[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haha, anon, if you're gonna shoot up the school let

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: robski 1000 rounds.png (791KB, 714x670px) Image search: [Google]
robski 1000 rounds.png
791KB, 714x670px
>haha, anon, if you're gonna shoot up the school let me know so I don't show up that day XD
>hey anon, why are you so quiet?
>why do you always sit by yourself?
Who here was "the kid that everyone thought was going to be a school shooter or commit suicide but ended up not doing that and was actually just aware that he was extremely annoying and was socially autistic so he just decided to keep quiet and not interact with people to save himself the embarrassment"?
>>
>>35339469
>was actually just aware that he was extremely annoying and was socially autistic so he just decided to keep quiet and not interact with people to save himself the embarrassment
That's exactly me.
Also, one of my sister's friends thinks I'm going to snap, so I guess a lot of other people think the same.
>>
>>35339604
Glad I wasn't alone, I eventually gave up and interacted with people. The only people who would tolerate me were the ones that made fun of me.
>>
>>35339621
I tried giving it up, but its hard to interact with other people beyond a basic level.
I feel that other people are empty and they're faces, though they seem to display emotion, are just blank to me.
When did you become aware of the autism?
Early highschool for me.
>>
>>35339793
I wish I was more aware far earlier, third year/junior year of HS
>>
>>35339844
I was pretty lonely, still am, but people didn't bother me and still don't.
Some people tried to talk to me, but that was only when they needed to and when I thought I made a connection with someone, I didn't follow through and seek friendship.
It was probably for the better.
>>
>>35339957
Are you still in HS m80?
>>
Am in uni, and on the other side of this kind of situation.
Ama if you want to fix this.
>>
>>35340053
First year in college.
>>
>>35340110
What other side? There are a dozen "sides" to this
>>
>>35340125
It get's better (not really). I dropped out third semester and I've been NEETing it up. My social anxiety n' shit got to me second semester and my grades tanked, third semester I did a bit better then my fucking mom died late that semester I just dropped out and said "fuck it". Literally been NEETing at my grandparents the year and a half since.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.