35340013

You lie. You find people , aunt / uncle / brother / sister, who will lie for you.
It's
That
Easy

Do you honestly believe that recruiters do some in detail research?
No-one gives that much of a fuck.
>>
>>35340126
How exactly do I do this?
Make up a fake place I worked and get a family/friends to pretend to be a boss?
I don't get it.
>>
>>35340126

>Mom: "No, Anon. I won't lie for you. It's wrong."

Well that's all I've got.
>>
>>35340154
Yeah. An example I used was catering

Worked venues on the go. No shop / place to lock it down. Lie about what you did. Get a family member to pretend to be the owner / chef

>>35340166
Czeched
Them you need to sit her down and tell her like it is, until she lies for you.
>>
>>35340013
>>35340126
You don't need to lie, in fact you shouldn't. They don't give a shit if you're a NEET or a HS dropout or whatever. My recruiter even told me he was a NEET as well.

They don't care, and it's best to tell the truth as much as possible so when you do lie it works better.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.