[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw alt-rights are just another variety of victim culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: 1488812812917.jpg (136KB, 960x944px) Image search: [Google]
1488812812917.jpg
136KB, 960x944px
>yfw alt-rights are just another variety of victim culture

And Trump's the biggest whiner of them all. What's next, Trump shuts down the media so no one can hurt his feelings?
>>
sage&hide

>>>/pol/
>>
>>35338995
Take this shit to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>35338995
Milo is an alt-lite cuck

Watch the jew Ben Sharipio give the Right a good voice in these trying times
>>
Fuck off to /pol/ iiik8a
>>
File: 1481686808446.png (299KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1481686808446.png
299KB, 540x438px
It's true tho. The only option for a remotely reasonable person in this day and age is to abstain from engaging in politics altogether. Both "sides" are cancerous as fuck.

I don't keep up with the news at all anymore for this very reason. I don't watch TV, don't use social media, don't use reddit anymore. The only way I learn about politics is through word of mouth and occasional threads on here. It's made me a lot happier to avoid it altogether.
>>
>>35339055
>>35339069
>>35339087
>>35339092
>muh echo chamber!

How about you fuck off with your double standards. You guys whine about your SJW boogeyman across dozens of daily threads on /r9k/. Don't pretend this board is anything but an echo chamber for your dumbshit politics.
>>
>>35339170
You're a wise man my friend while all these normalfags are worrying about politics we're just relaxing and enjoying a comfy pleasant life
>>
Back 2 /pol/ faggot this aint a political board
>>
>>35339248
>Not a political board
>Women are inferior to men and i hate them
Yeah, completely not political
>>
>>35339196
Fuck off you western meme
>>
>>35338995
>what is slander
>>
>>35339299
Prepare better b8 instead of going all out
>>
>>35339299
It's psychological here faggot
>>
>>35339299
>hating women/seeing them as inferior
>political
not quite
>>
File: milo-feat-1.jpg (48KB, 740x357px) Image search: [Google]
milo-feat-1.jpg
48KB, 740x357px
>Milo will be president in your life time
>>
>be president
>control all branches of government
>still whining about liberals
>>
>>35339468
>president
>controlling all branches
that's not how it works
>>
>>35338995
while I do feel like a lot of MGTOW and shit populate the alt right.. I really don't want to call it a "movement," that's a bit much... I would argue that, depending on the context (if it were in a speech/paper or just said off the cuff) that could be considered libel.

Also, I'm fucking tired of the media in all forms regardless of political affiliation. It's all such heavily skewed garbage. I think I felt a part of me die when I kept reading the headlines complaining about Trump barring certain tabloids from a press conference (a dangerous precedent to set) and all the liberal-leaning ones listed Buzzfeed among them. The fact that they're trying to salvage the name of fucking Buzzfeed as a news outlet....
>>
So have we just forgotten about Brietbart dropping him for defending and trying to normalise pedophilia or what? Listen to the recording before you say the liberals are framing him; it's plain as day and prior to this incident he espoused the same opinions on Joe Rogan's show. I can't support Milo anymore, he went too far.
>>
>>35338995
Milo is an attention whore. A gay attention whore. He wants to prove himself to other intelligent males. He relies on them. He does everything to please them.
>>
>>35340107
>30 different news stories come out about an obscure video within hours of each other
>totally not a smear campaign
>George Takei and Bill Maher said the same shit in the past
>nobody gave a shit

Fuck. Off. Milo has exposed pedophiles in the past and is clearly not supportive of pedophilia.
>>
>>35340151
He fucked up and the liberal media skewered him. Doesn't change the fact that he fucked up. Again watch the Rogan interview. At the very least he needs therapy because he believes that the abuse he went through as a child at the hands of a priest was unequivocally a good thing. He also defends the Catholic Church for harbouring pedos. With those attitudes, he poses a risk. I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in some shady shit. Plus he's funded by George Soros. Looks like now the election's over, the controlled opposition has been cut loose.
>>
Milo: Trans women are scary and want to rape our women and children!! Trans people are involved in so many sex crimes (((but actually as victims lol)))

Milo: It is cool for gay men to have sex with 13 year old boys. It's healthy for the boys. Consent laws are arbitrary and oppressive.

whenever you watch one of his speeches, you'll see a turbo-autist /pol/ack smiling because he thinks that he will fight the degeneracy and feminism with based milo
>>
File: fx3HolTS.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fx3HolTS.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>35340265
>>35340290
Hi, Evan

oregano
>>
>>35340265
and he deserved to be skewered. he made whatever free-speech movement he was campaigning for look like utter shit and exposed the alt-right to be as much of a mentally-ill cesspool as the social justice movement
>>
>>35340310
who is evan he sounds cuuute
>>
Being a victim is a form of power in today's world. can't exactly blame people for using it.
>>
>>35340353
I just don't understand what he was thinking. He's supposed to be le epic ruseman who can make the roachies dance. How could he have expected this to end well for him? Either his goal was actually to normalise pedophilia or in a horribly misjudged move he thought the left would get assmad and the Right would laugh it off as horseplay. The fact is, he's made himself absolute poison to anyone who wants legitimacy, i.e. the Alt-Right who are generally struggling for legitimacy. Anyone who associates with him will be tarred with the same brush. He's done. I feel a bit sorry for him, but I'm also a little bit appalled knowing the power and influence he holds.

We were a hairs breadth from coming full circle and having Oprah calling us pedos again. The Nazi frog was almost a Nazi pedo frog. There's even that tadpole pepe out there. It's right around the corner. It will be the next attack, and it's thanks to him.
>>
So you're saying people should just tolerate libel, OP?

I don't get it.
>>
Milo isn't alt-right. He's said this numerous times. Get out.
>>
>>35340590
this was charming and witty ily
>>
File: 939.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
939.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>35340265
>>35340290
>>35340590
>shilling this obvious
>>
File: 1368119522265.jpg (178KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1368119522265.jpg
178KB, 640x400px
>>35340750
>defending a pedofag
you morons have really gone off the deep end
>>
>>35338995
Why would he want an apology?

What's wrong with being called a white nationalist?
>>
>>35341080
>why would a degenerate kike have a problem with being called a white nationalist?
it's a real mystery
>>
>>35341102
Jews are very, very proud of being nationalists of israel.
>>
>>35341179
What the fuck does that have to do with being a white nationalist?
>>
>>35341271
Did you mean he took offense at being called "white"?
>>
>>35341371
Milo tried to co-opt the "alt right" movement and claimed in interviews that it has nothing to do with being white. No self respecting white man would listen to what that nigger dick riding pansy has to say.
>>
File: 1487184910613.png (547KB, 673x621px) Image search: [Google]
1487184910613.png
547KB, 673x621px
>meelo monopoly says he hates people playing the victim
>gets called out on saying some pedo shit
>"IT'S NOT MY FAULT I WAS MOLESTED, IT'S HOW I COPE"

Really fires up the old head spaghetti
>>
File: zyklonBen.png (15KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
zyklonBen.png
15KB, 333x293px
>jewish faggot and nigger lover
>right wing
Pick one

Nobody takes Milo seriously besides 12 year olds and liberals.
>>
>>35338995
>that image
Slander and lies are different than calling people faggots and cunts
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.