[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents have high functioning autism and do everything weird

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3223.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3223.png
273KB, 600x583px
>parents have high functioning autism and do everything weird
>they buy food off a frozen food truck instead of going out and buying food
>literally all my food is processed crap and I have the same 3 microwaved meals every day
>they get a pellet stove instead of a wood stove like everyone else
>it literally puts off 0 heat and it makes god awful noises all day
>makes loud ass screeching noise that sounds like nails on a chalkboard about every 30 seconds
>dad is always opening and cleaning it at rediculous hours like 6 am and 11 pm and every time he opens it it makes the most god awful squeaking noise that sounds like a thousand nails on chalkboards and he sits there and hits metal shit off it
>he literally runs up and down the stairs 8 times to do this while I'm trying to sleep and that's the only time
>the most they'll do as far as making dinner is thaw out some chicken breast and cook it
>don't even get food groups
>literally shit myself the other day when I had food with his family and they had like 3 different things and she was saying things to her son like "make sure you get a big piece of chicken" "get more vegetables too" "here's desert"
>I literally felt part of my soul die and I almost left to go cry but I couldn't because it was the one chance I get to eat a real meal
>mfw
I hate them
>>
>>35338699
Have you tried talking to them about any of this?
>>
why did you shit yourself
>>
But youre just like them anon.

Stop hating yourself and stop hating the people who are most like you. Just because theyre old and look like shit doesnt mean theyre different from you. Odds are your going to be just as ugly and retarded as them when youre their age
>>
>>35338729
Yes I tell them that the frozen food is crap and I don't want any of it and my mom just said "well at the end of the week when we run out of food it's always there" it's literally only there because it's unhealthy and tastes like crap

I even told them I'll go shopping for them and nope
>>
Go buy some food for yourself then dummy
>>
i kind of know that feel. my friend's mom just went out all the time. i like eating with my parents.

start buying yourself stuff and making it yourself.
>>
how autist reproduce?
>>
>>35338763
You should try talking to them again until you figure it out. Posting about it here isn't going to fix anything.
>>
>>35339192
Maybe I could tell them it's making me sick or something but they're so poor I feel like shit asking for anything
>>
>>35338699
that sucks. my dad is a turbosperg too and i take after him in a lot of ways
also what is a frozen food truck? what country is this in?
>>
get some earplugs
0a0a
>>
See, this is why they don't let our kind reproduce.
>>
>>35338699
I know that feel bro, my parents aren't diagnosed but are for sure on the spectrum given how I turned out, apple off the tree and all that.

>dad has no friends and doesn't stay in touch with like the 7 or 8 siblings that he has
>he shits ON the toilet seat, leaves bits of earwax on the washroom counters, and doesn't wash his hands ever. The few times that he did wash his hands he just sprinkled some water on them.
>one time he tried to wash dishes and used floor cleaner
>is obsessed with the military

>mom NEVER stops talking
>she is unable to read the room e.g. is unable to tell when someone is in a bad mood or is bored or would like to talk because facial expressions are alien to her
>whenever she talks to people it's like she's a terrible actress pretending to be talking to them, or really any other everyday situation
>she is literally unable to follow a recipe when she tries to cook something
>both her and my dad are hoarders and don't know how to organize anything. With my mom especially every room that she's involved with it looks like a clown came in and came confetti and sparkles and stickers and stuffed animals all over everywhere.
>>
File: 1483574861196.jpg (11KB, 192x146px) Image search: [Google]
1483574861196.jpg
11KB, 192x146px
>>35338699
high functioning autism is not really "high functioning" because I bet they got tons of autismbux, without it they would be bearly survive and didn't have you.
Please tell more stories?
Do you diagnosed with any condition?
When you were young, how did the other kids reacted?
how other adults look at you when you go out as a family?
>>
>>35339489
>doesn't wash his ever

How can you live in the same household as him? That's more disgusting than the shitting on the toilet seat part
>>
>>35338699
Why don't you just buy your own food?

Also I doubt your parents are high functioning because otherwise frozen food wouldn't exclusively constitute their diet.
>>
>>35340178
High functioning just means that you are able to talk and put on your own clothes and do basic stuff, it does not necessarily mean you are able to cook or can act like a normal person
>>
>>35340136
>How can you live in the same household as him?

I have my mom buy 6-packs of tubs of Lysol anti-bac wipes and I wipe down everything that he touches after he's been in a room, I don't eat his piss-hands cooking and avoid stuff that he touches like the sandwich meats, and to make sure I wash my dishes BEFORE I make myself anything to eat.

oh and for a while he would blow his nose into his hand, he would "wash" his hands then with a bit of water sprinkled on top of his snot.

I also have my own hand towel for the washroom.
>>
>>35338699
>>35339489
Just sounds like the average baby boomer, honestly.

They do dumb shit like this plus:
Have no awareness of the contents of food.
Calories and vitamins don't exist.
Don't know anything exists beyond the vision of the naked eye.
Believe in brand loyalty.
The government is always right except for when they're right instead.
Age automatically = respect and authority.
Very bad hygiene or strange beliefs about hygiene.
Hoard useless shit and believe more useless shit = more authority to have over useless shit.
The TV is never wrong because why would the TV be wrong if it was on TV, silly, except when they're right and the TV is wrong.
>>
>>35340399
>Just sounds like the average baby boomer, honestly.

Nah man, I would go play at other kids' houses and even when we would go to visit relatives and later with facebook I could see how everyone else lived normal lives in non-shitty houses that I thought was just a lie that they made up for TV shows..

There's loads of people my parents' age who like constantly buy and sell on ebay and have their own youtube account and play games on their phone or table and meanwhile my parents are always like ANON WHERE'S THE MOUSE I CAN'T FIND THE MOUSE ON THE SCREEN HOW DO I PRINT DOCUMENTS OR DOWNLOAD MP3s AND ALSO WHAT'S AN MP3 SHOULD I CLICK THE LINK OF THIS VERY OBVIOUS VIRUS AND PHISHING SCAM?

Shit, even in the 90s there was 70-80 year old ladies at the local library that were surfin the shit out of the web and looking up casserole recipes and knitting tips on the information superhighway.

We didn't get the internet at home until 2002, and my parents didn't really use it until the late 2000s
>>
>>35340273
I think i would go crazy in that household, having someone this disgusting touching everything would be quite stressfull

Does he know it's disgusting and unhygienic?
>>
>>35340526
My parents are bad with computers as well(not as yours but still)
>>
>>35340575
>Does he know it's disgusting and unhygienic?

I genuinely have no idea.

Either he is completely fucking oblivious, which is part of being autistic, or he knows but doesn't care which is also part of being autistic.

One time he had raw chicken all over his hands he just *dipped* his hands into some soap bubbles that were in a container in the sink and then wiped his soapy piss/chicken hands all over the dishcloth.

I nearly set the whole house on fire there to cleanse it all with pure flame.

He's like one of those "I didn't piss on my hands so why should I wash them?!"" bros except it gets worse over time.

Like he manages to shit UNDER the seat sometimes. How is that even physically possible? Is he just shooting diarrhea everywhere?
>>
>>35338699
Who the fuck allowed your parents to reproduce?
>>
>>35340626
Yeah I mean it definitely a generational thing to some degree.

I'm better than them only because they're in the late 60s and I'm in my early 30s.

They didn't grow up with shit as far as computers go and I grew up with some exposure to computers and the internet, and someone who's only just a decade younger than me was raised online and knows more than I ever will.

But THEIR brothers and sisters, even their aunts and uncles, know more about computers and the internet. Kids my age are now grown-ass adults that work as developers and software engineers because their parents knew that technology is important, etc.
>>
>>35338756

He didnt say that they were ugly and retarded though, classic projection right there buddy.
>>
>>35340655
Have you tried annoying him about it? Like asking him if he washed his hands after taking a piss, being very very obvious about not touching things he touched, washing things he touched in front of him etc.

Did that with my parents too (although they aren't actually that unhygienic, I'm just obsessed with hygiene) and it worked to and extent at least

Anyways that chicken story is nasty as fuck
>>
>>35339247
You should probably focus on just understanding where you're all coming from instead of getting caught up on this single issue.
>>
>>35339117
Penis go somewhere dark
>>
If your pellet stove doesn't put off heat then there is something wrong. Autism has nothing to do with it.
>>
Sounds like you got a shitty pellet stove. Have you checked the air intake? Is the auger working correctly? Are you using pine pellets instead of oak?
>>
>>35340399
ya know... I didn't relize it till now thatwhat you just explained is like 8/10 exactly how my parents are, ive tried to figure it out for years, and you just nailed that shit, thanks anon. your fucking king man
>>
>>35340813
Yeah I did do some things like that but he was just like OH JEEZ LOUISE COME OFF OF IT YOU'RE OVER-REACTING

At the end of the day it is his house and he can wipe his ass on the living room curtains if he wants to, I can only move out and have my own clean little haven of my own.
>>
>dads a conspiracy theory spouting beta whipped by his wife
>moms a manipulative selfish bitch who takes every opportunity to make harder on the rest of us

if both of them died in a horrific car crash i could sleep soundly
>>
My dad got a corn stove

It's like a pellet stove but with grain corn

We would have to go into town a couple times a winter and fill the pickup with as much corn as we could carry from the silo then bale it out in buckets into this giant bin behind the house

Then when the stove got low we would have to go out back and chisel the frozen corn out and bring it back into the house to thaw before putting it in the stove

It didn't really make much noise aside from the fan humming and the tinkling of the corn falling into the area

Grain corn is remarkably hard to set on fire

I got quite proficient at chopping and stacking wood from our acreage but they never wanted to use the fireplace

I didnt ask to remember these feels
>>
>>35340247
I thought it meant you're at least above the 50th percentile in terms of intelligence.
>>
>>35338699

If you're willing to learn to cook and have the equipment to boil water there's a lot you can make anon. Soups, stews, sauces are all possible.

At least try and microwave yourself some oats and milk dude
>>
>>35338699

I made the soups stews comment.

I kind of understand where you're coming from. Once I moved out of home and learned to cook for myself I realised how shit my mom was at making food...it's something I'm still coming to terms with.

I put on 20lb and grew 2 inches from feeding myself. when I go back home for a weekly family dinner I think "what poorly cooked and un-nutritious shit am I gonna force down my throat this week?"

Your parent are old and stuck in their ways, chances are you can't change them.
>>
>>35341870
Did you ever tell her or offered to help her with food?
>>
>>35338699

Listen to this anon>>35341870

Start to make your own food (YouTube will help you) or find a way to get out of home
>>
>>35342023

I have but it just doesn't seem to penetrate her her thick fucking skull. It's sad because her cooking is slowly killing my stepdad, He's one heart attack down and heading for another one.

Like I said...stuck in their ways.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.